Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fellow squirters

Jump to newest

By *imerick lady OP   Woman
20 weeks ago

suburbs

This one is for my fellow squirters on here. I’m a squirter but I’m getting so tired of having to prep before sex and cleaning up afterwards.. putting down waterproof sheets on the bed, then remove afterwards, wash and repeat . Or having to put down towels wherever I have sex. It makes me less inclined to have spontaneous sex and almost feels like a chore . When I think of having sex it’s at the forefront of my mind .

Am I alone on this one ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ozzlesMan
20 weeks ago

galway

I've zero experience in this area so ignore if my suggestion is stupid.

More bathroom sex, make the bathroom a wet room, no pun intended

Outdoor sex.

Spare room, set up appropriately

By *hivers2020Woman
20 weeks ago

lolli land

Totally get ya! Putting down the waterproofs before hand and having to be “prepared” I wish I was able to control the squirt but can’t, it’s not a novelty anymore, it can be annoying

By *aptain Caveman41Man
20 weeks ago

Home

Buy it Big hot tub problem sorted

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"Totally get ya! Putting down the waterproofs before hand and having to be “prepared” I wish I was able to control the squirt but can’t, it’s not a novelty anymore, it can be annoying "

Totally agree! I’m so glad I’m not the only one feeling this way lol

By *indenMan
20 weeks ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"Totally get ya! Putting down the waterproofs before hand and having to be “prepared” I wish I was able to control the squirt but can’t, it’s not a novelty anymore, it can be annoying

Totally agree! I’m so glad I’m not the only one feeling this way lol "

May I ask, can some ladies control it, or elements of it?

I’ve been with a few and I may have asked them if they can control it but being a man and probably not listening I have no idea what they said.

But I do remember when I asked them if they always squirt they all said “only with you stud”………

Genuine question by the way, I think if people know about these things it might help people understand.

By *ACOLCouple
20 weeks ago

limerick

I agree, back in SA I got this water proof sheet from a cloth na-ppy seller. Haven't been able to find it here, but it works the best, easy to fit and after wash it does quick enough.

But yes it can be tiring... specially if at a hotel and have to stay over

Lina.

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"Totally get ya! Putting down the waterproofs before hand and having to be “prepared” I wish I was able to control the squirt but can’t, it’s not a novelty anymore, it can be annoying

Totally agree! I’m so glad I’m not the only one feeling this way lol

May I ask, can some ladies control it, or elements of it?

I’ve been with a few and I may have asked them if they can control it but being a man and probably not listening I have no idea what they said.

But I do remember when I asked them if they always squirt they all said “only with you stud”………

Genuine question by the way, I think if people know about these things it might help people understand."

Lol … nope.. no control over it

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"I agree, back in SA I got this water proof sheet from a cloth na-ppy seller. Haven't been able to find it here, but it works the best, easy to fit and after wash it does quick enough.

Lina."

Hey Lina ,

Yeah I have the waterproof sheet. Wouldn’t be without it lol. But definitely a pain in the arse

By *ACOLCouple
20 weeks ago

limerick

"I agree, back in SA I got this water proof sheet from a cloth na-ppy seller. Haven't been able to find it here, but it works the best, easy to fit and after wash it does quick enough.

Lina.

Hey Lina ,

Yeah I have the waterproof sheet. Wouldn’t be without it lol. But definitely a pain in the arse "

But what a pleasure

Lina

By *aptain Caveman41Man
20 weeks ago

Home

Lina.

Hey Lina ,

Yeah I have the waterproof sheet. Wouldn’t be without it lol. But definitely a pain in the arse

But what a pleasure

Lina "

unfortunately I have never been with a squirter

By *ealcoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

We just had this conversation the other night wondering re controlling it or is it an inconvenience. I'll stick with being a non squirter i think. Limericklady I'll just send Liam to you when he wants the squirt

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"We just had this conversation the other night wondering re controlling it or is it an inconvenience. I'll stick with being a non squirter i think. Limericklady I'll just send Liam to you when he wants the squirt "

It’s a massive inconvenience. The panic to get the sheet on before Liam getting here last time lol

By *ealcoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

"We just had this conversation the other night wondering re controlling it or is it an inconvenience. I'll stick with being a non squirter i think. Limericklady I'll just send Liam to you when he wants the squirt

It’s a massive inconvenience. The panic to get the sheet on before Liam getting here last time lol "

Will have to give more notice next time lol

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"We just had this conversation the other night wondering re controlling it or is it an inconvenience. I'll stick with being a non squirter i think. Limericklady I'll just send Liam to you when he wants the squirt

It’s a massive inconvenience. The panic to get the sheet on before Liam getting here last time lol

It’s ok, just tell him bring his own towels and take ‘em back home with him afterwards haha

Will have to give more notice next time lol"

20 weeks ago

suburbs

Will have to give more notice next time lol"

It’s ok , tell him bring his own towels next time and take ‘em home with him afterwards haha

By *eductivepiercingsWoman
20 weeks ago

louth

So, waterproof matress protectors (x3 sets) on the bed, Harry Corrys! Then got waterproof sheets from home store & more, then x large massage towels (x 6) in the bedroom! You just chuck all in the wash every morning. Lots of full changes of bed clothes on stand by helps. It's just forward planning.

Plans to make a 100% play bed in another room and cover it in waterproof material, so just need paper towels and bucket of wet wipes and into the bin. Work In progress until then.

By *aughty MilfCouple
20 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

Definitely agree

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"So, waterproof matress protectors (x3 sets) on the bed, Harry Corrys! Then got waterproof sheets from home store & more, then x large massage towels (x 6) in the bedroom! You just chuck all in the wash every morning. Lots of full changes of bed clothes on stand by helps. It's just forward planning.

Plans to make a 100% play bed in another room and cover it in waterproof material, so just need paper towels and bucket of wet wipes and into the bin. Work In progress until then. "

That’s more or less what I do at the minute with my own bed… but that’s assuming the sex is only happening in the bed lol

By *omeonesWifeWoman
20 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Jenny Keane sells a waterproof throw that you can place over bed/couch so no need to wash sheets just the throw each time. Hope that's helpful x

20 weeks ago

louth

Be careful of cheap water proof sheets, bought two on a well known site, went to sleep, woke up in a sweat! It was like being in a sauna, and the noise if you move!

Definitely worth paying more for an easier option.

20 weeks ago

louth

Oh moment has those J. KEANE throws €79

By *aptain Caveman41Man
20 weeks ago

Home

Those sheets would probably protect the sheets from being covered in cum aswell so

By *eth TVTV/TS
20 weeks ago

Mid Meath

It’s definitely something that the guys won’t get, is it? I used to date a squirter and she would change the sheets a couple of times a week. Her housemate gave her endless stick over the washing machine being on all the time, and she ended up having to go to the laundrette to get him off her case.

By *uciousLady69Woman
20 weeks ago

somewhere

Always wondered this also. I have a waterproof mattress protector on the bed all of the time and if some spontaneous fun happens I pull down the duvet to limit the soakage. Changing sheets is one thing but having to wash and dry or replace duvets is an expensive business. For fun outside of the bedroom I have found that the disposable mats for kids cot beds work quite well and are folded up small in the packets so can discreetly be tucked in under a couch cushion, coffee table drawer etc for quick access when some spontaneous funs happens. I love squirting but the aftermath is always a mood killer lying on wet sheets. I would like to be able to control it.

By *aois_girthMan
20 weeks ago

Sweden

"Those sheets would probably protect the sheets from being covered in cum aswell so "

I don’t think this thread is for you…

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"Jenny Keane sells a waterproof throw that you can place over bed/couch so no need to wash sheets just the throw each time. Hope that's helpful x"

Oh wow…. Must look that up

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"Always wondered this also. I have a waterproof mattress protector on the bed all of the time and if some spontaneous fun happens I pull down the duvet to limit the soakage. Changing sheets is one thing but having to wash and dry or replace duvets is an expensive business. For fun outside of the bedroom I have found that the disposable mats for kids cot beds work quite well and are folded up small in the packets so can discreetly be tucked in under a couch cushion, coffee table drawer etc for quick access when some spontaneous funs happens. I love squirting but the aftermath is always a mood killer lying on wet sheets. I would like to be able to control it. "

I guess disposable mats are the way to go lol x

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"Those sheets would probably protect the sheets from being covered in cum aswell so

I don’t think this thread is for you…"

Thank you lol

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"Be careful of cheap water proof sheets, bought two on a well known site, went to sleep, woke up in a sweat! It was like being in a sauna, and the noise if you move!

Definitely worth paying more for an easier option. "

I learned that lesson the hard way lol .

By *o strings but a G-stringMan
20 weeks ago

city

"This one is for my fellow squirters on here. I’m a squirter but I’m getting so tired of having to prep before sex and cleaning up afterwards.. putting down waterproof sheets on the bed, then remove afterwards, wash and repeat . Or having to put down towels wherever I have sex. It makes me less inclined to have spontaneous sex and almost feels like a chore . When I think of having sex it’s at the forefront of my mind .

Am I alone on this one ?"

I get this because I love sex with a particular colleague. Solutions we use include, mattress protector (which we change after a couple of rounds) and when staying in a hotel we typically use the single bed for fun and then hop into the double bed for sleeping (although we have got carried away and wet both)

By *ardyboy54321Man
20 weeks ago

Fermanagh

Is it pee

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
20 weeks ago

The West

There is an obvious solution here, but I'm not going down that this morning!

By *ilthyNightsCouple
20 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"There is an obvious solution here, but I'm not going down that this morning! "

Lol if you're suggesting bladder emptying in advance unfortunately does not work. The studies that have been done involved "voluntary urination" before sexual activity begins, and the bladder is observed to refill due to stimulation in advance of squirting.

By *ofusplusCouple
20 weeks ago

Limerick

"There is an obvious solution here, but I'm not going down that this morning!

Lol if you're suggesting bladder emptying in advance unfortunately does not work. The studies that have been done involved "voluntary urination" before sexual activity begins, and the bladder is observed to refill due to stimulation in advance of squirting."

I think he may be suggesting ABSTINENCE

By *ilthyNightsCouple
20 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"There is an obvious solution here, but I'm not going down that this morning!

Lol if you're suggesting bladder emptying in advance unfortunately does not work. The studies that have been done involved "voluntary urination" before sexual activity begins, and the bladder is observed to refill due to stimulation in advance of squirting.

I think he may be suggesting ABSTINENCE "

Well yes I guess that would work

By *eard and BoobsCouple
20 weeks ago

Portstewart

Have seen adverts recently for a blanket designed for this purpose it looks kinda fluffy and can soak up a lot will see if it comes up again

By *ilthyNightsCouple
20 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

As above a cheap easy option is puppy pads or a picnic blanket with plastic on the bottom and a soft fabric upper.

By *ndie and CindyCouple
20 weeks ago

Dublin

"This one is for my fellow squirters on here. I’m a squirter but I’m getting so tired of having to prep before sex and cleaning up afterwards.. putting down waterproof sheets on the bed, then remove afterwards, wash and repeat . Or having to put down towels wherever I have sex. It makes me less inclined to have spontaneous sex and almost feels like a chore . When I think of having sex it’s at the forefront of my mind .

Splash blankets are the way to go, lots of different brands available. Throw them over the bed, sofa, floor….straight in the wash, rest of the place is nice and clean and dry.

The large ones can cover the whole bed; No need to strip the whole bed after play, useful for all on this site really

Ella

By *og-ManMan
20 weeks ago

somewhere

"As above a cheap easy option is puppy pads or a picnic blanket with plastic on the bottom and a soft fabric upper."

The picnic blanket in the boot of the car is perfect

By *ilthyNightsCouple
20 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"As above a cheap easy option is puppy pads or a picnic blanket with plastic on the bottom and a soft fabric upper.

The picnic blanket in the boot of the car is perfect "

Maybe you are skinny and limber enough to do it in a car boot but it sounds a bit uncomfortable to me

By *og-ManMan
20 weeks ago

somewhere

"As above a cheap easy option is puppy pads or a picnic blanket with plastic on the bottom and a soft fabric upper.

The picnic blanket in the boot of the car is perfect

Maybe you are skinny and limber enough to do it in a car boot but it sounds a bit uncomfortable to me "

No....not built for speed..built for comfort...beds all the way

My very first house party was in an AirBnB and I grabbed my picnic blanket from the car to protect a wooden floor that someone else was in danger of flooding

Still see my picnic blanket in some pictures

By *affa31Woman
20 weeks ago

Galway

I use a thing called The Layer bought from Sex Siopa. Circular blanket, soft on one side and waterproof on the other. It doesn’t rustle or anything and can just be thrown straight in the wash without having to strip the bed.

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"I use a thing called The Layer bought from Sex Siopa. Circular blanket, soft on one side and waterproof on the other. It doesn’t rustle or anything and can just be thrown straight in the wash without having to strip the bed. "

Ooh I must check that out

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
20 weeks ago

kinkytown

It's painful. I was recommended a dog sheet from amazon. Linen feel but waterproof and after multiple testing it definitely works. Much better than the pvc ones I've tested

20 weeks ago

suburbs

Am I alone on this one ?

Splash blankets are the way to go, lots of different brands available. Throw them over the bed, sofa, floor….straight in the wash, rest of the place is nice and clean and dry.

The large ones can cover the whole bed; No need to strip the whole bed after play, useful for all on this site really

Ella "

Thanks Ella. Will definitely look into this x

By *exicansCouple
20 weeks ago

wexford

"It's painful. I was recommended a dog sheet from amazon. Linen feel but waterproof and after multiple testing it definitely works. Much better than the pvc ones I've tested "

Oh must definitely look into this

Mrs x

20 weeks ago

louth

The mobility shop, portlaoise waterproof fitted sheets €34

Homecare medical have 12 shops in Ireland.

By *ingetMan
20 weeks ago

West Cork

Love it when lady squirts all over my face.

By *illiam26Man
20 weeks ago

Craigavon

I so love a squirting pussy it's lovely having it all over my face and I love being soaked with it x and I am for limerick so would love to experience this with u

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

Yeah definitely need something to protect the sheets or just start standing in a bucket

Mrs

By *pl4fun82Couple
20 weeks ago

Lincs

My wife has same issues that’s why we love clubs…even soaked the walls on one occasion at a club!

20 weeks ago

suburbs

Am I alone on this one ?

My wife has same issues that’s why we love clubs…even soaked the walls on one occasion at a club!"

Yeah it’s nice to be able to leave the mess behind lol

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"Yeah definitely need something to protect the sheets or just start standing in a bucket

Mrs "

I’ve often stood over the toilet masterbating so a bucket isint so far fetched lol x

By *ewcouplesdCouple
20 weeks ago

Dublin

"Yeah definitely need something to protect the sheets or just start standing in a bucket

Mrs

I’ve often stood over the toilet masterbating so a bucket isint so far fetched lol x"

Brilliant

By *ngel and EvilCouple
20 weeks ago

Belfast

We take puppy pads to hotels/meets to protect the bedding, works out for us and straight to bin. Or our own towels and home to the wash.

20 weeks ago

Note to self* puppy pads doesn't guarantee doggy-style.

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"We take puppy pads to hotels/meets to protect the bedding, works out for us and straight to bin. Or our own towels and home to the wash."

Sounds like something I might start doing x

By *om TangoMan
20 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

My ex was a squirter which I love. We would light the fire in the sitting room and go at each other in the sitting room. Mop bucket and mop at the ready and when finished mop up and head to the dry bed for cuddling.

By *ealcoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

"We take puppy pads to hotels/meets to protect the bedding, works out for us and straight to bin. Or our own towels and home to the wash.

Sounds like something I might start doing x"

Have heard this is very much a thing with the puppy pads

By *BantsMan
20 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

I have a question.

For you, or women in general that squirt. Is it something that happens all the time, or just during a very good time.

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"I have a question.

For you, or women in general that squirt. Is it something that happens all the time, or just during a very good time.

"

I can’t speak for other ladies but for me , I know what to do to make myself squirt .if I don’t want to squirt I know what I’m not to do lol . But it is very enjoyable so it’s hard not to want to do it . If a guy doesn’t figure it out i will sometimes guide him

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"We take puppy pads to hotels/meets to protect the bedding, works out for us and straight to bin. Or our own towels and home to the wash.

Sounds like something I might start doing x

Have heard this is very much a thing with the puppy pads "

Tell Liam bring em with him next time lol

By *uper duperMan
20 weeks ago

around

I know some women can be shy or embarrassed regarding squirting, but it's pleasurable for both parties.

Plus I don't mind getting wet

By *ubadubdubWoman
20 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"Jenny Keane sells a waterproof throw that you can place over bed/couch so no need to wash sheets just the throw each time. Hope that's helpful x

Oh wow…. Must look that up "

That sounds perfect, thanks for the tip.

By *ubadubdubWoman
20 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"

My very first house party was in an AirBnB and I grabbed my picnic blanket from the car to protect a wooden floor that someone else was in danger of flooding

Still see my picnic blanket in some pictures "

Quick thinking Bog ...pmsl... Oh quick bring the picnic blanket

By *urvyLouLouWoman
20 weeks ago

Tyrone

"Totally get ya! Putting down the waterproofs before hand and having to be “prepared” I wish I was able to control the squirt but can’t, it’s not a novelty anymore, it can be annoying "

So true.

By *urvyLouLouWoman
20 weeks ago

Tyrone

"I know some women can be shy or embarrassed regarding squirting, but it's pleasurable for both parties.

Plus I don't mind getting wet "

Thankfully I have lost my shyness but it took a while.

By *un4fun23456Man
20 weeks ago

ennis

Can I be ur cleaner Limerick ??

By *BantsMan
20 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

[Removed by poster at 08/05/24 14:02:08]

By *BantsMan
20 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

Surely it adds to the lubrication so who wouldn't like it....unless on a fancy carpet lol

By *addy_irlMan
20 weeks ago

parts unknown

The male equivalent to this post is

‘ I have a massive cock and I’m annoyed at how huge it is because the women folk can see it from across the room and it means they know they’ll enjoy themselves….. any other big penises about feel my pain too’

????????

By *ilderMan
20 weeks ago

dublin

"It's painful. I was recommended a dog sheet from amazon. Linen feel but waterproof and after multiple testing it definitely works. Much better than the pvc ones I've tested "

I got one of those myself. Although mine is soft to the touch both sides. You'd never really think it's waterproof but it's been tested many times . No issues throwing it in the machine after

By *tarboy300Man
20 weeks ago

DUBLIN/KILDARE

Id say the majorty of fellas like this myself included. Get yourself a good boy who will consume every drop no need for waterproofs

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
20 weeks ago

kinda dublin

My question is, do women who squirt get less UTIs, cuz they don't need to need a pee after sex?

Are they further evolved than the rest?

20 weeks ago

suburbs

[Removed by poster at 08/05/24 16:33:47]

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"My question is, do women who squirt get less UTIs, cuz they don't need to need a pee after sex?

Are they further evolved than the rest?

"

Who says we don’t need to pee after sex ? I do lol

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"I know some women can be shy or embarrassed regarding squirting, but it's pleasurable for both parties.

Plus I don't mind getting wet

Thankfully I have lost my shyness but it took a while."

It’s great when u can let go of the shyness isint it x

By *on Juan the MADridMan
20 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Just saying at front to mitigate the consequences, it’s very nice and super naughty in a hotel bed however it happened a couple of times in my car and I wasn’t able to remove it from the car seats at all, I sold the car and still the marks were there.

By *ustlooking29.Woman
20 weeks ago

Mallow

As someone who is intrigued by the elusive squirt and been subject to the rummaging its interesting to read the difficulties ye encounter that I didn't consider

Hope ye find simple solutions... is there any clothes designers out there who want a new project

By *ongueandgroove555Couple
20 weeks ago

Waterford

Same issue here OP and really we just embrace it now and just go with it. Yeah there's a lot of wetness but we always keep a towel beside the bed to throw down . Doesn't work perfectly but helps... Come long and see for yourself

By *BantsMan
20 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

So for the squirters, I know there has been debate on what the fluid is, Is it pee or something else?

By *aptain Caveman41Man
20 weeks ago

Home

[Removed by poster at 10/05/24 00:25:00]

By *aptain Caveman41Man
20 weeks ago

Home

"So for the squirters, I know there has been debate on what the fluid is, Is it pee or something else?"
doesn't matter what it is. What it really is,it's as Hot as fuck to see a lady squirt

By *titawhile2017Man
20 weeks ago

crusheen

Limerick Lady.... i could be way off... but did you ever live in Dublin?

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"Same issue here OP and really we just embrace it now and just go with it. Yeah there's a lot of wetness but we always keep a towel beside the bed to throw down . Doesn't work perfectly but helps... Come long and see for yourself "

The towels just get soaked too and into the mattress then lol

By *hocko87Man
20 weeks ago

dublin

My friend when he had squirters use to have to buy a new mattress every time

By *ow1234toMan
20 weeks ago

Derry

My ex was a serious squirter and it was never an issue, pull her to edge of bed and have her squirt on the wooden floor, obviously the kitchen was a go to spot too given ease of the clean up

20 weeks ago

suburbs

"My ex was a serious squirter and it was never an issue, pull her to edge of bed and have her squirt on the wooden floor, obviously the kitchen was a go to spot too given ease of the clean up "

That’s fine if u can control your squirting . I can’t .. I can’t sit at the edge of the bed the whole time like haha

By *parky-1992Man
20 weeks ago

dublin

Just squirt ON them I LOVE when the woman squirts on my face

By *ecipesInRhymeCouple
19 weeks ago

West Cork

We keep a Waterproof Quilted Mattress Protector on our bed all the time. Just stick it in the wash and put another one on. Takes all the thinking out of it and herself can fully enjoy and let go.

19 weeks ago

suburbs

"We keep a Waterproof Quilted Mattress Protector on our bed all the time. Just stick it in the wash and put another one on. Takes all the thinking out of it and herself can fully enjoy and let go."

Yeah I reckon that might be the way to go x

By *ewtyronecpl 100Couple
19 weeks ago

Dungannon

Lots of great suggestions guys. Mrs is a squirter

By *irthy LMan
14 weeks ago

South West England / East London

Been seeing a woman for three weeks, she didn't realise she was a squirter until she soaked my face and her bed.....loved it

By *irtypair00Couple
14 weeks ago

Dublin

"We just had this conversation the other night wondering re controlling it or is it an inconvenience. I'll stick with being a non squirter i think. Limericklady I'll just send Liam to you when he wants the squirt "

Sometimes it can be an inconvenience with spontaneous sex at home . Not alway prepared or have a towel at the endnof the bed . So when Mrs dirty is ontop I slide over to her side of the bed .

Si xx

By *antra MassageMan
14 weeks ago

Wicklow

Build a shed,

Earth floor,

Spread sawdust,

Renew sawdust regularly.

By *ewcouplesdCouple
14 weeks ago

Dublin

Sometimes it can be an inconvenience with spontaneous sex at home . Not alway prepared or have a towel at the endnof the bed . So when Mrs dirty is ontop I slide over to her side of the bed .

Si xx"

Gave me a giggle

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

Genuine suggestion: incontinence pads (for old people), they are quite big, designed for older people's beds. Once wet, just bin them. Would that work?

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
14 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"Genuine suggestion: incontinence pads (for old people), they are quite big, designed for older people's beds. Once wet, just bin them. Would that work? "

Puppy pads are probably cheaper. And easy to get in B&M etc.

It's not really that sexy though. I find having waterproof blankets in a variety of sized and near to hand more sexy. I have a lovely blue velvet one which is so nice to feel under naked skin.

By *og-ManMan
14 weeks ago

somewhere

"Genuine suggestion: incontinence pads (for old people), they are quite big, designed for older people's beds. Once wet, just bin them. Would that work? "

Id imagine puppy training pads are cheaper

By *chochamberWoman
14 weeks ago

Limerick

"Genuine suggestion: incontinence pads (for old people), they are quite big, designed for older people's beds. Once wet, just bin them. Would that work?

Id imagine puppy training pads are cheaper "

But maybe not as absorbent.... I don't know.

14 weeks ago

Large vinyl sheets available in Playblue or Temu or Shein. Great for all types of water sports. Milly x

By *ild WomanWoman
14 weeks ago

Carlow

Have used shower curtains and spare sheet over the main sheet. Invested vinal sheet and do the same have clean sheet and dry when pull it off. Just wipe it down with baby wipes.

By *rishabroad200Man
14 weeks ago

City Centre

I think women can sometimes feel pressured into doing it, especially from men who don't seem to know or care of the consequences of squirting. I've even heard of men forcing women to squirt without asking them.

There are some good courses on squirting on sites like Beducated etc and the biggest take away I got from them was, as the OG poster pointed out, it's not all sunshine and roses and can become a nuisance. Men will also tend to focus on a women squirting than her orgasming.

Squirting doesn't equal an orgasm but it can happen in tandem.

Regarding if it's pee or not, it's not. There are some elements that are in pee. It also varies from person to person but there is a much higher amount of Prostate Specific Antigen, which is also found in male sperm.

14 weeks ago

We still think it's pissing

By *ollybirdWoman
14 weeks ago

east Cork

This. Plus it can be embarrassing

By *adger BrocMan
14 weeks ago

Co. Cork

There is an old saying " what's natural can't always be beautiful"

No need to be embarrassed...just go with the flow.

By *vpamelaTV/TS
14 weeks ago

kinkville

I think you're coming at this all wrong. Anyone that sleeps with you and knows you are squirter should happily provide prep and cleaning so that you don't have to.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
14 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

The way I look at it, if you enjoy sex with women then you need to understand that ladies bits do this sometimes, and that's part and parcel of sex. Getting icked out of complaining that a woman's body does what it does is a v immature attitude. Likewise if you enjoy anal sex then sometimes shit happens (even when prepped). Same with period sex. Sex is just a messy business sometimes.

By *og-ManMan
14 weeks ago

somewhere

"The way I look at it, if you enjoy sex with women then you need to understand that ladies bits do this sometimes, and that's part and parcel of sex. Getting icked out of complaining that a woman's body does what it does is a v immature attitude. Likewise if you enjoy anal sex then sometimes shit happens (even when prepped). Same with period sex. Sex is just a messy business sometimes. "

So what do you do if you withdraw after anal with some sweetcorn on your knob

By *ilthyNightsCouple
14 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

That depends, does the bedroom have curtains or blinds?

By *he KakapoMan
14 weeks ago

A nice rock

It worries me that prepping for squirty sex sounds awfully like setting up a serial killers kill room.....

Off to rewatch Dexter pretending he is off for a meet everytime

By *eordie.Woman
14 weeks ago

The Sticks

"It worries me that prepping for squirty sex sounds awfully like setting up a serial killers kill room.....

Off to rewatch Dexter pretending he is off for a meet everytime"

That is exactly what it's like

American Psycho

By *I TwoCouple
14 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

"Genuine suggestion: incontinence pads (for old people), they are quite big, designed for older people's beds. Once wet, just bin them. Would that work?

Id imagine puppy training pads are cheaper

But maybe not as absorbent.... I don't know. "

Puppy training pads aren't absorbent, (I tried them changing a diesel filter, not squirting lol)

By *urker6969Man
14 weeks ago

Dublin

Check out @splashblanket on insta, a creator I follow on there is doing a promotion on there, code is ALICE15. Can’t speak personally to how good these are but the creator in question knows her stuff

Post new Message to Thread