Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hard to find a bi mmf

Jump to newest

By *iGuyMr.A OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Travela to you

I'm trying to have my first bi mmf with a mf couple with a bi guy. Finding it very difficult to get at responses, is there just no couples with bi man to make this skinny, twinky looking boy into a sex toy for him and his missus?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heelofTimeCouple
10 weeks ago

Two Rivers

Hard for couples to find genuine bi men! Seems we all think the same way

By *hrouple treatCouple
10 weeks ago

Slane

It's hard for us to find genuine bi people...

By *iGuyMr.A OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Travela to you

For real!? Ok well psa to any straight men lying about their sexuality on 2 reasons to not do that: 1: you're creating a bad name for us honest guys who just love both sides of the coin and 2: if I was banging some dudes wife from behind and then he bent me over and had a go at me I'd be over the moon. Be some shock when you get there lying

By *otownkid1967Man
10 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"Hard for couples to find genuine bi men! Seems we all think the same way "

By *ingDaddy69Man
10 weeks ago

galway

I’m genuine, I’m on the lookout for couples to suck and fuck me together, massive turn on of mine, unfortunately the search is proving difficult due to my age!

By *og-ManMan
10 weeks ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 11/07/24 16:38:23]

By *og-ManMan
10 weeks ago

somewhere

"I’m genuine, I’m on the lookout for couples to suck and fuck me together, massive turn on of mine, unfortunately the search is proving difficult due to my age!"

You have straight listed on your profile

By *ingDaddy69Man
10 weeks ago

galway

[Removed by poster at 11/07/24 16:39:58]

By *og-ManMan
10 weeks ago

somewhere

"You’re right, I’ve only been discovering this recently, personally I’m not into solo playing with guys so I’m not really sure how to label myself if that makes sense? Would it be better to label myself as bi on here?"

Look if it was me I'd make it at least bi curious

Some couples insist on at least that if they both want to play with another man

By *avid for comfortMan
10 weeks ago

belfast

Can a curious guy count

By *ingDaddy69Man
10 weeks ago

galway

"I’m genuine, I’m on the lookout for couples to suck and fuck me together, massive turn on of mine, unfortunately the search is proving difficult due to my age!

You have straight listed on your profile "

Youre very right, it’s something I’ve only explored recently and quite enjoyed, I’m just not interested in solo play with guys, only with couples, so I’m not entirely sure how I would label myself, would I be better off to label myself as bi?

Appreciate any advice guys

By *ingDaddy69Man
10 weeks ago

galway

"You’re right, I’ve only been discovering this recently, personally I’m not into solo playing with guys so I’m not really sure how to label myself if that makes sense? Would it be better to label myself as bi on here?

"

Will do, appreciate the advice

By *iCuri0Man
10 weeks ago

Shannon

"You’re right, I’ve only been discovering this recently, personally I’m not into solo playing with guys so I’m not really sure how to label myself if that makes sense? Would it be better to label myself as bi on here?

Will do, appreciate the advice "

I put myself down as bi curious but I would really say I'm heteexable since male solo play isn't enough for me

By *exbytheseaCouple
10 weeks ago

Brighton

As a couple looking for a bi guy and being really clear about it on profile, I am still amazed at how many messages we get from guys whose profile says straight. Their first message says oh I am bicurious. We just disregard it 99% of the time because some past experience tells us they are just in it for the F, not the M. So if you are bicurious put it on the profile.

By *ingDaddy69Man
10 weeks ago

galway

You’re completely right, I guess that’s why the search has been difficult for me, I’ve changed it now, hopefully I’m more successful!

By *DwifeMan
10 weeks ago

Tallaght

I'm genuinely bi.

By *reative ideasMan
10 weeks ago

Next door

"It's hard for us to find genuine bi people..."

I like people, sexual orientation is irrelevant to me.

I guess that puts me in the pansexual category.

I'm bisexual, but more importantly I'm me!

By *he Gentleman is backMan
10 weeks ago

Trinity area

From experience I have found that the ladies want to see their partner being topped ………..not what you are offering

Usually it’s topping the male while he is giving oral and she can ‘feel’ the vibrations of her partner being topped

But as always every person/couple has their own fantasies so best not advertise what YOU want …. It’s totally what the couple want - especially the ladies.

Hope this helps your search

By *og-ManMan
10 weeks ago

somewhere

"From experience I have found that the ladies want to see their partner being topped ………..not what you are offering

Usually it’s topping the male while he is giving oral and she can ‘feel’ the vibrations of her partner being topped

But as always every person/couple has their own fantasies so best not advertise what YOU want …. It’s totally what the couple want - especially the ladies.

Hope this helps your search "

If I was to plan to play with a couple who said its totally what they want they'd be told to feck off

Not the way it works

By *heelofTimeCouple
10 weeks ago

Two Rivers

"From experience I have found that the ladies want to see their partner being topped ………..not what you are offering

Why would you let others dictate what occurs…. Our motto is:

If pulled in a pub would you discuss what has to occur before any hanky panky! Erm no…… why is online any different. Yes discuss what peoples limits are prior to meeting BUT never expect ABC or XYZ to occur. Natural relaxed meets work best!

Xxx

By *electableicecreamMan
10 weeks ago

The West

I've seen a lot of posts by single men, bi or otherwise, stating that being with a couple means it's all about what that couple wants.

That sounds like being used and it's very unappealing to me.

I'm sure some guys like it, or will put up with it but if I'm getting into group play it's because everyones pleasure is being considered

By *iCuri0Man
10 weeks ago

Shannon

"I've seen a lot of posts by single men, bi or otherwise, stating that being with a couple means it's all about what that couple wants.

That sounds like being used and it's very unappealing to me.

I'm sure some guys like it, or will put up with it but if I'm getting into group play it's because everyones pleasure is being considered

"

I agree. I'm not a sex toy to be used. It's all about mutual pleasure in my opinion. If the couple said "your going to do what we say whether you like it or not" I'd leave.

By *iGuyMr.A OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Travela to you

I'm looking to enjoy sexually pleasuring both sexs at the same time because it's what I enjoy. I try to let that be known, as well as what else I might enjoy but won't die without it. I generally just expect to know everyone is on the same page of what we're looking for before we start anything, but let it flow when we do, but I also got the Aspergers so maybe my signals are totally wrong?

I'm not overly stressed about it, but had a question I wanted to see the opinion on is more than anything with the post

By *immmy2023Man
10 weeks ago

Monaghan

Bi Guy here, with a Lady friend who is straight but likes to swing with everyone,shes just into guys though. I'm into everybody

By *BantsMan
10 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

Well I'd love to be with a couple and if that means me and the guy have to play together first, well that would be fun

By *ipstick KissesWoman
10 weeks ago

South Down

Respectfully, this is bollocks

By *heBlowinsCouple
10 weeks ago

West Cork

Have to agree with the other replies to this.. this tactic might work for you with the couples you've been with but this isn't the dynamic we all seek

By *heBlowinsCouple
10 weeks ago

West Cork

To add our own experience - it's been incredibly difficult for us (in Ireland) to find men who are comfortable and confident with non-hetero sexuality. There's a strong cultural undercurrent of shame and awkwardness for men exploring their sexuality and honestly, it gets tiresome and frustrating sometimes.. we don't like it but we get it.

And even rarer are there men where there's mutual attraction between all three of us, but that's an us problem

By *tingray271Man
10 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

Hi all. I'm a genuine bi guy .I treat both sexs the same there's no favouritism with me. I love sex with both. But I still find it hard to find meets

By *mmortalbMan
10 weeks ago

kildare

I'm not bi, but not afraid of a penis either, suppose I'm comfortable with who I am. Couple wise it would be a voyeur type situation so I'm not sure if it counts as bi, bi curious or what. But like the idea of being under the action. Stems from my facesit fetish, but ideas like watching a BJ from underneath, or sex, human mattress to human chair. All fantasies but again, not sure where it sits on the bi meter. Have even looked into fucklicking which is prob the closest I'd come to a bi situation. For me it's always about admiring the lady, see her enjoying herself.

By *ornado69Man
10 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

I love bi mmf. Best part if playing with the lady deep inside her and looking into her eyes as the guy enters me from behind at the same time omg its heaven

By *addyseeds.ieMan
10 weeks ago

Dublin

I’m a bi, top only, so no problem to have fun with a woman or a man but he has to be vers/btm or btm.

Very limited experience on playing with an mf couple, hopefully that will improve soon

By *iam756Man
10 weeks ago

Dublin/Kildare laois

"I'm not bi, but not afraid of a penis either, suppose I'm comfortable with who I am. Couple wise it would be a voyeur type situation so I'm not sure if it counts as bi, bi curious or what. But like the idea of being under the action. Stems from my facesit fetish, but ideas like watching a BJ from underneath, or sex, human mattress to human chair. All fantasies but again, not sure where it sits on the bi meter. Have even looked into fucklicking which is prob the closest I'd come to a bi situation. For me it's always about admiring the lady, see her enjoying herself. "
That sounds a little like myself but in possible to find a real big couple for mmf in Ireland anyway

By *mmortalbMan
10 weeks ago

kildare

"I'm not bi, but not afraid of a penis either, suppose I'm comfortable with who I am. Couple wise it would be a voyeur type situation so I'm not sure if it counts as bi, bi curious or what. But like the idea of being under the action. Stems from my facesit fetish, but ideas like watching a BJ from underneath, or sex, human mattress to human chair. All fantasies but again, not sure where it sits on the bi meter. Have even looked into fucklicking which is prob the closest I'd come to a bi situation. For me it's always about admiring the lady, see her enjoying herself. That sounds a little like myself but in possible to find a real big couple for mmf in Ireland anyway "

Yeah seems more a thing abroad

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
10 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Hope this helps your search

Respectfully, this is bollocks"

Absolutely. Just read it and was in shock how much nonsense is in it

By *ipstick KissesWoman
10 weeks ago

South Down

As a couple here, the only problems we had in finding that dynamic was firstly attraction, and secondly, finding times when we were all available

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
10 weeks ago

newtownabbey

[Removed by poster at 13/07/24 15:42:28]

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
10 weeks ago

newtownabbey

[Removed by poster at 13/07/24 15:43:36]

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
10 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Personally we find it extremely hard to find a bi/hetero flexible guy, simply because 99% of bi guys that we come in contact with forget that there's a human connection that needs established first and just jump into suck and fuck, which is a complete turn off for me (sorry, faceless internet rando that I never spoke to, I don't want to hear about how you want to suck cock and lick pussy and cum a lot mmmmmmmmm).

Of course there are exceptions to all rules and all that, I just find that bi men on average seem to be a lot more crude and go straight to sex talk, which is a turn off for me and I'm guessing many couples too and it makes it so much harder to find that one person, who does tick the boxes and who we do want to actually have sex with.

Hope this makes sense.

Missus

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

We love a bi mfm

By *og-ManMan
10 weeks ago

somewhere

There's a social coming up in Dublin for bi friendly,bi curious and bi in a few weeks

There's an ideal place to start if any of ye live in Dublin

By *oiracpl38Couple
10 weeks ago

moira ish

Guys with bi on profile turn many cpls off and if straight messaging bi cpls with straight on profile but insists they are bi its seen as dishonest total melt lol

By *xstevenxxMan
10 weeks ago

Ashbourne

"Guys with bi on profile turn many cpls off and if straight messaging bi cpls with straight on profile but insists they are bi its seen as dishonest total melt lol"

Damned if you are and damned if you aren’t

By *ipstick KissesWoman
10 weeks ago

South Down

"Guys with bi on profile turn many cpls off and if straight messaging bi cpls with straight on profile but insists they are bi its seen as dishonest total melt lol

Damned if you are and damned if you aren’t "

Which is why you're much better to be true to yourself and accept that you cannot, and will not, be all things to all people. Stick with those who are looking for what you have to offer (and vice-versa)

By *og-ManMan
10 weeks ago

somewhere

"Guys with bi on profile turn many cpls off and if straight messaging bi cpls with straight on profile but insists they are bi its seen as dishonest total melt lol

Which is why you're much better to be true to yourself and accept that you cannot, and will not, be all things to all people. Stick with those who are looking for what you have to offer (and vice-versa)"

This exactly ,just be yourself

By *iam756Man
10 weeks ago

Dublin/Kildare laois

Which is why you're much better to be true to yourself and accept that you cannot, and will not, be all things to all people. Stick with those who are looking for what you have to offer (and vice-versa)"

By *adsladXXXMan
10 weeks ago

dublin

I find it hard to find genuine couples for MMF fun. They usually want to swap sc or kik, talk for a few hours and that's usually the end of it

By *ornado69Man
6 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

Bi mmf what better than no holes barred fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

By * dubzMan
6 weeks ago

sth Dublin

Bi male here and more than happy to chat with any bi couples

By *ionycusMan
6 weeks ago

Babylon

"Guys with bi on profile turn many cpls off and if straight messaging bi cpls with straight on profile but insists they are bi its seen as dishonest total melt lol"

This kind of nonsense happens so much, the other way too, straight make in the couple isn't straight at all. It's all good fun until someone gets a load in the eye.

By *reative-N-FieryCouple
6 weeks ago

Castledermot

It's more common than you think!

Fiery

By *ethmeonfireMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Genuinely not that hard to get one.

Some lads just need to get their heads out of there asses and be truly bi. Not just you can stroke my cock and suck it. There are way more things in bi play than just that.

It has to be both ways and for that you have to open minded 🙄

Sorry about the rant but majority of the guys on this website are making it difficult for the rest of us.

By *upermanslovechildMan
6 weeks ago

Glasnevin

I've mentioned it on similar threads, what I've found difficult is finding a bi couple who have a mutual understanding of what they want/you want. Most bi couples I've talked to either want the man to be fucked or fuck the 3rd party etc. Whereas my issue lies with I want to try out a double bi from a couple but that's as Bi as id be willing to get, but vast majority I talk to either don't want to suck a dick or they want to have their own dick sucked and get fucked in the ass. I've only had a mutual standing with one lovely couple from Cork but sadly the difference is too far for either of us to consider a meet unless I'm down around their area.

By *heBlowinsCouple
6 weeks ago

West Cork

"I've mentioned it on similar threads, what I've found difficult is finding a bi couple who have a mutual understanding of what they want/you want. Most bi couples I've talked to either want the man to be fucked or fuck the 3rd party etc. Whereas my issue lies with I want to try out a double bi from a couple but that's as Bi as id be willing to get, but vast majority I talk to either don't want to suck a dick or they want to have their own dick sucked and get fucked in the ass. I've only had a mutual standing with one lovely couple from Cork but sadly the difference is too far for either of us to consider a meet unless I'm down around their area."

Would that be us 😂

Come down for an event sometime.. that's where we're found these days 😁😈

By *upermanslovechildMan
6 weeks ago

Glasnevin

"I've mentioned it on similar threads, what I've found difficult is finding a bi couple who have a mutual understanding of what they want/you want. Most bi couples I've talked to either want the man to be fucked or fuck the 3rd party etc. Whereas my issue lies with I want to try out a double bi from a couple but that's as Bi as id be willing to get, but vast majority I talk to either don't want to suck a dick or they want to have their own dick sucked and get fucked in the ass. I've only had a mutual standing with one lovely couple from Cork but sadly the difference is too far for either of us to consider a meet unless I'm down around their area.

Would that be us 😂

Come down for an event sometime.. that's where we're found these days 😁😈"

At this stage it's looking like the only option All the more benefits of going to Whhhest Cork

By *heBlowinsCouple
6 weeks ago

West Cork

"I've mentioned it on similar threads, what I've found difficult is finding a bi couple who have a mutual understanding of what they want/you want. Most bi couples I've talked to either want the man to be fucked or fuck the 3rd party etc. Whereas my issue lies with I want to try out a double bi from a couple but that's as Bi as id be willing to get, but vast majority I talk to either don't want to suck a dick or they want to have their own dick sucked and get fucked in the ass. I've only had a mutual standing with one lovely couple from Cork but sadly the difference is too far for either of us to consider a meet unless I'm down around their area.

Would that be us 😂

At this stage it's looking like the only option All the more benefits of going to Whhhest Cork "

The events are in the city 😉😉

By *upermanslovechildMan
6 weeks ago

Glasnevin

Would that be us 😂

At this stage it's looking like the only option All the more benefits of going to Whhhest Cork

The events are in the city 😉😉"

Handier for accommodation so, do the usual stay out in Cobh and get the train in so

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
6 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

We are a genuine Bi couple and that's both of us, not just me (female). Specifically we are looking for a Bi male who is as interested in fun with him as me. A Bi top would be great!

We are based in Belfast.

By *ameballWoman
6 weeks ago

midlands

Huge fantasy of mine to have a bi mmf with 2 hot hung younger guys

By *reative ideasMan
6 weeks ago

Next door

"We are a genuine Bi couple and that's both of us, not just me (female). Specifically we are looking for a Bi male who is as interested in fun with him as me. A Bi top would be great!

We are based in Belfast. "

I shall be in Belfast for a week from the 14th of Aug. Feel free to message me.

By *ewguy8899Man
6 weeks ago

athlone

Genuine bi male here happy to chat with any couple looking

By *ingDaddy69Man
6 weeks ago

galway

Hey, I’d be interested, would love to have fun with you both!

By *otownkid1967Man
6 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"We are a genuine Bi couple and that's both of us, not just me (female). Specifically we are looking for a Bi male who is as interested in fun with him as me. A Bi top would be great!

We are based in Belfast. "

Well Hellooo there

By *rindnbump V2Couple
4 weeks ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

We find it hard finding genuine bi guys

By *lex980Man
4 weeks ago

I need a couple for bi mmf

By *pformore2Man
4 weeks ago

cavan

Bi couple here. Just convince the wife to actually go for it. Shes very nervous and paranoid

By *leasurevilleMan
4 weeks ago

kilkenny

[Removed by poster at 24/08/24 16:07:17]

By *eard and BoobsCouple
4 weeks ago

Portstewart

We would quite like to find another curious couple to join us and be really good if they were both 9n the submissive side

By *eon611Man
3 weeks ago

malta

"Hard for couples to find genuine bi men! Seems we all think the same way "

I’m available

By *hilstu75Man
3 weeks ago

wicklow

I would love to find a couple looking for a bi threesome. It would be amazing to have a good session and all three of us give each other a good sorting out. Putting my hands up in case there is such a couple out there!

By *arper8000Man
3 weeks ago

cork

"Hard for couples to find genuine bi men! Seems we all think the same way

I’m available "

very hard to find that couple, but its fun when it happens

By *rad25irlMan
3 weeks ago

Carrigaline

Yes had my first bi MMF late last year and it was a fabulous experience altogether…

I count myself very lucky to have had the opportunity… but it is quite difficult to get to that place with a cpl…. Let’s face it genuine couples have the fab world at their feet and plenty of options to choose from so I guess it’s all about just keep looking stay genuine and just be a nice human and hopefully the universe will bring you what you desire

By *asuallyChilledMan
3 weeks ago

Drogheda

Experienced Dragon here for any couple looking for a bi guy to join them.

By *eard and BoobsCouple
3 weeks ago

Portstewart

"Experienced Dragon here for any couple looking for a bi guy to join them."

What is a dragon never heard of that description before

By *og-ManMan
3 weeks ago

somewhere

"Experienced Dragon here for any couple looking for a bi guy to join them.

What is a dragon never heard of that description before "

A male unicorn

By *asuallyChilledMan
3 weeks ago

Drogheda

Unicorns and Dragons: mythical creatures that are hard to find

By *eard and BoobsCouple
3 weeks ago

Portstewart

Thanks for the replies

By *eon611Man
3 weeks ago

malta

19 Oct in Rome Italy

Event: BI MMF small group private gathering

Organised adult party: _eon611 TickPhoto Verified

Greater London: Rome, Italy - Beautiful Penthouse

Man (39) from Malta

Invited to this event: F MF FF TV/TS

If you are a couple or single that enjoyed BI action equally from men and women and by no means you are homophobic.. even if you are at your first MMF Bi experience you should joint us in Rome in the beautiful luxury BNB that sleeps up to 12 people (or more if we are sharing beds) being 300sqm -terraced - elegance is k

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

I'm a bi guy and find it difficult to find a genuine bi couple it's very important to be on the same page a lot of people just don't read profiles anymore

By *ornado69Man
3 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

I love bi mmf, secret to being asked back is to make it all about the pleasure of the mf couple and not about yourself

By *og-ManMan
3 weeks ago

somewhere

"I love bi mmf, secret to being asked back is to make it all about the pleasure of the mf couple and not about yourself "

Why would you have sex with anyone without getting pleasure out of it

Everyone should be getting pleasure out of group meets

By *lex980Man
7 days ago

Its really hard to find a bi couple....im looking an couple to share my cock with them

By *itonmyfacensquirtMan
7 days ago

Wexford

Hard to find a Bi couple where he is not out yet with telling the Mrs yet most of the guys are on Fab guys looking for cock

By *inxandMrCouple
2 days ago

Balbriggan

We are a genuine bi couple, and it's difficult to find the right guy to play with. He must be into kissing and playing with the male also.

By *ineguyMan
2 days ago

dublin

Men are blocked from contacting your profile , maybe yous might get a wider choice if it was changed

By *arried DadbodMan
2 days ago

North

"We are a genuine bi couple, and it's difficult to find the right guy to play with. He must be into kissing and playing with the male also. "

Male here, love to kiss m and f equally and play with both equally. I am vers so the m can do as he pleases with me

Drop me a message if interested

By *ollipops2014Couple
2 days ago

Dublin

Bi couple here, Mr has no problem with all bi fun, give us a shout if you like what you see

By *BJ1234xMan
1 day ago

Omeath

Love to chat but not a site supporter

By *8 coupleCouple
14 hours ago

Dublin city

Couple here with bi mail. Telegram in bio. Feel free to contact us couples

🍍🍍🍍