Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Free use fantasy evening

Jump to newest

By *eighswing OP   Man
13 weeks ago

wexford

Obviously as a single unverified male it, it won’t happen for me but a hot thought maybe someone else could enjoy it.

Just a thought a male meets with a couple for a social and see if they click if they do then the male/female is invited over to the couples house for a casual dinner and hang but as the evening progresses the visitor gets to free use as he pleases either party.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eard and BoobsCouple
13 weeks ago

Portstewart

Don't think your meaning it the way it sounds to us. Kinda sounds like the single male want to use the couple he meets as a piece of meat, to us that sounds rather dangerous as its possible he would try to climax bareback. Also that the hubby would be seen as a cuck as many single male say there straight

By *eighswing OP   Man
13 weeks ago

wexford

You me probably right, I just read it back there and It is quite open to be interpreted the wrong way. Not my intention

By *ipstick KissesWoman
13 weeks ago

South Down

"Don't think your meaning it the way it sounds to us. Kinda sounds like the single male want to use the couple he meets as a piece of meat, to us that sounds rather dangerous as its possible he would try to climax bareback. Also that the hubby would be seen as a cuck as many single male say there straight "

I'm going to hazard that if all parties are into free use and boundaries established it wouldn't be problematic

By *ilthyNightsCouple
13 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I've always thought this "free use " internet thing was a bit problematic. I guess there needs to be safety controls in place just like other power exchange dynamics. Safe words etc.

I think it's the sort of thing for experienced practitioners rather than something that a random meet is asked to do.

Post new Message to Thread