Do windows still get broken

Toast with jam on it in the VHS player is definitely gone

Any tales you can tell

We won't call social services

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

Even though I told them not to pack toy guns for holidays, and I actively took them out of the suit case, they mugged them back in. I got called in by airport security and questioned about them, while they sat outside playing Minecraft on their I-pads.

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

Smuggled

By *ingerNNutsCouple
14 weeks ago

dublin

Oh we’ve lots of stories! Paper glued to walls, stuck in keyholes…list goes on

Just glad to have the Mr as Cock Blocking season begins…my sympathies to the single accounts - Mrs

By *ingerNNutsCouple
14 weeks ago

dublin

"Even though I told them not to pack toy guns for holidays, and I actively took them out of the suit case, they mugged them back in. I got called in by airport security and questioned about them, while they sat outside playing Minecraft on their I-pads. "

That’s hilarious!!! And not so much. Only time we got stopped was for baby formula in bag, they thought it was an illegal substance

By *addyseeds.ieMan
14 weeks ago

Gorey, Enniscorthy

"Even though I told them not to pack toy guns for holidays, and I actively took them out of the suit case, they mugged them back in. I got called in by airport security and questioned about them, while they sat outside playing Minecraft on their I-pads.

That’s hilarious!!! And not so much. Only time we got stopped was for baby formula in bag, they thought it was an illegal substance "

Same things happened to my mom, almost 40y ago, got stopped for the same reason in Turkey and was just my younger brother baby formula

By *rystalsswingCouple
14 weeks ago

Galway

[Removed by poster at 01/07/24 19:14:51]

By *rystalsswingCouple
14 weeks ago

Galway

Day one done, it's going to be a lonnngggg ass summer

By *osyRedLipsWoman
14 weeks ago

Kildare

In primary school the younger one told teachers I drank too much she forgot to add it was water I was drinking

By *og-Man OP   Man
14 weeks ago

somewhere

"Day one done, it's going to be a lonnngggg ass summer "

Wait till theyre in secondary and off earlier

By *ozzlesMan
14 weeks ago

galway

***Smug Git Alert***

Reading this reminds me of how feixin delighted I am that mine are out of school. It does mean I'm old though

By *electableicecreamMan
14 weeks ago

The West

Thank f*CK for camp.

By *exyScientistsCouple
14 weeks ago

Castlebar

"Day one done, it's going to be a lonnngggg ass summer

Wait till theyre in secondary and off earlier "

Mine have been cock blocking for at least a month...and have no money so have to pay them to leave the house. Can't wait until September

By *affa31Woman
14 weeks ago

Galway

Thank fuck for not having kids

By *oodOmensfor2Couple
14 weeks ago

Ennis

A was holding up our (back then baby) son after feeding him and lifted him over her head. Naturally, when he was right over her head, he started puking, covering her head to toe. Me, as a always responsible and supportive husband, was on the floor with hysterical laughter, unable to move, lying in a puddle of my own tears while she was standing in the middle of the room holding up the baby crying for help. In retrospect I am not sure how I am still alive...

Mr

By *og-Man OP   Man
14 weeks ago

somewhere

"A was holding up our (back then baby) son after feeding him and lifted him over her head. Naturally, when he was right over her head, he started puking, covering her head to toe. Me, as a always responsible and supportive husband, was on the floor with hysterical laughter, unable to move, lying in a puddle of my own tears while she was standing in the middle of the room holding up the baby crying for help. In retrospect I am not sure how I am still alive...

Mr"

I did the same thing except I swallowed half the milky puke

I also was half way through changing a n appy without a changing mat on our good carpet

Baby decided to do a huge poo like toothpaste coming out of the tube

Had to catch it in my hand while trying to hold wriggling baby and not get poo everyway as I was alone with baby in the house

Post new Message to Thread