Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Threesomes

Jump to newest

By * Flirt You Squirt OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

After the controversy of that teenage website which gets financial support from the HSC,who agrees on it giving advice to 16yr olds about threesomes?? Does it freek yous out that our little darling teenagers maybe getting up to the same fun we are?? Me myself have 2 boys,one of 15 and i had no problem giving him the chat and have always told him im here for advice. I was no angel at his age,but is 16 to young for a website to be discussing threesomes??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've talked to my daughter about sex/threesomes/gay/bi/group sex sti's myths about getting pregnant..the whole lot.

Obviously in a very mature "mammy" way. Kids are exposed to so much more than we were, mind you I did have my first threesome when I was about 19.. And was kissing girls from about 12... Ahem. I digress.

So I think it's no harm for them to understand what it is, you are better off arming them with the information so they can make a choice themselves.

over a year ago

Ohhhh lord, I have 16 yr old find it hard to discuss sex full stop. Which I have discussed it with her . We should be honest with kids. My daughter if she approached me eith regards to that I woukd try be honest as one csn be

over a year ago

Nottingham

Sorry guys for posting such a serious issue guys as i know we all prefer reading and writing about fun,lol... It was just after hearing everyones views on the radio and tv,i just wanted to hear wat the gorgeous people on fab thought about it as i think we are more qualified to have an opinion as most,hehe..xx

over a year ago

Nottingham

I agree ladies.. Its happening out there so i think they need to be advised... But god,isnt it scarey how life has changed since we were wee little shites,lol..x

over a year ago

"I agree ladies.. Its happening out there so i think they need to be advised... But god,isnt it scarey how life has changed since we were wee little shites,lol..x"
could not imagine my patents having any discussion with me regarding sex hell no way. Even at my age now I am still wsiting for the famous birds and the bees pet talk

over a year ago

Nottingham

Haha,i only had me ma growing up and she was always willing to give me advice,which 90% i didnt take and god i wish i did now,haha... But one thing i dont think has changed thro all the generations,is at that age,our mates are such a big influence on us...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I heard some of liveline that day and it made me laugh. . "I'm not a prude joe, but... "

I don't believe it represents what the people are thinking so much as what the people who ring Joe Duffy are thinking. We have a general belief in this country that talking about things causes that thing to happen. We spent years refusing to talk about civil rights then one day we did and all hell broke loose. Child abuse.. We didn't talk about that either so it wasn't happening. Apparently sex in Ireland only started when the late late show began talking about it. I think talking about things in any firm is better than not talking about it. Most of the people complaining about the website in question hadn't actually seen it but had read the report in the papers. I have no idea what my point is. I've never hada threesome and I seriously want one. I must be jealous. Rant finished!

over a year ago

Nottingham

Well said buddy,that rant made alot of sense and i fully agree wit you... Things shouldnt be swept under the carpet,they should be discussed... And buddy,when it comes to threesome,u dont know wat your missing,lol.. Ur on the right site to find one tho...

over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 30/03/13 11:12:10]

over a year ago

On this topic,

My mother was having a rant about this last week and I ended up giving her the other side of the story.. She's very prudish and straight laced. I think she'd disown me if she knew I was a Durty swinger!

But that's just it.. We aren't Durty, we are healthy, mature adults that enjoy sex and a bit if adventure!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"On this topic,

My mother was having a rant about this last week and I ended up giving her the other side of the story.. She's very prudish and straight laced. I think she'd disown me if she knew I was a Durty swinger!

But that's just it.. We aren't Durty, we are healthy, mature adults that enjoy sex and a bit if adventure!"

Mmmmmm... The whole mother/daughter fantasy has reared it's ugly head again.

over a year ago

Sex in Ireland is s taboo subject...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Is everybody gone off to indulge in threesomes today, or what?

over a year ago

At 16 your not stupid lol u know what a threesome is and know everything else to do with sex I had my 1st threesome and yea it was awkward but it's a learning experience lol think ppl would rather read up about it anonymously online rather than hearing from parents about threesomes I know I would lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm now feeling totally inadequate again, but I'm 46 and I'm still learning

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I'm now feeling totally inadequate again, but I'm 46 and I'm still learning "

the day U don't learn some thing new pinch ur self ur probably dead

Sex in this country is still taboo in the rural area I live if ur seen chatting to a woman other than ur wife the rumours start ffs this is only changing in some parts of Ireland as we speak

Have tried to give my two boys 16 /18 as good outlook as possible sence of responsibility with regard to sex how ever at that age they know it all attuide kicks in so when they do become active if not already they respect the girl learn and mature in hopefully the right way

Just a little off topic we have tried to instill in them that a girl playing the feild is not a slapper but experiencing and feeling safe in her sexulaty as do boys who are called studs are really only doing the same any view

over a year ago

"After the controversy of that teenage website which gets financial support from the HSC,who agrees on it giving advice to 16yr olds about threesomes?? Does it freek yous out that our little darling teenagers maybe getting up to the same fun we are?? Me myself have 2 boys,one of 15 and i had no problem giving him the chat and have always told him im here for advice. I was no angel at his age,but is 16 to young for a website to be discussing threesomes??"

i have a 15 yr old son and i wudnt be against it,i like him to get all the knowledge about sex he can

Post new Message to Thread