Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

sex n.ireland

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why is so hard to meet up with someone on here ones wanting face pics but don't have one up there self lol.

do they rely think that someone who is married male or female is going to post a face pic so they can be black mailed i don't think so.

think a lot on here not got a clue what there looking for think most women just get a kick out of men sending them messages

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wowie who stole your candy???? Bloody hell.. We're not all the same just like you blokes claim your not all the same..

over a year ago

Steve thankfully there are some lovely genuine swingers on here. My advice is be honest at all times and be patient and respectful. We are all here for fun but some people are not. Simply don't expect sex ASAP. Build relationships and explore!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

There are plenty of timewasters here, just as there are on every site, but i think they'd need a bit more than a photo posted on a website to blackmail you. Anyone could find a photo of you and post it, I'm sure. If you don't feel comfortable something, don't do it. I think most people here are genuine, although there are some dodgy looking yokes from limerick here lol

over a year ago

Well if you were yo word you profile right instead of been rude just mite get u sum where!

over a year ago

Southeast fanny your always fighting with somebody lol ya sexy biatch

over a year ago

He says he wants to meet a nice fat slag ah just cause were on here doesn't make us slags

over a year ago

You are all slags lol the sooner yous all accept that the better it'll be for all these poor single males on site its d btw Mwaah

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hey Decca Mecca, how you doing

over a year ago

Got a tooth ache and my haemorrhoids are killing me what about you how you doing

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm supposed to be laying a patio as we speak, but i can't even find the garden with the snow!

over a year ago

It's usually outside the back door if that helps x

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

Im not surprised you havnt had a meet, your profile comes across as aggressive. As for calling women fat slags and twigs i wouldnt be surprised if you never got a message, you really have a way with words!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"It's usually outside the back door if that helps x "

Thanks, I'll have another look. I was temporarily distracted there!

over a year ago

"There are plenty of timewasters here, just as there are on every site, but i think they'd need a bit more than a photo posted on a website to blackmail you. Anyone could find a photo of you and post it, I'm sure. If you don't feel comfortable something, don't do it. I think most people here are genuine, although there are some dodgy looking yokes from limerick here lol"

"dodgy looking yokes from limerick"

I get that ur a landscaper but u really should make a living out of digging or maybe a contortionist because u seem to put ur foot in ur mouth quite a bit so far.( roller and linksjinx yesterday/car sex)

over a year ago

"Im not surprised you havnt had a meet, your profile comes across as aggressive. As for calling women fat slags and twigs i wouldnt be surprised if you never got a message, you really have a way with words!! "

over a year ago

I think the OP might be a troll ladies and gentlemen....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

I get that ur a landscaper but u really should make a living out of digging or maybe a contortionist because u seem to put ur foot in ur mouth quite a bit so far.( roller and linksjinx yesterday/car sex)"

That's brilliant! I love people with a good memory!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Sweetnkinky.. I'd have to be dug out of you if i got near ya!

over a year ago

"I think the OP might be a troll ladies and gentlemen...."

Ah well that explains the problem with the face pics then. If I were green with big ears and nose and warts all over me I wouldn't want to send my pic either lol

over a year ago

"Sweetnkinky.. I'd have to be dug out of you if i got near ya!"

Cheeky cheeky lol

over a year ago

"

I get that ur a landscaper but u really should make a living out of digging or maybe a contortionist because u seem to put ur foot in ur mouth quite a bit so far.( roller and linksjinx yesterday/car sex)

That's brilliant! I love people with a good memory!"

Think it's more a case of I pay attention than a good memory tbh

over a year ago

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm sure you realise it was a joke? I'm an inoffensive and gentle soul, god help me. Why, some of my best friends are from limerick! lol

over a year ago

"why is so hard to meet up with someone on here ones wanting face pics but don't have one up there self lol.

do they rely think that someone who is married male or female is going to post a face pic so they can be black mailed i don't think so.

think a lot on here not got a clue what there looking for think most women just get a kick out of men sending them messages "

I just read your profile and it is like the ramblings of a madman, especially the last part I don't even know what it means lololo

over a year ago

"I'm sure you realise it was a joke? I'm an inoffensive and gentle soul, god help me. Why, some of my best friends are from limerick! lol"

Ah u see now that's the clarification that I was waiting for. The subtleties are often lost on here and things can very quickly be taken up wrongly and as offensive. The joys of text

over a year ago

Any wonder you cant get a meet calling women fat slags and skinny twigs. A woman can enjoy sex with out be branded a slag. The younger guys on fab show more maturity than you. Wind your neck in and write a better profile. No woman would ride you in you had a bag off dicks.

over a year ago

"Any wonder you cant get a meet calling women fat slags and skinny twigs. A woman can enjoy sex with out be branded a slag. The younger guys on fab show more maturity than you. Wind your neck in and write a better profile. No woman would ride you in you had a bag off dicks. "

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Any wonder you cant get a meet calling women fat slags and skinny twigs. A woman can enjoy sex with out be branded a slag. The younger guys on fab show more maturity than you. Wind your neck in and write a better profile. No woman would ride you in you had a bag off dicks. "

Relax mizz this has to be someone with a extra fake profile trying to wind people up sad and if it is for real lol the guy hasn't a hope in hell of getting any fs I more chance of getting a ride

over a year ago

the worse its gettin lol

over a year ago

"Any wonder you cant get a meet calling women fat slags and skinny twigs. A woman can enjoy sex with out be branded a slag. The younger guys on fab show more maturity than you. Wind your neck in and write a better profile. No woman would ride you in you had a bag off dicks.

Relax mizz this has to be someone with a extra fake profile trying to wind people up sad and if it is for real lol the guy hasn't a hope in hell of getting any fs I more chance of getting a ride "

To true deca xx

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I'm supposed to be laying a patio as we speak, but i can't even find the garden with the snow!"

so have you given up on laying a woman then lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

No, not at all, but it's not going to happen today, i fear. It's quite tragic, actually. So much to offer lol

over a year ago

"Wowie who stole your candy???? Bloody hell.. We're not all the same just like you blokes claim your not all the same.. "

Ha!! Very funny Soaking.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i find one's that go on about time wasters well are the biggest one of just doing that !

over a year ago

dry your eyes mate and stick your dummy back in!!!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"i find one's that go on about time wasters well are the biggest one of just doing that !"

Yes, that's right! There aren't any timewasters here at all, so there!

over a year ago

"i find one's that go on about time wasters well are the biggest one of just doing that !"

eh? am i being really dopey as I can't decipher this.

over a year ago

As I can see Steve it's u who's new and telling ppl they are timewasters not us lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/13 22:51:26]

over a year ago

"why is so hard to meet up with someone on here ones wanting face pics but don't have one up there self lol.

think a lot on here not got a clue what there looking for think most women just get a kick out of men sending them messages "

had to laugh when i read yur profile,thought it was funny,but i do have agree with u, there are sum women on here tht do get a kick out of men sending them lots of messages,if im not into sumone and they have the decency to send me a nice message i will reply to say no thanks ,id rather get 2 or 3 messages only of sumone im interested in than 300 of ones im not

Post new Message to Thread