Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Travel buddy

Jump to newest

By *punky01 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

wexford

Probably not the place to post this but I’m a 33 year old single guy who’s friends are all married and have kids now. Wondering is there anyone will to go travelling with me on random weekends away. Some in Ireland some away, I know it’s a long shot but open to guys or ladies. I’ve travelled to many countries and I’m a teacher so I have free time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *chochamberWoman
3 weeks ago

Limerick

I travel alone, and quite like the freedom of it. Swinging destinations are quite friendly and also groupevents like travelling as part of a supportersclub or group. Other than that, maybe try organise a trip yourself and leave it open to Fab people to join you.

Whatever it is that you are into, maybe join groups that do that, and build up travel buddies that way....... But honestly, easiest and fastest way to do it, is just try travelling solo and see if you like it.

By *punky01 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

wexford

Thanks for the tip I have travelled solo to almost all of South America. Loved it. Will do it again but would just Like some sort of buddy at times ya know. Hit me a private chat if you wanna know more x

By *ocksuckingslutMan
3 weeks ago

Rathcoole

Travelling solo is the best…..

By *aryjane1000Woman
3 weeks ago

kilkenny

Join Rory Travel. Amazing trips for all ages

By *punky01 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

wexford

Thank you

By *isandherscplCouple
3 weeks ago

Meath

I like trying out different places to stay in Ireland when I can- not just an aul Clayton or Raddison but unusual places if anyone is interested? Milly x

By *carlett!Woman
3 weeks ago

What kind of teacher are you that you have free time I'm a teacher & never a minute to myself lol roll on summer break I was only discussing this topic with a friend of mine this weekend. Never been on holiday alone, but considering it at the minute.

By *astelloWoman
3 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Im travelling solo in a few weeks and somewhere between excited and terrified. I love to travel but so hard to find ppl to go now.

I made the decision this year to stop waiting. But would be nice to meet ppl even a chat while travelling..

By *punky01 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

wexford

Travelled Brazil and South America last year on my own. Best thing ever. Loved it. But can become lonely at times. Def travel alone so much freedom

By *elle111Woman
3 weeks ago

NI

Definitely join Rory’s Group Travel they do amazing trips for singles.

By *teve02Man
3 weeks ago

enniscorthy

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
3 weeks ago

Athlone

"I like trying out different places to stay in Ireland when I can- not just an aul Clayton or Raddison but unusual places if anyone is interested? Milly x"

Definitely sounds interesting!

By *igkidexyMan
3 weeks ago

Dublin

I travel with u if u want

By *lassy lady 216Woman
3 weeks ago

Craigavon

I'm looking for another lady to go to new York with and Krakow have been to the UK and most of Ireland on my own but haven't been brave enough to venture abroad yet

Post new Message to Thread