Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

70 days without sex

Jump to newest

By *om Tango OP   Man
4 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Today marks 70 days without sex so I filled the kitchen sink with water and slapped it to remind me what sex sounds like. Plus I think I’m going blind in my left ear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ileen_cdTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Dublin

I recommend long walks in flip-flops.

By *iCuri0Man
4 weeks ago

Shannon

After 146 days your virginity starts growing back

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
4 weeks ago

Athlone

From reading one of your forum contributions though, you've made a lovely new friend and while you may not be having sex...you have peace in your heart and your mind.

In the absence of knowing one thing about you, I get the feeling from a few of your written pieces over time here you wouldn't trade what you've found in life. Continued happiness to you! Oh, and hope you find some intimacy soon too! Lol

By *om Tango OP   Man
4 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I’m running in flip flops to remind me if the sounds of sex. I’ve losted nearly 10lds of body fat

By *om Tango OP   Man
4 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

"From reading one of your forum contributions though, you've made a lovely new friend and while you may not be having sex...you have peace in your heart and your mind.

In the absence of knowing one thing about you, I get the feeling from a few of your written pieces over time here you wouldn't trade what you've found in life. Continued happiness to you! Oh, and hope you find some intimacy soon too! Lol"

Thank you. I was with her Sunday on the way home from my first social. Love her to bits and for those that don’t know she is my lady friend who I share everything with. Just a friend . Not a fb or fwb. My post on this was a bit of light hearted fun. I think I’m getting my sense of humour back at last. Brace yourself because daddy tang is coming back

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
4 weeks ago

Athlone

"From reading one of your forum contributions though, you've made a lovely new friend and while you may not be having sex...you have peace in your heart and your mind.

In the absence of knowing one thing about you, I get the feeling from a few of your written pieces over time here you wouldn't trade what you've found in life. Continued happiness to you! Oh, and hope you find some intimacy soon too! Lol

Thank you. I was with her Sunday on the way home from my first social. Love her to bits and for those that don’t know she is my lady friend who I share everything with. Just a friend . Not a fb or fwb. My post on this was a bit of light hearted fun. I think I’m getting my sense of humour back at last. Brace yourself because daddy tang is coming back"

Good man!! The light was indeed at the end of the tunnel! Enjoy it all.

By *om Tango OP   Man
4 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

When going through hell don’t stop. Stay going until you make it out

By *ileen_cdTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Dublin

"I’m running in flip flops to remind me if the sounds of sex. I’ve losted nearly 10lds of body fat"

Win-win!

By *eitherMan
4 weeks ago

Musselburgh

Try 70 months - and more

By *icsJourneyCouple
4 weeks ago

Tyrone

I did 15 years of no sex. Not even a kiss. Being widowed young I was busy and relationships weren't on my horizon.

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

"Today marks 70 days without sex so I filled the kitchen sink with water and slapped it to remind me what sex sounds like. Plus I think I’m going blind in my left ear"

Tut....amateur....come back when you've lost count!

Post new Message to Thread