Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Weighty issues....

Jump to newest

By *entleman D OP   Man
over a year ago

city center, limerick city.

We are well into the new year and nearing the end of lent, and also awaiting the "beach body for summer challenge" to come......

Anyone like to share diet/exercise regimes that they tried out?

So intial problems, success stories, tips, advice, encouragement and so on....

Dont have a regime planned out yet so kinda why i ask but i think its somthing that alot (or all ) of us would be intrested in, so least get sharing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Menacocc u are in limerick as I am and I would thoroughly recommend checking out bee fitt gyms in eastway business park. I'm currently doing a class in there and I can honestly tell u there isn't a muscle in my body that isn't throbbing for all the right reasons. To me that's the sign of success

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I have a throbbing muscle as well

By *entleman D OP   Man
over a year ago

thanks sweetnkinky i will check it out.x yeah if every muscle throbbing it has to be getting you in the right direction!!

hope you get what you want out of it!.x

By *entleman D OP   Man
over a year ago

@sweetnkinky

oh by da way, very enticing profile pic.xxx cant see where the room for improvement is but maybe thats the gym working for ya too x

over a year ago

"@sweetnkinky

oh by da way, very enticing profile pic.xxx cant see where the room for improvement is but maybe thats the gym working for ya too x "

Thanks Hun but there's always room for improvements mwaah!!!

over a year ago

Cut down on the carbs and fat and bulk up on protein. The weight will fly off you in no time, obviously attending the gym as well will rip you up, check out the DUCAN diet online

By *entleman D OP   Man
over a year ago

"@sweetnkinky

oh by da way, very enticing profile pic.xxx cant see where the room for improvement is but maybe thats the gym working for ya too x

Thanks Hun but there's always room for improvements mwaah!!! "

hmm id have to see it to believe sweet i think xxxx the lil of you i see is sexiness defined!

By *entleman D OP   Man
over a year ago

@bmwnam

never heard of duncan diet, thanks for the info prob wouldnt of checkd it out other wise

over a year ago

"@sweetnkinky

Thanks Hun but there's always room for improvements mwaah!!!

hmm id have to see it to believe sweet i think xxxx the lil of you i see is sexiness defined! "

Lol sweet talker hahaha makes a change though cos I usually get called bitch on here oh or dog so thanks for the refreshing niceness

I'm betting it all changes after six though I really hope it doesn't has been such a 'sweet' day on the forums today

By *entleman D OP   Man
over a year ago

i dont really understand why that happens, here for fun weather it be hot n heavy all the way to just a lil cheeky banter i think

mail me anytime when you feel in need of a lil refreshing! no double meaning intended so you can take it anyway you want

opps did it again x

do mail if you like tho sweetnkinky, im liken talking to ya.x

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

miss foxy here, id recommend kettle bells if your looking to tone up, thai boxing is also a great way to burn fat, its great for stress relief and it feels great kicking someone else's ass!!!

over a year ago

I agree foxy. I do kickboxing and after kicking someone ass for 2 hours you get into great shape. Best way to burn fat

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I agree foxy. I do kickboxing and after kicking someone ass for 2 hours you get into great shape. Best way to burn fat "
is it working really?

over a year ago

What I'd recommend is starting the gym and getting a gym buddy to train with. It helps keep u motivated and busy while training. Stay committed. It's easy to start something bit when the going gets tough don't give up push through it. Have a gym routine done out to suit what training u want to do LOADS of info for that on internet.

If the gym isn't your thing try sports. I can recommend kickboxing done it for years and it's great for cardio and will help keep you lean

Most important though is diet. Try to eat clean lots of protein, sone good carbs and cut out the fast food. Try to eat foods like broccoli u get less calories from it than it takes to digest it so you are losing weight straight away

over a year ago

Used to do kick boxing before I broke my back was always slim back then since having kids find it harder to shift. I limit my intake of carbs and fill up on lots of fruit and veg and drink lots of water and its coming off slowly. Do alot of walking and purchased an excercise bike.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Broke your back? How did you do that?

over a year ago

"We are well into the new year and nearing the end of lent, and also awaiting the "beach body for summer challenge" to come......

Dont have a regime planned out yet so kinda why i ask but i think its somthing that alot (or all ) of us would be intrested in, so least get sharing "

i weighted 15 stone 5 yrs ago,i was a bit overweight,i hated the way i luked so i woke up one morning and said,"fuck this i have to change my lifestyle" so i went a bit crazy on excercise and running,i watched what a ate and within 7 months i was down to 9 stone ,i lost another half a stone but was too skinny,im about 9 and a half stone now,perfect for my height,i havent put the weight bak on cos i excercise for and hour 4 times a wk and go running for an hr 3 times a wk,running is great for weight loss!

over a year ago

"We are well into the new year and nearing the end of lent, and also awaiting the "beach body for summer challenge" to come......

Dont have a regime planned out yet so kinda why i ask but i think its somthing that alot (or all ) of us would be intrested in, so least get sharing

i weighted 15 stone 5 yrs ago,i was a bit overweight,i hated the way i luked so i woke up one morning and said,"fuck this i have to change my lifestyle" so i went a bit crazy on excercise and running,i watched what a ate and within 7 months i was down to 9 stone ,i lost another half a stone but was too skinny,im about 9 and a half stone now,perfect for my height,i havent put the weight bak on cos i excercise for and hour 4 times a wk and go running for an hr 3 times a wk,running is great for weight loss!"

Respect to u,takes some doing that gd on ya

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/03/13 16:09:47]

over a year ago

i weighted 15 stone 5 yrs ago,i was a bit overweight,i hated the way i luked so i woke up one morning and said,"fuck this i have to change my lifestyle" so i went a bit crazy on excercise and running,i watched what a ate and within 7 months i was down to 9 stone ,i lost another half a stone but was too skinny,im about 9 and a half stone now,perfect for my height,i havent put the weight bak on cos i excercise for and hour 4 times a wk and go running for an hr 3 times a wk,running is great for weight loss!"

That's impressive ive been lucky enough to never have been over weight but have ALOT of respect for people ho have lost weight like that because it cannot be easy. Keep up the good work

over a year ago

i weighted 15 stone 5 yrs ago,i was a bit overweight,i hated the way i luked so i woke up one morning and said,"fuck this i have to change my lifestyle" so i went a bit crazy on excercise and running,i watched what a ate and within 7 months i was down to 9 stone ,i lost another half a stone but was too skinny,im about 9 and a half stone now,perfect for my height,i havent put the weight bak on cos i excercise for and hour 4 times a wk and go running for an hr 3 times a wk,running is great for weight loss!

That's impressive ive been lucky enough to never have been over weight but have ALOT of respect for people ho have lost weight like that because it cannot be easy. Keep up the good work "

thanks it is hard! but im much healthier now,i find as i get older my metabloism slows down so i put on weight easier,but plenty of excercise keeps the weight dwn

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Mmmmm... It's hard indeed!

over a year ago

If people were to pay less attention to the numbers on the scales and more attention to how their clothes feel and they feel themselves, we would be a much happier nation. I'm not saying eat what u like I'm saying the numbers don't matter so long as u are happy and healthy. Way too much emphasis is put on a persons weight to the point where people stress about it too much and the hormone released when we stress inhibits the weightless. Visious circle

over a year ago

That's impressive ive been lucky enough to never have been over weight but have ALOT of respect for people ho have lost weight like that because it cannot be easy. Keep up the good work

thanks it is hard! but im much healthier now,i find as i get older my metabloism slows down so i put on weight easier,but plenty of excercise keeps the weight dwn "

I'm lucky that way can pretty much eat what I want and get away wit it lol hey exercise contain many forms some more fun than others lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Well said!

Susan Boyle. .. mmmmmmm

over a year ago

thanks it is hard! but im much healthier now,i find as i get older my metabloism slows down so i put on weight easier,but plenty of excercise keeps the weight dwn

I'm lucky that way can pretty much eat what I want and get away wit it lol hey exercise contain many forms some more fun than others lol"

That's an illusion u may want to get ur cholesterol checked

over a year ago

Have to get physicals for fights so get everything checked regularly enough cholesterol bp etc all good when I get a bit older I've a feeling it's all gonna hot me lol

over a year ago

"Have to get physicals for fights so get everything checked regularly enough cholesterol bp etc all good when I get a bit older I've a feeling it's all gonna hot me lol"

Oh yeah just realised ur only 25 lol yep enjoy it while it lasts

Post new Message to Thread