Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

FAB MEASUREMENT MODERATOR..

Jump to newest

By *easingTim OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

Just an idea

In a similar vein to the Guinness Book of World Records sending an official around to see how legit someone's claims are

Just imagine us having a Fab "Measurement Moderator" to travel the length and breadth of the country with a measuring tape in hand checking ID's, height, bra size ("Women don't lie, do they?" ) as well as length and girth (sky remote pics no more lads!)

So, do you reckon our membership affording us a "Fab Fact Checker" or Measurement Moderator might work??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exyScientistsCouple
14 weeks ago

Castlebar

As you know, I've already taken this role.... but I need help covering the whole country. Obviously I'll be doing men. I have a checklist.

By *astelloWoman
14 weeks ago

Far far away

All for the betterment of science eg

By *easingTim OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

Well ladies, unlike the pesky Television Inspector Do feel free to drop over. Now I might be a bit shy at first but hopefully I can measure up

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

I don't conform to society's measurements

By *uriousVoyeurMan
14 weeks ago

Northside

I wouldn't want an inspector showing up to confirm my willy is actually 7" long...I'd be caught out lying!! I knocked 2" off coz the wimmin don't like them too big!!

By *adger BrocMan
14 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Have vernier calipers, will travel.

By *easingTim OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

"I wouldn't want an inspector showing up to confirm my willy is actually 7" long...I'd be caught out lying!! I knocked 2" off coz the wimmin don't like them too

big!! "

------

I know, obviously there's a lot riding on the results but we can round down a few inches to protect your humility Sir

By *ot neuteredMan
14 weeks ago

Kildare

Length, Width, Girth, blah blah blah, total volume is where its at, , cubic inches or centimetres

pr2xh

By *aterDominusMan
14 weeks ago

just around the corner

Testers should wear those "heels bigger than your..." as part of their uniform

By *uriousVoyeurMan
14 weeks ago

Northside

"I wouldn't want an inspector showing up to confirm my willy is actually 7" long...I'd be caught out lying!! I knocked 2" off coz the wimmin don't like them too

big!!

------

I know, obviously there's a lot riding on the results but we can round down a few inches to protect your humility Sir "

In that case send them around!! I'll have the kettle on!

By *rystalsswingCouple
14 weeks ago

Galway

"

Just an idea

In a similar vein to the Guinness Book of World Records sending an official around to see how legit someone's claims are

Just imagine us having a Fab "Measurement Moderator" to travel the length and breadth of the country with a measuring tape in hand checking ID's, height, bra size ("Women don't lie, do they?" ) as well as length and girth (sky remote pics no more lads!)

So, do you reckon our membership affording us a "Fab Fact Checker" or Measurement Moderator might work?? "

I feel that I'm a perfect candidate for this role!

Where do I send my application

By *aid backMan
14 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

Rather than length width and circumference. Just do volume and the adjudicators can shout eureka like Archimedes when they get a honest measurement

By *reenfrogoMan
14 weeks ago

nearby

"As you know, I've already taken this role.... but I need help covering the whole country. Obviously I'll be doing men. I have a checklist. "

How do I apply for certification?

Post new Message to Thread