Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Guys be honest

Jump to newest

By *lowloadandgocouple OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

ferrybank

20 years ago I decided to drive to Langton in kilkenny on a Thursday night with a few mates as fuck all was happening in the local village.

Back then kilkenny was absolutely bussing on a Thursday, as I was was driving I wasn't drinking, this exotic blonde was checking my out at the bar for ages, I kept looking over obviously but didn't really have the courage to say hi until she stood in beside me while ordering a drink.

Her name was Katia from Iceland, blue eyes a goddess a few years older than me.

I left her standing there and said I'll catch you later, me being a bit nervous,

The night club was closing and ill never forget her walking up saying get your coat we are leaving which I obviously did!

We went back to hers where I gave her the best 20 seconds of my life and she kicked me out .

So guys what's your most embarrassing sexual story?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ethmeonfireMan
11 weeks ago

Dublin

Went to a swingers club in Dublin this year, all prepped and ready to fuck.

Had been chatting to a woman for some time and we ended up at the same party night.

Talking upstairs in the pay area, me being a silly git couldn’t get the signal.

She eventually dragged me into a cubicle to play but for the love of god in that heat, my friend couldn’t get hard.

All that anticipation went to waste as the next thing you know the club shut down and the meet couldn’t happen.

Damn you performance pressure

By *ohnFKMan
11 weeks ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

[Removed by poster at 23/07/24 22:57:17]

By *ohnFKMan
11 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 23/07/24 22:57:33]

11 weeks ago

ferrybank

"Went to a swingers club in Dublin this year, all prepped and ready to fuck.

Had been chatting to a woman for some time and we ended up at the same party night.

Talking upstairs in the pay area, me being a silly git couldn’t get the signal.

She eventually dragged me into a cubicle to play but for the love of god in that heat, my friend couldn’t get hard.

All that anticipation went to waste as the next thing you know the club shut down and the meet couldn’t happen.

Damn you performance pressure "

By *ohnFKMan
11 weeks ago

"20 years ago I decided to drive to Langton in kilkenny on a Thursday night with a few mates as fuck all was happening in the local village.

Back then kilkenny was absolutely bussing on a Thursday, as I was was driving I wasn't drinking, this exotic blonde was checking my out at the bar for ages, I kept looking over obviously but didn't really have the courage to say hi until she stood in beside me while ordering a drink.

I left her standing there and said I'll catch you later, me being a bit nervous,

The night club was closing and ill never forget her walking up saying get your coat we are leaving which I obviously did!

We went back to hers where I gave her the best 20 seconds of my life and she kicked me out .

So guys what's your most embarrassing sexual story? "

I don't see anything embarrassing in this story??

Seems pretty legendary for a 20 year old

11 weeks ago

ferrybank

"[Removed by poster at 23/07/24 22:57:33]"

Go on will you, no ones perfect??

11 weeks ago

ferrybank

"20 years ago I decided to drive to Langton in kilkenny on a Thursday night with a few mates as fuck all was happening in the local village.

I don't see anything embarrassing in this story??

Seems pretty legendary for a 20 year old

"

Indeed legendary story for the lads on the way home in the car, they had a laugh anyway

By *indenMan
11 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Mrs….."

There, fixed it for you…..

11 weeks ago

ferrybank

Lads be careful all the fab ladies are watching so premature jack stories please, don't want to hurt the egos lol.

Ladies any premature orgasmic stories?

By *amsevenMan
11 weeks ago

cork

Met a fit lady off here a bit back. She was hot. She wanted a few drinks beforehand (I ain't pretty). I don't really drink anymore but I had a few pints. Up to the room and i could hardly get it up. I just more or less crashed out. In the morning I thought I had better at least try. It was a junior b performance at best. Knocked my confidence for 6. I'm generally a walking erection

It was either that or the time my aunt aught me having a wank

By *om TangoMan
11 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

First time having sex. Was my sisters friend. We were at a party. Fair bit of drink taken. Headed of to a bedroom I was that d*unk I could get it into her. I didn’t know what it would feel like and I was thinking am I or am I not in but I was humping away at her when she said “please ride me”. That ended that. I explained to her it was my first time getting this far and she said let’s leave it. Thankfully all was good the next evening because I offered to leave her home and we found a nice quiet best where not only I got my first ride but got to christen my first car. I was about 18 at the time and hands up. Was over nearly as quick as it started. We did continue to see each over for a few months much against my sisters wishes. Still friends with her to this day thankfully

11 weeks ago

ferrybank

"Met a fit lady off here a bit back. She was hot. She wanted a few drinks beforehand (I ain't pretty). I don't really drink anymore but I had a few pints. Up to the room and i could hardly get it up. I just more or less crashed out. In the morning I thought I had better at least try. It was a junior b performance at best. Knocked my confidence for 6. I'm generally a walking erection

It was either that or the time my aunt aught me having a wank"

I think the aunt trumps that

Is she fit? The aunt?

Apologies Bad joke

11 weeks ago

ferrybank

I was 17 and went to debs with my mates sister, she invited me, he was going with another girl I knew pretty well.

I didn't fancy my date that much but his date I kinda had a crush on.

I ended up in a grave yard shagging my mates date while he walked home his sister

Damn.

Haven't seen him in years, I hope that's why he didn't move to London

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Met another expat at a local bar here in Luxembourg.

Was so nervous that I drank too much. I barely remember the rest of the evening or how I got back home but I fell arse over tit trying to get into my apartment and destroyed my favourite backpack in the process.

Never again

By *addyseeds.ieMan
11 weeks ago

Gorey, Enniscorthy

Long ago, I had a car accident and I was recovering at my parents home.

My gf come to visit me. We went to my room, we talked, we started kissing then, when we was just started to move to the next level, the door open and my younger brother came in “I made some tea for you”. She screamed.

The End

By *altsman88Man
11 weeks ago

athlone

Embarrassing, funny or maybe painful

I had a date come over to mine. Me being a host trying to do extra , stirra up some tropical cocktails for the summer. Idiotically , had the drinks glasses rim with salt and chilli.

As the evening progressed, the man knew what pain is

By *wayandbackCouple
11 weeks ago

omagh

We got loaded at DV8 and broke the rule of the social...the pool table got used... Sorry..not sorry lol...I was told there was a right few seen lol

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

I worked in Boston for a while when I left college and my job was pretty much do what I was told. One guy was the biggest asshole and he had me running mad errands for him, I collected his car from a garage and dropped it to his house one evening. His daughter was there and we got on very well. Long story short a week later he walked in as I was fucking her over the couch in their basement. I nearly died a death thinking i was going to lose my job. I ended up dating her for a few months and the fucker couldn't look me in the eye in work ????

Post new Message to Thread