Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Modelling Request

Jump to newest

By *elfastvisitor OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Travelling

Hi All!

Not the usual sort of post on here - but I'm a semi-pro photographer and looking to build up a portfolio of portraiture. I'm looking for a couple of people who'd be interested in modelling while I play around with lighting etc... and building the skills - so not as slick as a studio, but not bad photos either! Just some patience needed from both sides, so maybe a good fit for someone wanting to get into modelling themselves!

Styles will be everything from fashion back to lingerie, and this is NOT a typical fab meet - I just know from being a member for so long that there's people here who really should be modelling and showing off their style!

Drop me a PM for a chat and more info.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
15 weeks ago

somewhere

Op

Id imagine the first thing most people will do is look at your profile pictures to see how good they are

You don't show any

15 weeks ago

Travelling

"Op

Id imagine the first thing most people will do is look at your profile pictures to see how good they are

You don't show any "

As you can understand, my fab profile and my photographic portfolio are two separate things (and this is not a fab meet). So they don't mix! Chatting with any interested parties, I can of course share what I can do!

By *electableicecreamMan
15 weeks ago

The West

I've modelled for a well known fab photographer to create content to promote the business.

Like Bog intimidated above, I would be quite suspicious of any photographer who had an account with no photos.

Are you looking for men as well as women?

By *ealitybitesMan
15 weeks ago

Belfast

This isn't an unusual request. Threads like these pop up every single week and the vast majority are from men with no pics on their profiles or really poor blurry images that look as though they were taken with a cheap disposable camera.

Every one of those has used the same excuse about not wanting any crossover between their portfolio and fab and yet by starting a thread here they are doing exactly that.

Every one of them have been given the same response and every one of them have said they have gotten private messages from people genuinely interested.

I haven't seen anything yet to confirm that any of these photoshoots took place.

15 weeks ago

Travelling

[Removed by poster at 09/06/24 15:23:41]

15 weeks ago

Travelling

"This isn't an unusual request. Threads like these pop up every single week and the vast majority are from men with no pics on their profiles or really poor blurry images that look as though they were taken with a cheap disposable camera.

Every one of those has used the same excuse about not wanting any crossover between their portfolio and fab and yet by starting a thread here they are doing exactly that.

Every one of them have been given the same response and every one of them have said they have gotten private messages from people genuinely interested.

I haven't seen anything yet to confirm that any of these photoshoots took place. "

It was a genuine post, but clearly, not being received as such. I'll withdraw the request and keep fab and work lift separate. Cheers.

By *s LollyWoman
15 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Id give it a whirl who dosent enjoy getting there picture taken

By *j47Man
15 weeks ago

limerick

"Id give it a whirl who dosent enjoy getting there picture taken "

Well done you great to see a positive reponse i hope we get to see the finished master pieces

Post new Message to Thread