Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

HI EVERYONE (NEW HERE)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
15 weeks ago

Hi hope you guys doing great I'm new on here so I'm looking for tips. Also I would like to get feedback on my profile what I could add/remove or change. Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iCuri0Man
15 weeks ago

Shannon

I would say keep the main profile picture it's pretty cool

By *ipstick KissesWoman
15 weeks ago

South Down

Welcome to Fab & the forums OP.

Agree with the above poster re your profile picture - I like it and think it's a conversation starter

There are loads of social events happening on both sides of the border to get involved in and meet others on the scene - good luck!

By *s LollyWoman
15 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of fab forum page im Ms Lolly ill be your tour guide......only joking keep the profile pic as said above it's cool enjoy the craic on here and get involved, plus there does be some great social night's up North ye definitely should get to im a big fan of them....

By *rish_GuyMan
15 weeks ago

Foxford

As already said above OP. Welcome to Fab & the forum. Don't take everything that's said on here, to heart.

As was said already aswell, keep the profile pic, as it's ice breaker, so to speak. If your interested, try to get to a few socials. They'll help you to get known on better on here.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
15 weeks ago

Home

How's things

15 weeks ago

"I would say keep the main profile picture it's pretty cool "
thank you appreciate the feedback

15 weeks ago

"Welcome to Fab & the forums OP.

Agree with the above poster re your profile picture - I like it and think it's a conversation starter

There are loads of social events happening on both sides of the border to get involved in and meet others on the scene - good luck!"

Thank you for feedback and I will need luck hahaha thanks.

15 weeks ago

"Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of fab forum page im Ms Lolly ill be your tour guide......only joking keep the profile pic as said above it's cool enjoy the craic on here and get involved, plus there does be some great social night's up North ye definitely should get to im a big fan of them.... "

Appreciate the feedback also nice to see someone with sense of humour on here. Also how do I find the meets is that the ones on update page?

By *ACOLCouple
15 weeks ago

limerick

Hi OP! Love the pic, add more like it and you should be plenty of conversation for many maybe add abit of what you like doing after all you are selling yourself.

Good luck OP.

Lina.

15 weeks ago

"Hi OP! Love the pic, add more like it and you should be plenty of conversation for many maybe add abit of what you like doing after all you are selling yourself.

Good luck OP.

Lina."

Thank you appreciate the feedback will add more pictures

By *ipstick KissesWoman
15 weeks ago

South Down

"Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of fab forum page im Ms Lolly ill be your tour guide......only joking keep the profile pic as said above it's cool enjoy the craic on here and get involved, plus there does be some great social night's up North ye definitely should get to im a big fan of them....

Appreciate the feedback also nice to see someone with sense of humour on here. Also how do I find the meets is that the ones on update page?"

There should be an events list here on the Ireland corner of the forum. I'll bump it up for you

By *s LollyWoman
15 weeks ago

Use the reply&quote button to comment on here saves on comments and people will know who your referring to

15 weeks ago

"Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of fab forum page im Ms Lolly ill be your tour guide......only joking keep the profile pic as said above it's cool enjoy the craic on here and get involved, plus there does be some great social night's up North ye definitely should get to im a big fan of them....

Appreciate the feedback also nice to see someone with sense of humour on here. Also how do I find the meets is that the ones on update page?

There should be an events list here on the Ireland corner of the forum. I'll bump it up for you "

OK I think I got it thank you do I just contact the organiser if I want to attend? Also the scary thing will be actually going to attending the event

15 weeks ago

"Use the reply&quote button to comment on here saves on comments and people will know who your referring to "

I see it, still trying to figure out what's going on haha.

By *s LollyWoman
15 weeks ago

"Use the reply&quote button to comment on here saves on comments and people will know who your referring to

I see it, still trying to figure out what's going on haha. "

Ye won't be long figuring it out

15 weeks ago

"Use the reply&quote button to comment on here saves on comments and people will know who your referring to

I see it, still trying to figure out what's going on haha.

Ye won't be long figuring it out "

Yea not sure just realised I was replaying to the wrong people on here haha. Oh well.

Post new Message to Thread