Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

2 Johnnies podcast Monday

Jump to newest

By *eaAndBen OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

Dublin

Anyone listen to this on Monday? They interviewed an English couple who are swingers. If you did what did you think? I think there are far more interesting Ireland based couples they could speak to but realise very few if any would be willing to speak. The couple seemed very club based which probably isn’t a true reflection of the scene in Ireland.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
15 weeks ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 28/06/24 10:54:15]

By *og-ManMan
15 weeks ago

somewhere

Gave up listening...thought they were very boring

Apologies if they are on here

By *exyScientistsCouple
15 weeks ago

Castlebar

Didn't finish it yet. But panicked about the pink flamingos as my son had them on his swimming trunks while we were away! I didn't chose them

By *elloMarylouWoman
14 weeks ago

mayo

Just listened to it, thought they came across very well. So open and honest, and talked about swinging been a lifestyle and not just randomly fucking anything that moves.

I would love to hear an Irish fab couple give their view of the Irish swing scene.

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

I couldn't listen to the 2 jonnies talking about anything

However my memoirs will be available on audible shortly

By *og-ManMan
14 weeks ago

somewhere

"I couldn't listen to the 2 jonnies talking about anything

However my memoirs will be available on audible shortly "

Will you be reading it or do you have someone else in mind

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

Will you be reading it or do you have someone else in mind "

I feel like Kevin McAleer's voice is the only one that could capture my raw animalistic sexuality tbh

By *og-ManMan
14 weeks ago

somewhere

I feel like Kevin McAleer's voice is the only one that could capture my raw animalistic sexuality tbh"

I'm going to read all your posts in his voice now instead of Billy from The young offenders

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

I feel like Kevin McAleer's voice is the only one that could capture my raw animalistic sexuality tbh

I'm going to read all your posts in his voice now instead of Billy from The young offenders "

That's a huge improvement

By *aidbare5Couple
14 weeks ago

down the road

We finally got to listen to the swingers episode this week and found it refreshing. We thought the couple came across great, they were so friendly and answered all the questions with confidence and simplicity. The Boys were taking back in the end on how normal the whole thing is. Being an English couple it was focused on the UK scene but apart from the clubs the dynamics of swinging is the same, the idea becoming a fantasy, the fantasy becoming a reality, the boundaries, the rules, the jealousy and I think they covered this very well and is good for vanilla people to hear. They were promoting their only fans acc, I’m sure coming on the pod cast will add to promoting that. The pod cast has 750k weekly listeners so I feel another win to normalise and bring the Irish scene above ground.

There was a comment above that they were very boring, I have to strongly disagree, definitely not boring.

By *exPistol87Man
14 weeks ago

near you :)

Listened to it, I think the lads are good for bringing awareness to it and trying remove stigma or at least give insight to those maybe curious but afraid to with societal norms and values etc.

The couple themselves were ok, was good normalise the behaviour which is totally a step forward. Just my opinion

By *hilledFunScotlandMan
11 weeks ago

DD

Late to the party and catching up on the pod. As always, their approach to the interview was very open minded and approachable to talk about the topic.

By *arty32169Man
11 weeks ago

Galway/Roscommon/mayo

saw one of them in Galway st the weekend....

Post new Message to Thread