Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fab Friendships

Jump to newest

By *lexingindamirror OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Holywood

I wanted one obvious thing when I first joined Fab a while back and my focus was entirely lazered in on that.

What I’ve discovered along the way it is it a brilliant place to make new friendships with like minded people, which can be a difficult thing in mid-life.

For long termers this will probably be obvious. Many seem to have formed real life-long bonds. Interested in hearing about these and whether Fab has become the centre of your social activity.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unflowerWoman
12 weeks ago

Dublin

I won’t say it’s a centre of my social life, but I’ve meet a few really good friends in here. And it’s nice to be able to discuss this part of my life with someone who understands and doesn’t judge

By *ealitybitesMan
12 weeks ago

Belfast

Definitely not the centre of my social activity because using this site is only a hobby and I'm not heavily invested in it.

I have made a few amazing friends through it over the years though, most of whom aren't on fab anymore for their own reasons but we are in regular contact.

I met my best friend through fab almost 5 years ago and that has been one of the highlights as has setting up a joint account.

By *og-ManMan
12 weeks ago

somewhere

Not the centre of my social activity but when I go to a social its usually a weekend away with people I've known for years

So during that weekend I'm all in until its time to go back home again

There's 45 of us going on holidays for the second year in a row to the same place so its a week long catch up and craic with fab people who are friends in real life

I'm also one half of a fab couple for the last 2 and a half years

By *uper duperMan
12 weeks ago

around

I have a friend here that we just chat and that's it.

Its years since we met but I'm happy that way and so is she.

By *astelloWoman
12 weeks ago

Far far away

I've met some incredible people and tbh that's the best of fab for me. Honest open relationships with people...

By *elloMarylouWoman
12 weeks ago

mayo

I've made some amazing friends that I call friends outside fab, I've also made friends that turned out to be not so called friends either.

I've learnt a lot about myself been on here and at this stage I've accepted the swinging lifestyle isn't for me but the openness and acceptance of people for who I am, I love

By *adger BrocMan
12 weeks ago

Co. Cork

I have moved directly into the "friends zone" with a number of fabbers. No real chemistry but happy to be fab friends.

With others when there is a definite spark it's also fab friendship but with benefits added.

Negotiating the inbetween zone is always the difficult part.

By *om TangoMan
12 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I’ve made friends here and have a lovely fab lady from here in my life now. Some I chat nightly with in group chats

Post new Message to Thread