Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Squirting

Jump to newest

By *eralt80 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

cork

So how do you do it? Are you a liberal spray everywhere kinda of person? Or do you make sure to give everything a good auld coating? Or do you like a little bowl on the side for dipping?

And why oh why are the new bottles so difficult to squeeze. You give a gentle squeeze and nothing happens, go a little harder still nothing then harder again and all the fecking ketchup explodes from the bottle covering everything like a Jackson Pollack painting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adger BrocMan
14 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Turn upside down and smack on the bottom.

By *og-ManMan
14 weeks ago

somewhere

Ger if you pick them up and give them a good hard smack on the bottom it usually comes out faster and easier

By *adger BrocMan
14 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"Ger if you pick them up and give them a good hard smack on the bottom it usually comes out faster and easier "

Great minds......

By *eralt80 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

cork

Now I’m all for a gentle smack on the bottom but the newer upside down bottles renders this method useless

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

Eh I sure relish cause I'm all cultured and shit

By *og-ManMan
14 weeks ago

somewhere

"Ger if you pick them up and give them a good hard smack on the bottom it usually comes out faster and easier

Great minds...... "

Or fools seldom differ

By *oodOmensfor2Couple
14 weeks ago

Ennis

no smacking needed just take off the top and put some kind of "tool", anything long and thin will work, into the hole. Then gently swirl it around a bit until all the goodness comes out.

Mr

Post new Message to Thread