Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Need advice

Jump to newest

By *igballsoc OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Dublin 2

Hey all need abit of advice my partner has just cane at me question my sex life but I duno how to tell her duno if it's fear of bein judged or it's just me at the fear of telling her everythin any advice would greatly be appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

Maybe a little bit more of an explanation might help others to give you answers as its not clear what you're looking for

By *igballsoc OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Dublin 2

She wants to know about my sex life before I got with her like everything iv done she wants to know about but iv done alot of kinky stuff in my past

By *om RedMan
4 weeks ago

Galway

It comes down to whether you can live with hiding who you really are. I suspect over time it might gnaw at who you are.

Your partner also has a right to know unless you have an open relationship and have agreed not to discuss it.

I’m not judging in anyway I don’t know your circumstances but I think over time not being true to yourself might be damaging.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Did she catch you put? Is she just curious? Have you been fucking about behind her back, or is this a history check?

Too many variables.

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

Depends on how serious the relationship is in my opinion

Are you afraid to lose her if you tell the truth about your past

Will you tell her you're on fab in the present

Whatever you did before you met her is not really any of her business if its only a casual relationship now but could be discussdd as a general conversation

If its a serious relationship then she's better off knowing some of the truth now....but keep some stuff to yourself if you think its was an experimental stage of your life and you won't be doing it again

By *igballsoc OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Dublin 2

It's a serious relationship... think she just wants a history check I duno ... most of my sex life was experimental but duno how to tell her I haven't been fucking behind her back just this was the only place I taught I'd get some advice on the situation

By *rRiosMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

"It's a serious relationship... think she just wants a history check I duno ... most of my sex life was experimental but duno how to tell her I haven't been fucking behind her back just this was the only place I taught I'd get some advice on the situation "

Does she know you are on here?

By *ofusplusCouple
4 weeks ago

Limerick

"It's a serious relationship... think she just wants a history check I duno ... most of my sex life was experimental but duno how to tell her I haven't been fucking behind her back just this was the only place I taught I'd get some advice on the situation "

You don't have to tell her every intimate detail but you need to be honest with her if you are serious about the relationship. If she can't handle your past then she may not be the right person for you

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Some girls might get a naughty kick out of hearing about your exploits... but maybe she is suspicious you're hiding something.

Do you know her motivation for asking?

Why do you not want her to know?

By *rRiosMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

"

If its a serious relationship then she's better off knowing some of the truth now....but keep some stuff to yourself if you think its was an experimental stage of your life and you won't be doing it again

"

Solid advice

By *ady ChatterleyWoman
4 weeks ago

Athlone

You can choose what you want to tell her. If you see it going the distance then tell her before your in to deep. If the other person is forth coming with their past history it might help.

By *ome_wild_girlWoman
4 weeks ago

Antrim Town

Its possible she wants to know your history before divulging too much of hers, lets face it, women generally will get judged for having x no of partners or if they are into certain things, even if they no longer wish to pursue that lifestyle.

If your past has been experimental explain that, and make sure youre tested too. If theres things which dont align in your lives by being honest, no matter how serious the relationship, it wont last long anyways.

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

My advice...if you have to ask, best to keep your mouth shut. Loose lips sink ships.

Unless she's shown interest in the lifestyle

By *j69funCouple
4 weeks ago

kildare

When I started to date miss j we chatted about our past and I just came clear and said I had done some swinging and she just questioned me on it and afterwards was like can we try it so here we are!

So its up to you weather you want to tell her or not .

By * la carteCouple
4 weeks ago

Dublin

From my point of view as a woman if you are serious about this relationship - lies and hiding part of who you are is the top most reason I would leave a budding relationship.

If you want to build the foundation of a healthy relationship, trust is one of the most important aspects.

If she's not interested when she finds out who you are or your past - genetics and life experience is what shapes a person - then she's not right for you.

All the best with it Mrs

By *aseylee324Couple
4 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"From my point of view as a woman if you are serious about this relationship - lies and hiding part of who you are is the top most reason I would leave a budding relationship.

If you want to build the foundation of a healthy relationship, trust is one of the most important aspects.

If she's not interested when she finds out who you are or your past - genetics and life experience is what shapes a person - then she's not right for you.

All the best with it Mrs "

Fully agree here, if you feel the need to hide things from your partner, the relationship is not a healthy one.

Post new Message to Thread