By *heBlowinsCouple
11 weeks ago

West Cork

A fair few of us about, yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *o excitingCouple
11 weeks ago

City centre

Yes but your profile says you are straight.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

It's very hard to get to meet a couple for mmf.

By *xstevenxxMan
11 weeks ago

Ashbourne

Meath peep here if any cpls like to meet up

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
11 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

We are interested in Bi MMF and hope to meet friendly genuine people.

Often someone's profile says they are straight and they say in our inbox that they aren't, the lack of authenticity is a bit off putting. A lie to start off with is a bad start

By *opoftheworld39Man
11 weeks ago

Swords

Hey folks, single bi lad here. Would love to chat! Give me a shout

Cheers

Sean

By *xplicitMan
11 weeks ago

donegal

"We are interested in Bi MMF and hope to meet friendly genuine people.

Often someone's profile says they are straight and they say in our inbox that they aren't, the lack of authenticity is a bit off putting. A lie to start off with is a bad start

"

never understood why some bi-men feel the need to hide this fact, just put it on your profile!!

By *tingray271Man
11 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

Hi folks. I am a fully bi man. Ut I find it very hard to find any couples that actually what to meet a bi guy. If you say on your profile that you are bi or bi curious why don't you like to meet any.i find on A lot of profiles where a couple says the woman is bi but the man isn't. Well in my opinion the man must be bi curious to a certain extent to play with both sexs.

So people please be truthful to yourselves.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
11 weeks ago

The West

"Hi folks. I am a fully bi man. Ut I find it very hard to find any couples that actually what to meet a bi guy. If you say on your profile that you are bi or bi curious why don't you like to meet any.i find on A lot of profiles where a couple says the woman is bi but the man isn't. Well in my opinion the man must be bi curious to a certain extent to play with both sexs.

So people please be truthful to yourselves. "

If some couples don't want to meet bi-men...Why would you want to meet them?

By *xplicitMan
11 weeks ago

donegal

"Hi folks. I am a fully bi man. Ut I find it very hard to find any couples that actually what to meet a bi guy. If you say on your profile that you are bi or bi curious why don't you like to meet any.i find on A lot of profiles where a couple says the woman is bi but the man isn't. Well in my opinion the man must be bi curious to a certain extent to play with both sexs.

If some couples don't want to meet bi-men...Why would you want to meet them?"

precisely...same though for overly persistent straight guys, surely the attraction has to be mutual

By *electableicecreamMan
11 weeks ago

The West

So people please be truthful to yourselves. "

I'm straight and quite happy in group situations with other men. I'm confident and comfortable in my sexuality.

Having sex with men doesn't arouse me at all and I've never felt an emotional connection with another man.

It's pretty condescending to tell other people they must be this or that based on your own bias

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
11 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

I think it's good to state up front and be honest. Lots of people want fully straight, some peopleput Bi Curious or Bisexual but say in the profile that they are happy to play it straight.

By *xplicitMan
11 weeks ago

donegal

I'm straight and quite happy in group situations with other men. I'm confident and comfortable in my sexuality.

Having sex with men doesn't arouse me at all and I've never felt an emotional connection with another man.

It's pretty condescending to tell other people they must be this or that based on your own bias

"

Don’t think anyone was condescending on this thread, or displayed any bias, in fact it’s because society and this society in particular has come so far that there is no need to keep your sexual preferences “edited”. ppl should be confident and display their preferences

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
11 weeks ago

The West

"

Basically saying that all men that attend parties or take part in MFM are Bi-sexual!...Just not understanding so many other dynamics!

By *heBlowinsCouple
11 weeks ago

West Cork

[Removed by poster at 21/07/24 16:24:16]

By *heBlowinsCouple
11 weeks ago

West Cork

Don’t think anyone was condescending on this thread, or displayed any bias, in fact it’s because society and this society in particular has come so far that there is no need to keep your sexual preferences “edited”. ppl should be confident and display their preferences "

You can probably tell from our profile that we agree with not hiding.. but you have to realize how risky that still is, despite how far *some* of society has come..

We've become more educated and aware of differing sexuality and kink but the threat of prejudice and hate and violence is still very real and, in many places, increasing.

We made the choice to be the change we want to see in the world and we welcome others to do the same but many people unfortunately still need to hide themselves and their sexuality.

Their reasons may not always be valid (sometimes their purpose is to deceive) but many times the reasons are genuine and we should be mindful to respect that choice.

By *hemanforallseasonsMan
11 weeks ago

Dublin

Don’t think anyone was condescending on this thread, or displayed any bias, in fact it’s because society and this society in particular has come so far that there is no need to keep your sexual preferences “edited”. ppl should be confident and display their preferences

You can probably tell from our profile that we agree with not hiding.. but you have to realize how risky that still is, despite how far *some* of society has come..

We've become more educated and aware of differing sexuality and kink but the threat of prejudice and hate and violence is still very real and, in many places, increasing.

We made the choice to be the change we want to see in the world and we welcome others to do the same but many people unfortunately still need to hide themselves and their sexuality.

Their reasons may not always be valid (sometimes their purpose is to deceive) but many times the reasons are genuine and we should be mindful to respect that choice."

This is the most empathetic and mature take I’ve read here.

Everyone has their own reasons, and if some men are more comfortable choosing not to share their bisexuality/curiosity as standard on their profile, that should be respected. Similarly, if people prefer their play partners to be more transparent, then that is their prerogative too. There’s no real need to have strong opinions on what is in essence just personal preferences.

By *rialbyfire1235Man
11 weeks ago

South KK

"You can probably tell from our profile that we agree with not hiding.. but you have to realize how risky that still is, despite how far *some* of society has come..

Their reasons may not always be valid (sometimes their purpose is to deceive) but many times the reasons are genuine and we should be mindful to respect that choice."

Absolutely this. Great post and attitude

By *abberABCMan
11 weeks ago

ball

never understood why some bi-men feel the need to hide this fact, just put it on your profile!!"

Some guys feel that if they put bi on their profile , it will greatly diminish their chances of meeting single females , there are a lot of guys with straight profiles on fabswingers and bi -profiles on fab guys, then you have the guys who target bi- couples and when they meet , they won’t touch the bi male of the couple . Bi - Fab is a minefield !!!

By *iseekingbiCouple
11 weeks ago

N ireland and West Midlands

"Yes but your profile says you are straight. "

If he cant be honest about that, we assume that he cant be honest about anything.

So blocked

By *astcoast2000Man
11 weeks ago

Newcastle County Down

"

Lovely profile

By *BantsMan
11 weeks ago

Visiting

Hard get the couples attention

Post new Message to Thread