Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Advice needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

Younger guy here slightly struggling to get myself out there. I’ve found it tough to find connections and socialize for a bit. One factor is likely to do with my fear of uploading public pics on this out of nervousness! Would love any suggestions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ipstick KissesWoman
11 weeks ago

South Down

Upload photos and write a bio. You won't even get a foot in the door without them.

What is making you nervous about photos? They don't need to be identifying or revealing.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

I’m not too sure but I just overthink putting myself completely out there. I have all my photos private and I feel anyone I text believes they are fake because it blurs them

By *candalousduoCouple
11 weeks ago

charleville

Your profile pics don't have to show your face. You can just share torso pics or wear a nice shirt. Also, put some effort into your bio and messages. Don't just copy and paste generic stuff. Make it personal and show that you're interested in the person you're messaging. Otherwise, you're going to have a tough time as a single guy on here.

Good luck!

By *antra MassageMan
11 weeks ago

Wicklow

I'd recommend writing more about yourself in your bio.

Ask someone to take a few pics, clothed. Then edit them to suit.

Contribute on the forums so people get to know you.

Have a long-term plan, regular new pics, daily forum posts, re write bio from time to time.

Best of luck.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
11 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

With your profile as it is you have zero chance. Some good advice on this thread for what to do.

Post new Message to Thread