Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

New pages

Jump to newest

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Has anyone else noticed all these new pages then half an hour later they are gone . What's the story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogday2181Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Just fake profiles. Happens all the time.

And new profiles on a couple of weeks with no verification saying message with face pic.

Just ignore.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Has anyone else noticed all these new pages then half an hour later they are gone . What's the story "

No because I don't look at new members or register how long they last.

Maybe they're fake, maybe not. Maybe they don't want to photo verify as some new profiles are required to do. Maybe they're turned by the volume of messages they get as soon as they put a toe through the door.

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

But some of them are here a few hours but are already verified by more then 2 other fabbers.. I find this very strange

By *ealitybitesMan
5 weeks ago

Belfast

Could just as easily be an existing fabber creating additional profiles for whatever reason and verifying them from their own profile.

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Could just as easily be an existing fabber creating additional profiles for whatever reason and verifying them from their own profile. "
that's what I've been thinking .. but is this not a bit dangerous

By *affa31Woman
5 weeks ago

Galway

"Could just as easily be an existing fabber creating additional profiles for whatever reason and verifying them from their own profile. that's what I've been thinking .. but is this not a bit dangerous "

It’s no more strange than a person being here years and not having a profile pic

Just don’t look at new profiles and it won’t bother you. Use your judgement when it comes to deciding if a veri or profile is genuine.

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Could just as easily be an existing fabber creating additional profiles for whatever reason and verifying them from their own profile. that's what I've been thinking .. but is this not a bit dangerous

It’s no more strange than a person being here years and not having a profile pic

Just don’t look at new profiles and it won’t bother you. Use your judgement when it comes to deciding if a veri or profile is genuine. "

but why I gave no photo right now is not what we are talking about.. I have my reasons

By *ot so needyMan
5 weeks ago

Galway

"Could just as easily be an existing fabber creating additional profiles for whatever reason and verifying them from their own profile. that's what I've been thinking .. but is this not a bit dangerous

Just don’t look at new profiles and it won’t bother you. Use your judgement when it comes to deciding if a veri or profile is genuine. "

Oh Jaffa you are so good at making new friends. Lol

By *iCuri0Man
5 weeks ago

Shannon

Just don’t look at new profiles and it won’t bother you. Use your judgement when it comes to deciding if a veri or profile is genuine. but why I gave no photo right now is not what we are talking about.. I have my reasons "

No profile image is only slightly better than a dick pic profile

By *ot so needyMan
5 weeks ago

Galway

Just don’t look at new profiles and it won’t bother you. Use your judgement when it comes to deciding if a veri or profile is genuine. but why I gave no photo right now is not what we are talking about.. I have my reasons "

OK but maybe they have there reasons too..

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

"But some of them are here a few hours but are already verified by more then 2 other fabbers.. I find this very strange "

My profile was verified by others within hours of joining by people I'd already met on my previous couple's profile.

By *eart-shaped-foxMan
5 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

Disappearing profiles are people fabbing in ultra ninja mode!

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

The best ones are asking single guys to attach their face pics to the DM or they get deleted.

If I didn't know better, I'd lay paranoid ideas about semi criminal phishing, social engineering, and that kind of cyber security stuff...

*clutches to his pearls and swoons over*

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
5 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Always those pesky fake profiles

Just a side note - you can't verify another profile if both profiles have been created at the same or even near the same address. I.e. we had a friend over, told them to sign up, they did - we couldn't verify them.

So there goes that.

Highly doubt that there's a mass of people who would ever bother travelling around different places with different devices just to create a fake fab profile and verify it.

From the fact that OP is a man I'm assuming he's looking at disappearing single women's profiles.

I was a single woman on here. Creating a new single woman's profile on here is not for faint hearted as immediately you're bombarded with sleaze, pushyness, sea of dick pics and generally unpleasant vibe from people who seem to be stalking the "new profile" section of fab, so no wonder women leave before they find message filters.

As Kaz above said - just because someone's profile is only a few hours old doesn't mean that they haven't been on the site for years and don't know anyone.

Written verifications would also prove that as they will most likely describe that person as a person rather than their dick sucking skills.

All of that said I've seen hundreds of single men claim "been here before know the score, met loads" yet it's crickets when you ask them to get at least one person they've "met" in the past to verify them

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
5 weeks ago

newtownabbey

"The best ones are asking single guys to attach their face pics to the DM or they get deleted.

If I didn't know better, I'd lay paranoid ideas about semi criminal phishing, social engineering, and that kind of cyber security stuff...

*clutches to his pearls and swoons over*"

I've always done that on my single profile. Absolutely zero interest in chatting to internet ghosts or wasting my time chatting to someone for ages then finding out that the attraction to that person is below zero and I will never meet them, then have the awkward "sorry I don't fancy you"

"But whyyyyy nooooooot"

Conversation that ar times turns into borderline stalking, tantrums and whatever else..

Trust me nobody gives a fuck about your face pic and there is no mystery face photo storage in women's phones. If they don't find that you're their cup of tea they will usually just delete it and move on. Or leave it unread and move on.

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
5 weeks ago

newtownabbey

P.S. actually single guys have nothing to fear...

Cheaters on other hand.... no wonder they hate women who ask for face pics first so much

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

The site developers need to code in reactions icons on comments in forums. Would be rather fun.

No disrespect to anyone, but the way certain people communicate, demand personal information, etc... Whether one has a recent negative STD result panel, or uses condoms is the least of my concerns.

Personally, I am bored, fed up, and don't give a damn, so I throw caution to the wind for some shits and giggles... But seriously... Guys, think with your head on the shoulders, not the other one. And if you are a d***head like me, well... Good luck.

By *ealitybitesMan
5 weeks ago

Belfast

"Always those pesky fake profiles

Just a side note - you can't verify another profile if both profiles have been created at the same or even near the same address. I.e. we had a friend over, told them to sign up, they did - we couldn't verify them.

So there goes that.

Highly doubt that there's a mass of people who would ever bother travelling around different places with different devices just to create a fake fab profile and verify it.

From the fact that OP is a man I'm assuming he's looking at disappearing single women's profiles.

I was a single woman on here. Creating a new single woman's profile on here is not for faint hearted as immediately you're bombarded with sleaze, pushyness, sea of dick pics and generally unpleasant vibe from people who seem to be stalking the "new profile" section of fab, so no wonder women leave before they find message filters.

As Kaz above said - just because someone's profile is only a few hours old doesn't mean that they haven't been on the site for years and don't know anyone.

Written verifications would also prove that as they will most likely describe that person as a person rather than their dick sucking skills.

All of that said I've seen hundreds of single men claim "been here before know the score, met loads" yet it's crickets when you ask them to get at least one person they've "met" in the past to verify them

"

Anyone using a VPN can get around the issue about verifying their own profile.

There are a number of couples profiles here who have verified their own singles profiles and vice versa.

By *ivelifeMan
5 weeks ago

Add prefer a low key new profile than a person on here with endless reviews from socials who think the are gods gift.

We all started somewhere

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Add prefer a low key new profile than a person on here with endless reviews from socials who think the are gods gift.

We all started somewhere "

How do you know it's not an avatar of one of the Gods of Fab, rubbing shoulders with the plebs?

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

"Add prefer a low key new profile than a person on here with endless reviews from socials who think the are gods gift.

We all started somewhere "

Think you might be projecting

By *ivelifeMan
5 weeks ago

We all started somewhere

Think you might be projecting "

What?

By *ivelifeMan
5 weeks ago

We all started somewhere

How do you know it's not an avatar of one of the Gods of Fab, rubbing shoulders with the plebs? "

Could well be one of the gods of fab with 200 plus verifications from meets and greets, with strict rules on who the only meet and the poor unfortunates think the are gods gift but in reality a 2/10

By *ealitybitesMan
5 weeks ago

Belfast

We all started somewhere

How do you know it's not an avatar of one of the Gods of Fab, rubbing shoulders with the plebs?

Could well be one of the gods of fab with 200 plus verifications from meets and greets, with strict rules on who the only meet and the poor unfortunates think the are gods gift but in reality a 2/10 "

Sounds very specific

By *ipstick KissesWoman
5 weeks ago

We all started somewhere

Could well be one of the gods of fab with 200 plus verifications from meets and greets, with strict rules on who the only meet and the poor unfortunates think the are gods gift but in reality a 2/10 "

What's wrong with having strict rules on who you meet? Why should it be any different if you're a "2/10"?

Post new Message to Thread