Back to Ireland

Men - How many messages

Jump to newest

By *he Kakapo OP   Man
12 weeks ago

A nice rock

Do you send per day?

Or recieve for you sexy man buns...

But I've always seen people saying theu have send loads of messages with no reply 50:1 bring opened is the one I have seen quoted quite alot recently. Is that over years, months, weeks, days...minutes?

Please tell me where these 50 local women are ffs let me tap your unfounded resources

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
12 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't send new messages at all and haven't for more than 4 years.

I receive maybe 2 a month.

I don't think I've sent more than 50 or 60 intro messages in 8 years.

By *aseylee324Couple
12 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

They don't have 50 women local to them, they're just messaging the same 5 women 10 times

By *og-ManMan
12 weeks ago

somewhere

Id send a few a day in reply to messages received and to forum posts

Last send a " How you doing" message about 4 years ago, got a nice thanks but no thanks reply and realised it's not for me

By *ergalMan
12 weeks ago

East Cork

My inbox is broken, never receive any, tech issue obviously

By *iscuits8Man
12 weeks ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

I'd very rarely send an opening message these days, it's probably been a few months since I did.

I'd have mainly sporadic ongoing chats from just a couple of people who'd be forum regulars. My inbox is a very boring place and you can notice some cobwebs and even a bit of mould I think if you look closely

By *rRiosMan
12 weeks ago

dublin

I had to hide my profile because of the deluge of messages bulging my inbox and the pressure of having to respond to every one was far too great!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
12 weeks ago

Lucan

I just flick to the last ten and ignore all the others. It's not dial-a-ride ffs.

By *armite24Man
12 weeks ago

Newry

Depends some days i wouldn’t send any and others i may send 3/4

Reply rate is about one reply a month most go unread

I haven’t had someone message without me messaging first

It’s good the site tells you when you’ve messaged so you don’t message someone twice, even if the message hasn’t been opened i take it as not interested, am i right to think that?

i know women would need a personal assistant with the volume of messages they receive but i have a rule don’t message if you haven’t had a response wether the message has been opened or not

By *rMotivator2.0Man
12 weeks ago

Donegal

Don't send too many and receive even less but that's the ratios for ya what can you do just keep on trucking

By *orkGuyFunGuyMan
12 weeks ago

Cork

Quite literally probably get approached once a year .... get some replies but 1/100 does anything come if it

By *amsevenMan
12 weeks ago

cork

Can't remember how long since I sent or received a message on here other than to or from someone I met.

By *om TangoMan
12 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I rarely use fab messenger these days and I rarely get messages on fab since I learned how to block single males. Unfortunately the odd fake couples pages slip in messages like fuck my ass or I’ll suck you off and it’s never from the female. She’s always out of town. Thankfully I’m in 2 good active kik groups and a good active telegram group.

By *exesrangerMan
12 weeks ago

area

Generally speaking I don't send out msgs but more reply to msgs if they come in or replying to ongoing conversations. I'm very accommodating that way On occasion I will send out a msg but it's rarely a cold msg and there's usually some amount of banter or flirting beforehand, be it on forums or groups chats.

Most profiles state they are not looking for guys so it seems like the right thing to do to respect that.

By *ealmc1973Man
12 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

I receive messages, mostly, from blokes. Don't ask my why, because I haven't got a clue

I do send the odd message now and then, but rarely, as I found that it's pure waste of time.

So, mostly perving for the last while.

By *Belfast_FellaMan
12 weeks ago

belfast

I send very few because I read women saying that they’re bombarded with messages from single men. So I figure there’s no point me adding to the bombardment. If someone winks or messages me first, I will reply or I’ll send a message if someone invites me to via a thread. But otherwise, I’ll usually let a woman or couple message me first - I don’t mean that in a cocky way, just that it saves me wasting everyone’s time.

By *ani57Man
12 weeks ago

Naas

Don't know if I'm missing a point but I'd send a couple in a week not many, just if I like someone's profile, and I like to show that IV read the profile, if I don't get a response what about it I just move on I'm not brain-dead like a lot of men, now I am yet to get a response but such is life, I'll keep enjoying fab

By *ani57Man
12 weeks ago

Naas

Also should I be attaching a face pic straight away in the first message ?

By *lexingindamirrorMan
12 weeks ago

Holywood

I’ve rowed back from this place but when I was active I would go in bursts of three or so a week. I would only contact profiles with shared interests and make sure I read very carefully and highlighted the reasons I had messaged and what it was in the profile that I felt we shared. It was maybe a 1:10 response rate but some of that was polite rejection. Better than nothing.

Believe it or not I received some cold call messages. I invited people to message with an ask attached on the bio. A few picked up on it. It was nice.

By *easingTimMan
12 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

Would send out about 8 messages a day but each one is tailor made just for you darling

Now, max messages in a day I've received was 8 with 4 from women 2 from fellas who'd seen my pic and reckoned I was "open for business" even thought my profile says straight and one intelligent gent who didn't want to post on the forum topic I put up but wanted to share and chat about. That was a very special day in the life of T.T

By *he Kakapo OP   Man
12 weeks ago

A nice rock

"

Would send out about 8 messages a day but each one is tailor made just for you darling

Now, max messages in a day I've received was 8 with 4 from women 2 from fellas who'd seen my pic and reckoned I was "open for business" even thought my profile says straight and one intelligent gent who didn't want to post on the forum topic I put up but wanted to share and chat about. That was a very special day in the life of T.T "

You must be fucking mind blown with the emoji options in messages now

By *easingTimMan
12 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

[Removed by poster at 16/07/24 20:52:03]

By *easingTimMan
12 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

"

Now, max messages in a day I've received was 8 with 4 from women 2 from fellas who'd seen my pic and reckoned I was "open for business" even thought my profile says straight and one intelligent gent who didn't want to post on the forum topic I put up but wanted to share and chat about. That was a very special day in the life of T.T

You must be fucking mind blown with the emoji options in messages now "

Wht the f k gave yu that impression ???

By *empoproMan
12 weeks ago

Blarney

So, basically nobody is getting or receiving any messages on the message board

How TF are people meeting then ?????

By *ethmeonfireMan
12 weeks ago

Dublin

I get a good load of meetings about 10 per day and send about 15 per day.

Some days even better especially closer to parties or socials.

By *ealmc1973Man
12 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

"So, basically nobody is getting or receiving any messages on the message board

How TF are people meeting then ?????"

You need to break into all that socializing going on on here. Attend all those 'invite only' meetings, be free, be able to travel, be able to accommodate, be willing to spend holidays with your date, be young, easy on the eye, all round gentleman... Have missed anything?

By *otownkid1967Man
12 weeks ago

Portlaoise

I only message people I know in regards to forum posts.

By *empoproMan
12 weeks ago

Blarney

"I only message people I know in regards to forum posts. "

Seems to be a common theme.

So, how do you meet people ?

By *otownkid1967Man
12 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"I only message people I know in regards to forum posts.

Seems to be a common theme.

So, how do you meet people ?"

By going to socials and chatting to people I have common interests with and I don't mean sex.

By *lipyourflopMan
12 weeks ago

Dublin

Every morning I have to delete the abundance of mail and titty pics , and flap pics. Like ladies seriously do you not think I've nothing better to do. Just stop already and respect my boundaries

By *amsevenMan
12 weeks ago

cork

How TF are people meeting then ?????"

I'm not. Have met one lady on here in last eeeh i dunno, 3 years.

By *empoproMan
12 weeks ago

Blarney

How TF are people meeting then ?????

I'm not. Have met one lady on here in last eeeh i dunno, 3 years. "

ONE in 3 years

Thought I was alone in my loneliness

More common than I imagined.

Wonder what is the point sometimes.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
12 weeks ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

I generally receive one message every 107 days now,the down side is I knows who'll be sendin it and it's not a chit/ chat there lookin :-think it's due in in 14 days here...the excitement I'll sit up to midnight just to see it pin tru

Post new Message to Thread