Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How to bring fantasies to life

Jump to newest

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

I am making way too many friends here, how to be less friendly and be more flirty. Can't help being friendly but that's not helping in making the fantasys come to life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

Aww thank you, and wer would I sign up for that? Is it in the forum? Thanks for the tip,

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

Tips or interests will be happily accepted

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

Contact Avoiding Boredom

By *ilthyNightsCouple
14 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

This can be tricky if you don't have a plan. Moving from a friendly chat to playing. I find it best to have a social first, and then contact them afterwards (IF you fancy them) and tell them you would like to arrange a second meet for play. I find this much easier than moving from chatting to playing at once. It also gives you both an opportunity to think if this is really something you want.

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

"This can be tricky if you don't have a plan. Moving from a friendly chat to playing. I find it best to have a social first, and then contact them afterwards (IF you fancy them) and tell them you would like to arrange a second meet for play. I find this much easier than moving from chatting to playing at once. It also gives you both an opportunity to think if this is really something you want. "

yes i meets for social I love fantasies and risks but not straight hook ups. But in social I love to know the people have a good time but then finds it hard to switch gears. Looking forward to some great company.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
14 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"This can be tricky if you don't have a plan. Moving from a friendly chat to playing. I find it best to have a social first, and then contact them afterwards (IF you fancy them) and tell them you would like to arrange a second meet for play. I find this much easier than moving from chatting to playing at once. It also gives you both an opportunity to think if this is really something you want.

yes i meets for social I love fantasies and risks but not straight hook ups. But in social I love to know the people have a good time but then finds it hard to switch gears. Looking forward to some great company. "

This is what I'm trying to say to you about how to switch gears. After youve had your social you can decide if you want to play, and then ask them (by message if you like) if they would like to meet for a play meet.

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

Fingers crossed, been just a week here made lots of friends and cheeky funs, so I hope the gears will shift soon and my fingers inbox shines with some crazy singles or couples. Thbaks again dears xo

By *itlbeeCouple
14 weeks ago

Ireland

If you're making "friends" here on Fab, and they don't want to have sex with you, it's not that you're being too friendly. It's more likely that they don't fancy you.

Being nice doesn't put people off.

I've met plenty of men who at socials who would strike up conversations, who were perfectly nice to talk to, but I wasn't attracted to them.

If someone was into you, and you were friendly, you should be in a position to ask if play is on the table or not.

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

"If you're making "friends" here on Fab, and they don't want to have sex with you, it's not that you're being too friendly. It's more likely that they don't fancy you.

Being nice doesn't put people off.

I've met plenty of men who at socials who would strike up conversations, who were perfectly nice to talk to, but I wasn't attracted to them.

If someone was into you, and you were friendly, you should be in a position to ask if play is on the table or not. "

Yes will try that,more used to play events so socials are kind of new but loving it thank you guys

By *vpamelaTV/TS
14 weeks ago

kinkville

You could just be a bit blunt and state at the beginning you're not here to make friends. Blow and go? Etc. Might work

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

You can be blunt with " Hi, your profile caught my eye, just throwing it out there, I ld definitely be up for meeting you for a social catch up and if all goes well hopefully something more sensual after that."

Polite and straight to the point without pressure.

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

[Removed by poster at 19/06/24 12:08:43]

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

"You can be blunt with " Hi, your profile caught my eye, just throwing it out there, I ld definitely be up for meeting you for a social catch up and if all goes well hopefully something more sensual after that."

Polite and straight to the point without pressure. "

Haha I love to make friends to. Explore fantasies with but just that, I confused with all nudes and non nudes which one the profile should highlight more.

By *rownie03 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Kill

Looking for socials, experience, fun, connections, the journey is mesmerising so far looking forward to more. It's equally exhausting and exciting at the same time, it drains you and fills you with same intensity ahaa

Post new Message to Thread