FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

A little follow on from the Cancellation Thread!!!

Jump to newest

By *s Lolly OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

What's the best excuse you've been given/made to cancel a meet??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

I've been locked into an Audi dealership while looking at a car

By *s Lolly OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

"I've been locked into an Audi dealership while looking at a car "

That story still makes me LOL

By *s Lolly OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Mine is about the cow running down the lane but my all time favourite is the "7 Donkeys"

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

"Mine is about the cow running down the lane but my all time favourite is the "7 Donkeys" "

Brilliant story alright

By *ipstick KissesWoman
4 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Mine is about the cow running down the lane but my all time favourite is the "7 Donkeys" "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
4 weeks ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 29/05/24 10:24:17]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
4 weeks ago

Lucan

A genuine excuse I had to give years ago got me blocked instantly despite being 100% true.

For context, it was a daytime coffee meet and I was skipping away from work to meet her.

That morning, about an hour before I was due to meet her, I was cutting grass on an awkward slope in an industrial estate when I slipped and fell, landing on a scuttery load of fox shit. The smell was stomach churning and I was retching for ages after it.

I had a change of clothes with me but what I needed was a shower as the scuttery shite had penetrated my trousers, as well as getting on my arm, and despite the change of clothing and washing under a cold tap, as well as going through an entire pack of wet wipes, I just couldn't get rid of the smell.

By *iscuits8Man
4 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

She'd been out the previous night, was badly hungover and fell back asleep on the couch so didn't see my messages until after I got back home from a 3-hour round trip

By *eralt80Man
4 weeks ago

cork

Two excuses I got pretty close together were they had met someone and were starting a new relationship. A 3rd gave me an awful pile of shite to cancel meet.

By *acob12369Man
4 weeks ago

URPANTS

"A genuine excuse I had to give years ago got me blocked instantly despite being 100% true.

For context, it was a daytime coffee meet and I was skipping away from work to meet her.

That morning, about an hour before I was due to meet her, I was cutting grass on an awkward slope in an industrial estate when I slipped and fell, landing on a scuttery load of fox shit. The smell was stomach churning and I was retching for ages after it.

I had a change of clothes with me but what I needed was a shower as the scuttery shite had penetrated my trousers, as well as getting on my arm, and despite the change of clothing and washing under a cold tap, as well as going through an entire pack of wet wipes, I just couldn't get rid of the smell.

"

Are you a shit expert that u can

By *ealmc1973Man
4 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

...the last one I have used was, that:

'although I was ready to go, my balls shaved, showered and dentures cleaned, unfortunately, both of my wives, 7 kids and, even, the dog are at home, so I can't disappear...'

Looking at some of the new profiles, one simple excuse offers itself right away:

'...love you loads, but I am foreigner!'No more needs to be said in this particular instance

By *adger BrocMan
4 weeks ago

Co. Cork

She had to cancel as a guy had turned up to do work in her garden.

She might have said his name was Mick but she didn't say anything about a bad smell.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
4 weeks ago

Lucan

"A genuine excuse I had to give years ago got me blocked instantly despite being 100% true.

Are you a shit expert that u can "

That I can what?

That I can tell it was fox shit?

Well now, am I a shit expert, no.

Am I familiar with what the shit of a number of different animals looks like, well yes.

Given also that the grass in question was in an industrial unit where only two mammals exist, rabbits and foxes, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to establish that it was fix shit.

If you've ever smelled fox shit, you wouldn't forget it in a hurry.

By *londesbedbuddyCouple
4 weeks ago

Dundalk

I don't get excuses! Just no shows! Then your blocked.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
4 weeks ago

Lucan

"She had to cancel as a guy had turned up to do work in her garden.

She might have said his name was Mick but she didn't say anything about a bad smell."

The smell in that case would've been burning rubber.

I'd have burned my wellingtons trying to run there as fast as I could

By *exyScientistsCouple
4 weeks ago

Castlebar

I'd never believe that!

I was told their phone was dead foe 14 hours and that's why they didn't turn up.

I've only cancelled twice, because I couldn't get out if my road due to snow...

By *rish_GuyMan
4 weeks ago

Foxford

Not to many people would believe that alright here, as we don't get that much snow. You must have been back in the UK, that time.

By *rish_GuyMan
4 weeks ago

Foxford

Aren't you a Volvo man?

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

"I've been locked into an Audi dealership while looking at a car

Aren't you a Volvo man? "

Thats why

By *s Lolly OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

I'd never believe that!

I was told their phone was dead foe 14 hours and that's why they didn't turn up.

"

In June and July

By *exyScientistsCouple
4 weeks ago

Castlebar

"I've only cancelled twice, because I couldn't get out if my road due to snow...

Not to many people would believe that alright here, as we don't get that much snow. You must have been back in the UK, that time. "

Nope it was here this year. My road is treacherous as its never gritted. I couldn't drive the car up one day. Had to walk 2 miles home with the kids and dog...

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

I'd never believe that!

"

She believed me especially when I showed her the video I took...

Just as a follow up as it happened 4 years ago

Two weeks ago we were away for a weekend at the sunny south east social and I told the story

Someone at the table said it was probably his dad that had to drive back to let me out when I got the Gardai to ring the keyholder

Small world

By *rish_GuyMan
4 weeks ago

Foxford

"I've only cancelled twice, because I couldn't get out if my road due to snow...

Not to many people would believe that alright here, as we don't get that much snow. You must have been back in the UK, that time.

Nope it was here this year. My road is treacherous as its never gritted. I couldn't drive the car up one day. Had to walk 2 miles home with the kids and dog...

"

O right. So you killed 2 birds with the 1 stone them day's then. Ye, all got ye're steps in & the dog got its walk in aswell.

Them boy's don't like going down side isles in this Country. Unless your someone VERY special.

By *rish_GuyMan
4 weeks ago

Foxford

I'd never believe that!

She believed me especially when I showed her the video I took...

Just as a follow up as it happened 4 years ago

Two weeks ago we were away for a weekend at the sunny south east social and I told the story

Someone at the table said it was probably his dad that had to drive back to let me out when I got the Gardai to ring the keyholder

Small world "

Sure you'd have set the alarm off anyway's, by moving about inside the building, would you not, without ringing the guards?

I can imagine the next time he was talking to his day, the conversation they'd have about it.

By *addyseeds.ieMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

“I had to finish redecorating my kitchen, when I star something I want to finish it.”

Got a second chance and we meet almost one month later

By *adger BrocMan
4 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"She had to cancel as a guy had turned up to do work in her garden.

She might have said his name was Mick but she didn't say anything about a bad smell.

The smell in that case would've been burning rubber.

I'd have burned my wellingtons trying to run there as fast as I could "

For the lady in question it could well be true....

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
4 weeks ago

kinkytown

Covid was a regular enough one last year especially when we organised her gangbang. Three lads caught covid

A couple of grannies died that day too

By *s Lolly OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

"Covid was a regular enough one last year especially when we organised her gangbang. Three lads caught covid

A couple of grannies died that day too "

Ah yes the good aul dead granny excuse, id one just yesterday's saying he'd overtime last Saturday so hed be tired this weekend

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
4 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

It's got nothing to do with your Vorsprung Durch Technik you know!

By *educing_EmCouple
4 weeks ago

Tipperary

His mothers car broke down

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

It's got nothing to do with your Vorsprung Durch Technik you know!"

I just think of Del Boy now when I hear that