Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dogging stories

Jump to newest

By *ano53 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Wicklow

I've never been dogging...I want to ..

I welcome any accounts of the same ... Keep locations vague...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
13 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

If truth is told this would be a list of stories about turning up to a spot and finding either noone there, or a bunch of kids smoking herb in cars

By *panishRebelMan
13 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"If truth is told this would be a list of stories about turning up to a spot and finding either noone there, or a bunch of kids smoking herb in cars"

Just like the reputed 16 fellas who turned up for nothing as per a recent thread.

By *og-ManMan
13 weeks ago

somewhere

Brought my elderly mother and her elderly sister to a well known beauty spot up the Dublin mountains late one night so they could see all of Dublin

Parked the car and just when I started to get out my wife said

Every other car has people having sex in it with lots of people looking into one of them

Have you ever tried to explain dogging to two women in their 70's as the reason why we drove straight out of the car park

By *panishRebelMan
13 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Brought my elderly mother and her elderly sister to a well known beauty spot up the Dublin mountains late one night so they could see all of Dublin

Every other car has people having sex in it with lots of people looking into one of them

Have you ever tried to explain dogging to two women in their 70's as the reason why we drove straight out of the car park "

I can safely say nope I've never had to do that.....

Did they ask you how you knew the term?

By *4thfloorTV/TS
13 weeks ago

northside

I've had a fair bit of car sex in spots known for dogging, sometimes arranged fairly last minute on the apps and sites. Not sure if that counts as dogging per se.

By *lueEyedRedMan
13 weeks ago

Dublin

My friends went fishing for the weekend,they slept in the back of the transit van, one night they heard a knock on the door and when they opened it, there was a guy with his flute in his hand, he thought the van was parked up for dogging.

By *aveE10Man
13 weeks ago

derry

I have a funny story… there’s a car park in the middle of a forest close to were I live. Me and a lady were fucking really good in the back of my old car when boom lights everywhere… I was like a dear in headlights….

Turns out the local search and rescue group were doing a training session in that forest and came through the thick brush I’ve never been as embarrassed in my life lol

By *oiraTvTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Derry

"Brought my elderly mother and her elderly sister to a well known beauty spot up the Dublin mountains late one night so they could see all of Dublin

Have you ever tried to explain dogging to two women in their 70's as the reason why we drove straight out of the car park "

Get them to watch this: https://youtu.be/5u4hAxi5b6o?si=zly7l898Gb8oTNtk

By *andytownMan
13 weeks ago

Gods Own Country

Have you ever tried to explain dogging to two women in their 70's as the reason why we drove straight out of the car park

"

Funny as fooooooook

By *amon.dMan
13 weeks ago

antrim

Funny as fooooooook "

Lol brilliant . Did you go back on your own the next night

By *ano53 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Wicklow

omg that's v funny ... What was their opinion?

By *ano53 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Wicklow

"I've had a fair bit of car sex in spots known for dogging, sometimes arranged fairly last minute on the apps and sites. Not sure if that counts as dogging per se. "
sounds like dogging to me ... Hope u enjoyed .

Post new Message to Thread