Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Is it...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mindless fucking for you here where you don't even care what their name is or if you see them again or do you like to spend a bit of time getting to know the person before hopping into the sack?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Mindless fucking for you here where you don't even care what their name is or if you see them again or do you like to spend a bit of time getting to know the person before hopping into the sack?

"

mindless fucking is for mondless fucks who dont care where they stick their cock

i like to get to know the person within as well as the body and mind

the mind is a very sexual organ and for me comes before almost anything else

if i can feel aroused by a persons mind then everything that follows comes easy

would love to get to know your mind lady links

over a year ago

Mindless fucking is good sometimes,but getting to know someone can be great and it can only get better and better every meet ,because u get comfortable around each other and get to know what each other like and prefer,

By *itreMan
over a year ago

killarney

Things change as a guy gets older. Definitely get to know someone first. From corresponding and talking, you get to know if that famous word "chemistry" is there. Nothing worst, for both parties than meeting with room booked etc... And realizing that one doesn't really fancy the other..

Of course, a party or club situation is different..

By *ourneCplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

For a lot in its most basic form, swinging is really nothing more than "mindless fucking" but everyone approaches it with a different mindset.Some prefer long introductions before the "act"... but isnt that prolonging the inevetable and what, after spending weeks chit chatting the "sex" isnt what you expected? OK, maybe youve made social friends in the run up but to strip the whole thing back to bare bones,swinging is ultimatly about having fun and sex with "strangers" so some prefer a quick introduction and "down to business".If the parties arent compatable after [or during] then no real harm done and you havnt lost people who youve come to see as friends... Swings and roundabouts !whats good for some isnt the way for others and vice versa.

over a year ago

For us it is definitely quality over quantity. We aren't looking for partners but we only want to meet those who are at least on our wavelength. Could not imagine anything worse than meeting people who turn out to not respect your boundaries, its not acceptable to me any other time and swinging is no different.

over a year ago

For me there is a certain buzz about a first meet. Personally I can't do the mindless fucking I did at one time but suppose I got it out of my system. I do like there to be some form of a connection with a person be it physically or mentally. I'll echo what has been said before quality over quantity. I could go into any club any night and get mindless fucking I'm on here for something different I suppose. But as always each to their own

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

In a situation where neither side is looking for a relationship, a certain amount of mindlessness is inevitable. Respect for boundaries is important to me though, so maybe not completely mindless. I guess it depends on the actual situation. Having said that, if I had a blind offer this minute I'd jump on it.

Does anyone know if Subo is in Ireland this weekend?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Got the mindless fuck out the system years ago I like the tease not a long chase and yes the repeats build for better sessions

Now in a club the rules change the tease and chase may be only a short affair but like to think post club U may meet again quality wins always

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

"Mindless fucking for you here where you don't even care what their name is or if you see them again or do you like to spend a bit of time getting to know the person before hopping into the sack?

mindless fucking is for mondless fucks who dont care where they stick their cock

i like to get to know the person within as well as the body and mind

the mind is a very sexual organ and for me comes before almost anything else

if i can feel aroused by a persons mind then everything that follows comes easy

would love to get to know your mind lady links "

really???? i thought this was a sex site!!! i just wanna fuck people i find attractive, call it mindless fucking or what ever, to make anything more or to sound deep and meaning full is just bs to us, besides i do not ever fuck friends, the mind has little to do with it unless they are unatractive and boring sex with sexy people that are easy to get on with! what more could one ask, fs it's not a dating site lol

over a year ago

Kilrea

ps. i/w are not mindless anything

over a year ago

There's certainly something to be said for a quick, hard, unthinking fuck where you just want to rip each others clothes off and do it right there in the living room/hotel/restaurant or wherever you are at the time.

Also a nice long meet with anticipation, conversation and good vibration can lead to much gratification if you take your time and indulge each other, teasing and tantalizing over hours..

Depends on the mood, location, length of time etc, either is good, neither is better than the other

over a year ago

Kilrea

yeah, flirting is a big part of it, but if there is no attraction there would be no sex, astro or partical phisics or philosophy is the working of a wonderful mind, but if i wanna fuck the attraction is all that counts, i am not here for bff! or anything close, not inerested in the deep meaning of life.

i am on a sex site for sex sometimes it happens quick, sometimes bit more play is required. but it will just have been sex when it is over! maybe a nice buzz all being well with dirty memories but sex

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"yeah, flirting is a big part of it, but if there is no attraction there would be no sex, astro or partical phisics or philosophy is the working of a wonderful mind, but if i wanna fuck the attraction is all that counts, i am not here for bff! or anything close, not inerested in the deep meaning of life.

i am on a sex site for sex sometimes it happens quick, sometimes bit more play is required. but it will just have been sex when it is over! maybe a nice buzz all being well with dirty memories but sex "

Go on so.. you've twisted my arm!

over a year ago

Kilrea

"yeah, flirting is a big part of it, but if there is no attraction there would be no sex, astro or partical phisics or philosophy is the working of a wonderful mind, but if i wanna fuck the attraction is all that counts, i am not here for bff! or anything close, not inerested in the deep meaning of life.

i am on a sex site for sex sometimes it happens quick, sometimes bit more play is required. but it will just have been sex when it is over! maybe a nice buzz all being well with dirty memories but sex

Go on so.. you've twisted my arm!"

Ha haha cheeky lol

over a year ago

I think he's hoping you might twist something else

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Nah.. I met a lady a while back who said she was into sensual experiences. She actually wanted me to slap her about and when I revised and said I was leaving she bit me on the shoulder, leaving teeth marks. I realised at that point that I'm not into pain, so I don't think I really want it twisted. A little well oiled tugging would go down well though.

over a year ago

Kilrea

a wee spanking is ok, but real pain!! no way

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Yeah. . I like the sound of that.

Post new Message to Thread