By *ig john2000 OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Dublin

Do you lady prefer dad bod or someone ripped

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heelofTimeCouple
15 weeks ago

Two Rivers

Dad bod for me but I’ll also throw in what Mr likes as we have different views he likes ripped bod!

By *chochamberWoman
15 weeks ago

Limerick

I like both to be honest. Not into extremely slim or large, like a firm, strong body usually.

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
15 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"Do you lady prefer dad bod or someone ripped "

I'm a total sucker for a bearded Dad Bod.

But need the personality more.

By *heelofTimeCouple
15 weeks ago

Two Rivers

"Do you lady prefer dad bod or someone ripped

But need the personality more. "

Agree personality all the way!

That said I have tried to fatten Mr K up…… to no avail

By *ayFieldsMan
15 weeks ago

Leixlip

I'd imagine height is more important

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
15 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"Do you lady prefer dad bod or someone ripped

But need the personality more.

Agree personality all the way!

That said I have tried to fatten Mr K up…… to no avail "

Isn't the way to a mans heart through his belly? So they say lol.

By *haquele oatmealMan
15 weeks ago

cork

I'm stuck somewhere in the middle

By *chochamberWoman
15 weeks ago

Limerick

"I'm stuck somewhere in the middle "

Batman

By *ady EileenTV/TS
15 weeks ago

City area

I’m not too fond of ripped but I wouldn’t turn it down either

By *electableicecreamMan
15 weeks ago

The West

I've got both. One stacked on top of the other.

By *oodOmensfor2Couple
15 weeks ago

Ennis

While personality comes first, I do like a toned dad bod

A well kept beard would be the cherry on top

Mrs

By *odkaandredbullCouple
15 weeks ago

Antrim

Dad bod for the win here

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
15 weeks ago

Athlone

Another fan of the bearded dad bod here!

Beard, Belly, Bum....yum!!

By *ig john2000 OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Dublin

"While personality comes first, I do like a toned dad bod

A well kept beard would be the cherry on top

Mrs "

you have just described me in one lol

By *og-ManMan
15 weeks ago

somewhere

Beard, Belly, Bum....yum

My new update

By *ublinjonnMan
15 weeks ago

dublin

Dadbods forever!!

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
15 weeks ago

Athlone

"Beard, Belly, Bum....yum

My new update "

Ah stop! Where's your originality?! Lol.

By *s LollyWoman
15 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Dad bod or Grandad bod yum yum

By *itch2113Woman
15 weeks ago

somewhere close by or am I

I'll go for either, it depends on the guy

By *ealitybitesMan
15 weeks ago

Belfast

I'm more perforated than ripped.

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman
15 weeks ago

From a galaxy far far away

Both!!! Love a Zaddy...Silver Fox who just oozes confidence.... and also a Toned Big Guy who can throw me around the place lol

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

I don’t mind the body TBH. You could be a howler but if you are a good person and can have the craic then I’m yours. But…. I’m am following an unholy amount of lumberjack and cowboy accounts on instagram. Rip from Yellowstone is probably my ideal man. Milly x

By *exyScientistsCouple
15 weeks ago

Castlebar

So far I find that the Dad bods have the best Dad personalities. But I'm happy to look at some ripped bods if they are placed in my eyeline, and do the interrogation later.

By *otownkid1967Man
15 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"Dad bod or Grandad bod yum yum "

By *he KakapoMan
15 weeks ago

A nice rock

Winter coat/summer coat

Its been a long Winter

By *heelofTimeCouple
15 weeks ago

Two Rivers

[Removed by poster at 27/06/24 18:14:06]

By *heelofTimeCouple
15 weeks ago

Two Rivers

"I don’t mind the body TBH. You could be a howler but if you are a good person and can have the craic then I’m yours. But…. I’m am following an unholy amount of lumberjack and cowboy accounts on instagram. Rip from Yellowstone is probably my ideal man. Milly x"

OMG yes Rip from Yellowstone and Beth would be my ideal couple…. Post of hotties x Raven

By *heelofTimeCouple
15 weeks ago

Two Rivers

"I don’t mind the body TBH. You could be a howler but if you are a good person and can have the craic then I’m yours. But…. I’m am following an unholy amount of lumberjack and cowboy accounts on instagram. Rip from Yellowstone is probably my ideal man. Milly x

OMG yes Rip from Yellowstone and Beth would be my ideal couple…. Pair* of hotties x Raven "

Bloody autocorrect

By *uscious LollyWoman
15 weeks ago

Dublin

Dad bod and beard

By *oxic1998Woman
15 weeks ago

Belfast

Give me Beard, belly and bum any day.....oh thats right, I already have that

By *rjay224Man
15 weeks ago

north west

Hope it’s a dad bod haha that’s what have

By *og-ManMan
15 weeks ago

somewhere

" Give me Beard, belly and bum any day.....oh thats right, I already have that "

Anytime you want

By *ot neuteredMan
15 weeks ago

Kildare

"Both!!! Love a Zaddy...Silver Fox who just oozes confidence.... and also a Toned Big Guy who can throw me around the place lol "

Had to Google, "Zaddy" every day is a school day

By *hatbiatchWoman
15 weeks ago

craigavon

I’ll second that

By *ipstick KissesWoman
15 weeks ago

South Down

Ripped please or toned and lithe.

I love the contrast of a hard body against my squidginess

By *igtasty121Man
15 weeks ago

Nowhere

Good to see the love for the dad bods….

By *acob12369Man
15 weeks ago

URPANTS

Dad bod for a mom bod

By *adger BrocMan
15 weeks ago

Co. Cork

I'm just glad mine isn't an RIP.IE body.

By *reative ideasMan
15 weeks ago

Next door

Dad bod for me personally

By *ixie and dixie2022Couple
15 weeks ago

villiage

I’m a bit squishy is that classed as dad bod

By *carlett!Woman
15 weeks ago

In between a dad bod & ripped works for me

By *aneIsMyNameTV/TS
15 weeks ago

Dublin

Yes is my answer

By *aptain Caveman41Man
15 weeks ago

Home

Some fellas have only a six pack I've the full keg

By *eardedvillainMan
15 weeks ago

Bangor N.Ireland

I fall inbetween those two main likes for the female there lies the problem.The beard and tattoos doesn't make up for it lol.

By *hris 1000200Man
15 weeks ago

kells

Dad bods rule

By *aterDominusMan
15 weeks ago

just around the corner

As advertised:

Dad

Dad jokes

Dad body

I don't even want to go back to my ripped periods of life

By *th dub buddiesCouple
15 weeks ago

Dundrum

Call me...I qualify..lol

15 weeks ago

Well if your looking ripped I only cut for about 4 weeks of the year in summer lol I like to eat too much

By *runchMan
14 weeks ago

Dublin

https://youtu.be/xxvxUwgPyOI

Dad bod.. Like Chris Bumstead's

By *eeisbackMan
14 weeks ago

….

On my journey to get ripped it aint easy lol

By *mughh69Man
14 weeks ago

kerry

I'm somewhere in between I think lol

By *ewitchingbutfierceWoman
14 weeks ago

Dublin

Honestly, I would take either. I'm very much a personality person. Sometimes I might not be attracted to someone at all until I start buzzing off of them and having the craic then I'll want to sit on their face haha. I think chemistry and banter are the priority

By *addubMan
14 weeks ago

dublin. 12

"Honestly, I would take either. I'm very much a personality person. Sometimes I might not be attracted to someone at all until I start buzzing off of them and having the craic then I'll want to sit on their face haha. I think chemistry and banter are the priority "
most truthful answer yet if you can't have a laugh with someone I don't think you will have anything else.

By *ingerNNutsCouple
14 weeks ago

dublin

I don’t have much of a physical preference for here (apart from stubble/short beards!!!), if the personality doesn’t click with mine I’m out. I need some giggles and conversation more than anything. Although I generally don’t gravitate towards very ripped bodies initially

- Mrs

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

Cork Munster Shannon Dublin

How do we find a dad bod attractive when it's obviously unhealthy. Taking care of yourself and body is a sight of healthy lifestyle. Who wants to be breathing like a horse taking a walk or trying to get up from a chair, out of breath after every 5 minute. A lilte bit of self care doesn't hurt. I'm not judging or against dad bods. This is just my opinion. Many men behind closed doors will tell you how much they would love to keep fit and look fit.

Again not throwing shots at all the guys with dad bods but some of us can admit a dad bod means you let yourself go after having wife and kids.

Take care of yourselves fellas, do it for you and for your family. Keeping a healthy looking body is always a plus and don't let some women tell you they like dad bods when they clearly turn their heads for ripped fellas

By *ingerNNutsCouple
14 weeks ago

dublin

"How do we find a dad bod attractive when it's obviously unhealthy. Taking care of yourself and body is a sight of healthy lifestyle. Who wants to be breathing like a horse taking a walk or trying to get up from a chair, out of breath after every 5 minute. A lilte bit of self care doesn't hurt. I'm not judging or against dad bods. This is just my opinion. Many men behind closed doors will tell you how much they would love to keep fit and look fit.

Again not throwing shots at all the guys with dad bods but some of us can admit a dad bod means you let yourself go after having wife and kids.

Take care of yourselves fellas, do it for you and for your family. Keeping a healthy looking body is always a plus and don't let some women tell you they like dad bods when they clearly turn their heads for ripped fellas "

Little confused by your bio vs what you’ve said above seen as your bio says you’re “down for whatever fun with bbw, slim, athletic, curvy women has to offer”

Surely I’m misunderstanding your post as this seems like a double standard or you don’t mean what your bio says? I’m completely confused and genuinely curious?

No confrontation wanted here just a healthy conversation if you’re interested (inputting this as tone can be misinterpreted via text all the time lol)

I do appreciate the health aspect of it which you’ve pointed out. But “don't let some women tell you they like dad bods when they clearly turn their heads for ripped fellas” isn’t true. I genuinely don’t turn my head for the body builder types, just like my body type isn’t appealing to some. It’s all about personal preference…

- Mrs

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

"How do we find a dad bod attractive when it's obviously unhealthy. Taking care of yourself and body is a sight of healthy lifestyle. Who wants to be breathing like a horse taking a walk or trying to get up from a chair, out of breath after every 5 minute. A lilte bit of self care doesn't hurt. I'm not judging or against dad bods. This is just my opinion. Many men behind closed doors will tell you how much they would love to keep fit and look fit.

Take care of yourselves fellas, do it for you and for your family. Keeping a healthy looking body is always a plus and don't let some women tell you they like dad bods when they clearly turn their heads for ripped fellas

Little confused by your bio vs what you’ve said above seen as your bio says you’re “down for whatever fun with bbw, slim, athletic, curvy women has to offer”

Surely I’m misunderstanding your post as this seems like a double standard or you don’t mean what your bio says? I’m completely confused and genuinely curious?

No confrontation wanted here just a healthy conversation if you’re interested (inputting this as tone can be misinterpreted via text all the time lol)

I do appreciate the health aspect of it which you’ve pointed out. But “don't let some women tell you they like dad bods when they clearly turn their heads for ripped fellas” isn’t true. I genuinely don’t turn my head for the body builder types, just like my body type isn’t appealing to some. It’s all about personal preference…

- Mrs "

Haha pls don't get me wrong. I definitely know a lot of women don't find my type physique as an attraction, I'm saying fit guys in general compared to men walking around pregnant. Let's be honest no man or woman is born like that, it's an habit some grew up with and never considered their physical look but would like to say their happy with the way they look or my wife loves the belly, I call BS on it. I won't speak for women but I'll say dreaming about having a hunk of a Fella bedding them is a dream a reality or fantasy of some sort for every woman. Please my fellow men on here don't take this personal or judge me for my opinion, I'm just stating a health fact. I've male friends with Bellies and they know I'm right because I grill them for it only because on a healthy lifestyle scale, I Care for their health and there's nothing more priceless than a healthy looking man.your health is your wealth "Health Topic "

By *electableicecreamMan
14 weeks ago

The West

Take care of yourselves fellas, do it for you and for your family. Keeping a healthy looking body is always a plus and don't let some women tell you they like dad bods when they clearly turn their heads for ripped fellas "

So if I'm reading this right, and reading your profile right, you are actively seeking to meet women who are unhealthy, have let themselves go and breathe like a horse and avoid self care.

Is that correct?

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

" . Let's be honest no man or woman is born like that, "

Now I'm all for each to their own etc...

But let's be honest... nobody is born with or naturally walking around with legs like yours either.

A dad bod is at least as natural as your physique. And again dint get me wrong I admire the hard work and dedication it takes to get into shape like that, but it doesn't give you the right to throw shade or body shame anyone even as politely and as subtlety as you have attempted it

By *og-ManMan
14 weeks ago

somewhere

BlkStallion92

As much as I think you have the right to say what you want it's the subtle way you use words so not to cause offence to those you want to shag but don't care about unhealthy men with bellies

I genuinely believe you can be born like that

Half my brothers are skinny and can eat like a horse and never put on weight

Half of us are fat

Yes you can use the word fat on fab ...it doesn't have to be an insult

By *ipstick KissesWoman
14 weeks ago

South Down

There's more shade there than a beach full of parasols

I'd go as far as to say that some of this is exactly why some people think ripped body = egotistical

By *iscuits8Man
14 weeks ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

I'd go as far as to say that some of this is exactly why some people think ripped body = egotistical

"

I'm not judging or throwing shots, claims man actively judging and throwing shots

By *astelloWoman
14 weeks ago

Far far away

Personally... it's the person not the bod...what's the point if the person is an asshole.

Doesn't matter what body they are in.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
14 weeks ago

kinda dublin

I'd love to have a ripped bod like Liam Hemsworth or one of those guys.

Just don't have the determination, or discipline or urge, and the gym so boring I'm not bothered put in the work.

So it's nice to hear so many people prefer a bit of chub

By *runchMan
14 weeks ago

Dublin

What a women says she wants and what she acfually wants and two different things

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

There has been studies done about what physical shape is sexually attractive. The indicators of virility usually trigger sexual interest. We are all animals after all, just doing it like they do on the discovery channel.

Body positivity and personal health accountability are both valuable in equal measure.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
14 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

Dad bod please and thank you... but...recently noticed that I get attracted to smaller fellas too must be old age.lol

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

"There has been studies done about what physical shape is sexually attractive. The indicators of virility usually trigger sexual interest. We are all animals after all, just doing it like they do on the discovery channel.

Body positivity and personal health accountability are both valuable in equal measure. "

I'd a dog once that tried to hump inanimate objects...

Animals are as varied and stupid as people

By *electableicecreamMan
14 weeks ago

The West

"There has been studies done about what physical shape is sexually attractive. The indicators of virility usually trigger sexual interest. We are all animals after all, just doing it like they do on the discovery channel.

Body positivity and personal health accountability are both valuable in equal measure. "

Biology is certainly one factor.

I think our past experiences, emotional state, and personality can influence who we find attractive. We often gravitate towards people with similar values.

Plus social factors, cultural norms and societal expectations shape our views on attractiveness. What's considered sexy can vary across cultures and over time.

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

Body positivity and personal health accountability are both valuable in equal measure.

Biology is certainly one factor.

I think our past experiences, emotional state, and personality can influence who we find attractive. We often gravitate towards people with similar values.

Plus social factors, cultural norms and societal expectations shape our views on attractiveness. What's considered sexy can vary across cultures and over time.

"

For sure, and for most people it's how someone makes you feel, relaxed or giddy and excited. Nice eye contact, flirts, I love flirty eye contact.

Physical shape is only one trigger in the overall reaction.

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

So if I'm reading this right, and reading your profile right, you are actively seeking to meet women who are unhealthy, have let themselves go and breathe like a horse and avoid self care.

Is that correct?"

Your reading it wrong mate, unless you stick your dick in your food mate. Meeting a big woman for food is different from meeting for a hook up. What they look like isn't a concern of mine but if men want to call themselves healthy walking about with a belly and that's game, I call it lazy if your a man

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

I don't see how you guys can sit there and go on as it it's an emotional reason of self consciousness that leaves some people in that state when it's clear out laziness, the gym is not for everybody which is understandable but the gym is not the only place to make adequate changes to your health nand lifestyle. The older we get is the time we should consider taking up a more healthier lifestyle rather sit there and tell yourself your happy. Please don't hate me or take this the wrong way. My fellow men I'm not saying to go look like anord Schwarzenegger. I'm clearly stating we know how to stay healthy but many too lazy to take it up. Simple

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

"

By *electableicecreamMan
14 weeks ago

The West

"I don't see how you guys can sit there and go on as it it's an emotional reason of self consciousness that leaves some people in that state when it's clear out laziness, the gym is not for everybody which is understandable but the gym is not the only place to make adequate changes to your health nand lifestyle. The older we get is the time we should consider taking up a more healthier lifestyle rather sit there and tell yourself your happy. Please don't hate me or take this the wrong way. My fellow men I'm not saying to go look like anord Schwarzenegger. I'm clearly stating we know how to stay healthy but many too lazy to take it up. Simple "

Dude your gonna give yourself an aneurysm with all this virtue signalling.

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

" . Let's be honest no man or woman is born like that,

But let's be honest... nobody is born with or naturally walking around with legs like yours either.

A dad bod is at least as natural as your physique. And again dint get me wrong I admire the hard work and dedication it takes to get into shape like that, but it doesn't give you the right to throw shade or body shame anyone even as politely and as subtlety as you have attempted it"

I haven't body shamed anyone, and I wasn't saying people need to go look like me. I look like this because it's what I like and it's a lifestyle that plays many role in health and mind frame. I clearly stating not to call a dad bod healthy because it's not that all I'm saying. Many here will scream out Ego. There's no ego here, I don't compare myself to anyone nor do I compare anyone to myself. If you guys can't take an honest truth or a simple advice, this is a swinger site where the last thing on people's mind is what your body looks like.

By *electableicecreamMan
14 weeks ago

The West

" . Let's be honest no man or woman is born like that,

A dad bod is at least as natural as your physique. And again dint get me wrong I admire the hard work and dedication it takes to get into shape like that, but it doesn't give you the right to throw shade or body shame anyone even as politely and as subtlety as you have attempted it

I haven't body shamed anyone, and I wasn't saying people need to go look like me. I look like this because it's what I like and it's a lifestyle that plays many role in health and mind frame. I clearly stating not to call a dad bod healthy because it's not that all I'm saying. Many here will scream out Ego. There's no ego here, I don't compare myself to anyone nor do I compare anyone to myself. If you guys can't take an honest truth or a simple advice, this is a swinger site where the last thing on people's mind is what your body looks like. "

No. You clearly stated that women are not attracted to men with dad bods.

You also failed to back that up in any way beyond saying that men with dad bods are unhealthy.

Now you're dancing around with words because you can't reconcile your statement about women's tastes with your own.

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/24 02:22:58]

By *ipstick KissesWoman
14 weeks ago

South Down

" I clearly stating not to call a dad bod healthy because it's not that all I'm saying. Many here will scream out Ego. There's no ego here, I don't compare myself to anyone nor do I compare anyone to myself. If you guys can't take an honest truth or a simple advice, this is a swinger site where the last thing on people's mind is what your body looks like. "

But no-one is arguing the healthiness of a dad bod are they? The question is which do women prefer. And you seem unable to accept that some women do actually prefer a dad bod. From the actual mouths of women. And still maintain there's no ego. Hilarious

By *runchMan
14 weeks ago

Dublin

"https://youtu.be/xxvxUwgPyOI

Dad bod.. Like Chris Bumstead's"

Where can I get a dad bod like this guy, anyone?

By *ittlekinks38Woman
14 weeks ago

outside belfast x

Definitely a dad bod for me as I've a mom bod and I'd be more comfortable naked then...I definitely have a type...dad bod,bearded,great personality aswell, and knows what they are doing

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
14 weeks ago

kinkytown

I'm greedy. I love a dad bod, Jay and my fave fab meet have dad bods, but I've a weakness for gym bods too.

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

[Removed by poster at 03/07/24 19:01:53]

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

"I'm greedy. I love a dad bod, Jay and my fave fab meet have dad bods, but I've a weakness for gym bods too. "

So just bodies in general then

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

" I clearly stating not to call a dad bod healthy because it's not that all I'm saying. Many here will scream out Ego. There's no ego here, I don't compare myself to anyone nor do I compare anyone to myself. If you guys can't take an honest truth or a simple advice, this is a swinger site where the last thing on people's mind is what your body looks like.

But no-one is arguing the healthiness of a dad bod are they? The question is which do women prefer. And you seem unable to accept that some women do actually prefer a dad bod. From the actual mouths of women. And still maintain there's no ego. Hilarious "

All confidence here no ego to answer your question again

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

"I'm greedy. I love a dad bod, Jay and my fave fab meet have dad bods, but I've a weakness for gym bods too. "

Jay looks well groomed defo much better physique than majority men on here from his pic, you take good care of your man on like some here

By *ubadubdubWoman
14 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"I'm greedy. I love a dad bod, Jay and my fave fab meet have dad bods, but I've a weakness for gym bods too.

Jay looks well groomed defo much better physique than majority men on here from his pic, you take good care of your man on like some here "

Holy jamoley man, I'm actually cringing for you It's like you are just trying to insult people

By *ingerNNutsCouple
14 weeks ago

dublin

"I'm greedy. I love a dad bod, Jay and my fave fab meet have dad bods, but I've a weakness for gym bods too.

Jay looks well groomed defo much better physique than majority men on here from his pic, you take good care of your man on like some here

Holy jamoley man, I'm actually cringing for you It's like you are just trying to insult people "

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Maybe he is just trying to rile people up at this stage - Mrs

By *owwow909Woman
14 weeks ago

cork

I admire a toned, muscular, fit gym body. When I see one I know the person has put time and effort into how they look and i appreciate that. I put time and effort into how I look so it’s a mutual understanding. We all judge people on how they look, on fab it’s all pictures of people and their bodies and that’s how we know we have an attraction to them. Saying how we look isn’t important on a website full of pictures… well I don’t understand that.

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 06:55:04]

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

" Saying how we look isn’t important on a website full of pictures… well I don’t understand that. "

The whole thread is about which type of look people prefer though?

By *ingerNNutsCouple
14 weeks ago

dublin

" Saying how we look isn’t important on a website full of pictures… well I don’t understand that. "

It is very important but if I don’t click with someone’s personality my sexual interest vanishes…if that makes sense? - Mrs

By *owwow909Woman
14 weeks ago

cork

Of course, but you’re not going to actually meet someone unless you like the look of their pictures so we judge on looks from the start. People always give out about we shouldn’t judge others on how they look but we all do every day.

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Of course, but you’re not going to actually meet someone unless you like the look of their pictures so we judge on looks from the start. People always give out about we shouldn’t judge others on how they look but we all do every day. "

There is a difference between judging who you want to meet, and voicing judgement about how others look.

I haven't seen anyone on this thread saying you shouldn't have personal preferences.

By *ingerNNutsCouple
14 weeks ago

dublin

"Of course, but you’re not going to actually meet someone unless you like the look of their pictures so we judge on looks from the start. People always give out about we shouldn’t judge others on how they look but we all do every day. "

Definitely looks are important to consider especially on sites like these. However I’d never tell people they should be a different way to what I’m interested in. Everyone openly having different tastes on here is refreshing once their respectful about it - Mrs

By *ingerNNutsCouple
14 weeks ago

dublin

Darn it! Now I have Aretha’s song stuck in my head.

“R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Find out what it means to me…”

-Mrs

14 weeks ago

Neither! The in-between bod, shoulders chest and arms, rugby player build, muscle sure but not ripped or shredded.

By *panishRebelMan
14 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I have a Dad bod

The virtue of being - a dad

I look nothing others

The virtue of being - individual

Each to their own

No one disowned

By *lkStallion92Man
14 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 04/07/24 21:46:48]

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
14 weeks ago

ireland

Do we have to choose?

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
14 weeks ago

kinda dublin

I prefer my Dad's body.. does that count?

By *dfabMan
14 weeks ago

Dunboyne

"I prefer my Dad's body.. does that count? "

Questionable that!

By *ublin swinger 2023Man
14 weeks ago

Dublin

Us dad bods are loving this tread

By *amsevenMan
14 weeks ago

cork

So what's the bod type between dad bod and gym ripped?

14 weeks ago

I would be interested to know what most women define as dad bod,

By *ot so needyMan
14 weeks ago

Galway

Jay looks well groomed defo much better physique than majority men on here from his pic, you take good care of your man on like some here "

I work with a lot of sports people and they are fit and ripped and very healthy. But to the level of body building and I'm not saying you do take steroids and other enhancing products which are alot more damaging than a few extra pounds. I have seen the effects this has when they get a little older and stop going to the gym every day.

Post new Message to Thread