Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

First time 3sum

Jump to newest

By *ucabraser OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Navan

Hi. About to have my first mmf 3 sum with my partner abd another guy. Any hints from the experienced ladies here on how to make it as pleasureable as possible for her. What made it for you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

At the back of your mind always think safety. She will be vulnerable so you need to watch out and make sure it goes okay. We've had lads pull all sorts of nonsense...you really need to be cautious and careful. But communicate with her.. Do things you know she likes... For us we always ease into it with a back scratch or a rub or a cuddle yanno and a chat.

By *ucabraser OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Navan

"At the back of your mind always think safety. She will be vulnerable so you need to watch out and make sure it goes okay. We've had lads pull all sorts of nonsense...you really need to be cautious and careful. But communicate with her.. Do things you know she likes... For us we always ease into it with a back scratch or a rub or a cuddle yanno and a chat. "

I was thinking something similar. A 4 hand massage to begin. When a woman is thinking about a 3 sum, except the obvious spitroast, is there any other position that women fantasise about.

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
15 weeks ago

coleraine

1. Dress well and smell nice

2. Talk to her nicely and not about sex

3. Be nice

4. She may be anxious (I am am with new guys) so don’t add to this and be conscious of it

5. Take your time. Horny cocks can rush things and get carried away!

6. Understand in advance what they like and don’t like and any rules and stick to them.

7. Speak up be complimentary and say what you like

8. Finish it all off nicely

9. Remember its about keeping both of them happy

10. Have lots of fun

By *electableicecreamMan
15 weeks ago

The West

Is it the other guys first time too?

My first mfm was a first time for all involved and we laughed and giggled a lot while we figured things out.

Keeping things light is the way forward. The rest follows if the connection is right

Don't forget you can all say no or change your mind or just say if something feels uncomfortable at any time. There's a lot to be said for the trust and feeling of security that comes with open communication.

By *ucabraser OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Navan

Thanks for the advice, making her comfortable with the whole thing will be my main aim. We ll start slowly and build it up until she s the one driving it.

By *-teamCouple (MM)
15 weeks ago

Dublin

"Thanks for the advice, making her comfortable with the whole thing will be my main aim. We ll start slowly and build it up until she s the one driving it. "

I have done 3 sum, make her feel comfortable and go with what they want as couple! I have always come up with positive hot 3 engagement. And make them feel they are in control… breaks down any uncomfortable barriers

By *tingray271Man
15 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

I had my first 3sum some months back. As the visiting guy the outsider I felt a bit vulnerable myself. Visiting a astablished couple can be rather worrying too.

Things that went through my mind was will they gang up on me or would they abuse me in any way.

But saying that it was nothing like that. The couple were very nice and friendly in every way.

But I still didn't want to over step the mark if you know what I mean.

By *aughty MilfCouple
15 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

"Hi. About to have my first mmf 3 sum with my partner abd another guy. Any hints from the experienced ladies here on how to make it as pleasureable as possible for her. What made it for you."
. As this is a guy alone profile make sure she's actually aware of this mmf

By *ucabraser OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Navan

"Hi. About to have my first mmf 3 sum with my partner abd another guy. Any hints from the experienced ladies here on how to make it as pleasureable as possible for her. What made it for you.. As this is a guy alone profile make sure she's actually aware of this mmf"

To what end. What would that achieve.

Post new Message to Thread