Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Creating a new profile daily/weekly

Jump to newest

By *ealcouple OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

Genuine Question.

I have noticed some people create a new profile quite often, some every few days some more than twice per month. Same/similar name, pics etc. One in particular shows quite a lot of face so I'm thinking it can't be that they are attached and don't want other half to find evidence of fab in phone browser etc.

I'm genuinely curious to the method behind this, surely it's time consuming too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he KakapoMan
13 weeks ago

A nice rock

A long list of scammers + fantasists

By *ednuts101Man
13 weeks ago

North Dublin

Self deluded attention seekers that probably just do it for the thrill

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

I've noticed a couples profile being set up, almost every day. Aged 35/36. From Cork. Terrible timewasters.

By *matorMan
13 weeks ago

Craigavon

Don't think adding new profile helps hide your tracks, if anything it's bound to leave a bigger trail for a significant other to find! Serious effort to be doing it regularly

By *ackandsashaCouple
13 weeks ago

West Dublin

One reason we would be unlikely to meet someone whose profile is only a few weeks old.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
13 weeks ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

I wouldn't pass too much remarks tbh some people just love tweaking,being perfect or having all their ducks in line! Feck I'm here since the last Ice age and haven't it sorted yet..

By *oredmarried2022Man
13 weeks ago

wicklow

"Genuine Question.

I have noticed some people create a new profile quite often, some every few days some more than twice per month. Same/similar name, pics etc. One in particular shows quite a lot of face so I'm thinking it can't be that they are attached and don't want other half to find evidence of fab in phone browser etc.

I'm genuinely curious to the method behind this, surely it's time consuming too."

You’d wonder why, it’s impossible to get a meet on here, if your not verified, why they’d want to do it over and over again is beyond me

13 weeks ago

If they're just creeping, why not just keep the profile and log out, delete browsing history if not wanting to be caught by significant other tho, why delete and create a whole new account every few days.

By *he KakapoMan
13 weeks ago

A nice rock

"If they're just creeping, why not just keep the profile and log out, delete browsing history if not wanting to be caught by significant other tho, why delete and create a whole new account every few days. "

If its creeping or scamming they probably get reported for inappropriate messages and fake pics.

13 weeks ago

"If they're just creeping, why not just keep the profile and log out, delete browsing history if not wanting to be caught by significant other tho, why delete and create a whole new account every few days.

If its creeping or scamming they probably get reported for inappropriate messages and fake pics. "

In that case though you'd imagine they'd use completely different name/pics. The mind boggles with this place sometimes haha

By *he KakapoMan
13 weeks ago

A nice rock

"If they're just creeping, why not just keep the profile and log out, delete browsing history if not wanting to be caught by significant other tho, why delete and create a whole new account every few days.

If its creeping or scamming they probably get reported for inappropriate messages and fake pics.

In that case though you'd imagine they'd use completely different name/pics. The mind boggles with this place sometimes haha"

Laziness.. and they can "reconnect" with the people who will give them veris etc...

I remember for a a bot reporting on profile with pics clearly taken off a modelling website 6 or 7 weeks on a row eventually I just gave up cause the same photos kept passing in the moderation process

13 weeks ago

In that case though you'd imagine they'd use completely different name/pics. The mind boggles with this place sometimes haha

Laziness.. and they can "reconnect" with the people who will give them veris etc...

I remember for a a bot reporting on profile with pics clearly taken off a modelling website 6 or 7 weeks on a row eventually I just gave up cause the same photos kept passing in the moderation process "

Yeah I have blocked 5 "couples" profiles this week alone! All pics taken from websites.

By *ewcorkcpl23Couple
13 weeks ago

Cork

"Genuine Question.

I'm genuinely curious to the method behind this, surely it's time consuming too."

Is it the same profile/ profiles that do it ? Maybe name and shame to help us not so eagle eyed viewers.

13 weeks ago

I’ve had two profiles this year and left due to medical reasons so when over it I came back . That could be one reason but some get too excited and delete when calm and others when blocked by someone they stalk will make a new profile to get the person again . Some strange folk on fab anyway

By *panishRebelMan
13 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I remember for a a bot reporting on profile with pics clearly taken off a modelling website 6 or 7 weeks on a row eventually I just gave up cause the same photos kept passing in the moderation process

Yeah I have blocked 5 "couples" profiles this week alone! All pics taken from websites."

I don't think I have the inclination to go through that level of scrutiny. Then again, I am the single bloke who probably gets checked!

By *aider190Man
13 weeks ago

swords

Have come across this recently ...they only want a picture without sunglasses or hats...all to do with goggle searching your photos ...

13 weeks ago

A lot of them are es*corts imo...

By *ipstick KissesWoman
13 weeks ago

South Down

I always imagine people do this when they've been blocked by lots of people. Starting again wipes the block slate clean and you can once again contact those who've blocked you previously

13 weeks ago

"I always imagine people do this when they've been blocked by lots of people. Starting again wipes the block slate clean and you can once again contact those who've blocked you previously "

But like every few days. Madness

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Dublin

I get this a lot with 3 lads! No idea why and it’s the same rubbish they ask me aswell!

I’ve one who adds my snap pretty much weekly thankfully he uses near enough the same nsme so I’ve stopped accepting

Post new Message to Thread