Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Slut appreciation

Jump to newest

By *ingpot! OP   Man
4 weeks ago

West Cork

Sooo... I sorta kinda really have a big thing for women who are unabashedly promiscuous (safely of course). Anyone else turned on by this?

We all know plenty of people are turned off by people with a large number of past sexual partners. No worries - you do you.

Here's to all the ethical sluts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affa31Woman
4 weeks ago

Galway

What about women who aim to be sluts (I prefer slapper cause it’s more fun to say) but are failing miserably because life keeps getting in the way

By *lipyourflopMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

I can think of nothing more unappealing than a woman who's fangeeta has been rode more times than a Spanish bull.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
4 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

"I can think of nothing more unappealing than a woman who's fangeeta has been rode more times than a Spanish bull. "

You’re going to be popular here

By *eavenscentitCouple
4 weeks ago

barnstaple

"I can think of nothing more unappealing than a woman who's fangeeta has been rode more times than a Spanish bull. "

Human's are sexual animals

By *ndie and CindyCouple
4 weeks ago

Dublin

Mind you don’t hurt yourself yo-yoing on and off your double standards there

By *affa31Woman
4 weeks ago

Galway

Can we not feed the troll?

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
4 weeks ago

Sorry Jaffa, sometimes I have trouble differentiating between trolls and plain aul eijits

By *eathguy200Man
4 weeks ago

trim

More in to the person and the attraction rather than who she's been with..

By *j47Man
4 weeks ago

limerick

"Can we not feed the troll?"

Its hard to beat a good troll

By *iscuits8Man
4 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"Can we not feed the troll?"

C'mere you and I'll... ride your fangeeta like I would a... Spanish bull

By *s LollyWoman
4 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Can we not feed the troll?

Its hard to beat a good troll "

Yer not to beat them just ignore

By *ipstick KissesWoman
4 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

C'mere you and I'll... ride your fangeeta like I would a... Spanish bull "

Yeehaaaa!

By *lipyourflopMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

If it wasn't for me and my input every now and again these forums are about as interesting as marmalade. So breathe it in. Enjoy it. Embrace it. You see I'm not like the majority of men on this page, nitlicking arseholes in the hope of feeling a tit be a genuine kunt just like me

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"What about women who aim to be sluts (I prefer slapper cause it’s more fun to say) but are failing miserably because life keeps getting in the way "

You need a holiday to get away from it all. Cork is beautiful in the spring

By *iscuits8Man
4 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"If it wasn't for me and my input every now and again these forums are about as interesting as marmalade. So breathe it in. Enjoy it. Embrace it. You see I'm not like the majority of men on this page, nitlicking arseholes in the hope of feeling a tit be a genuine kunt just like me "

Believe it or not there's fairly wide middle ground between being an arsehole and being a lickarse. As wide as a well-ridden fanjeeta you might say.

By *ot so needyMan
4 weeks ago

Galway

"If it wasn't for me and my input every now and again these forums are about as interesting as marmalade. So breathe it in. Enjoy it. Embrace it. You see I'm not like the majority of men on this page, nitlicking arseholes in the hope of feeling a tit be a genuine kunt just like me "

In fairness I have to agree with you..

You do seem like a bit of kunt.

By *artyHardMan
4 weeks ago

North

I have to say I’m I. Total agreement with t he OP turns me on ten fold. Especially if she likes to share her experiences

By *osyRedLipsWoman
4 weeks ago

Kildare

God I'd only love to be a slut banged more times than my toe on my coffee table. But celibate six months honestly so hard to get good temps these days

By *j47Man
4 weeks ago

limerick

"God I'd only love to be a slut banged more times than my toe on my coffee table. But celibate six months honestly so hard to get good temps these days "

Are you advertising a position here

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
4 weeks ago

Thank god you’re here single handedly keeping the forums interesting, I don’t know what we’d do without your quick wit and fascinating insights

By *lipyourflopMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

"What about women who aim to be sluts (I prefer slapper cause it’s more fun to say) but are failing miserably because life keeps getting in the way

You need a holiday to get away from it all. Cork is beautiful in the spring "

Fact check. It's a kip every day of the year.

By *affa31Woman
4 weeks ago

Galway

"What about women who aim to be sluts (I prefer slapper cause it’s more fun to say) but are failing miserably because life keeps getting in the way

You need a holiday to get away from it all. Cork is beautiful in the spring "

By *lipyourflopMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

"If it wasn't for me and my input every now and again these forums are about as interesting as marmalade. So breathe it in. Enjoy it. Embrace it. You see I'm not like the majority of men on this page, nitlicking arseholes in the hope of feeling a tit be a genuine kunt just like me

Thank god you’re here single handedly keeping the forums interesting, I don’t know what we’d do without your quick wit and fascinating insights"

Oh I dunno what you would do, maybe rub your balls against a Hurley. Cause that's normal

By *affa31Woman
4 weeks ago

Galway

*swoon*

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
4 weeks ago

"If it wasn't for me and my input every now and again these forums are about as interesting as marmalade. So breathe it in. Enjoy it. Embrace it. You see I'm not like the majority of men on this page, nitlicking arseholes in the hope of feeling a tit be a genuine kunt just like me

Thank god you’re here single handedly keeping the forums interesting, I don’t know what we’d do without your quick wit and fascinating insights

Oh I dunno what you would do, maybe rub your balls against a Hurley. Cause that's normal "

What a zinger!

By *ingpot! OP   Man
4 weeks ago

West Cork

You'd hate my wife then

By *ingpot! OP   Man
4 weeks ago

West Cork

"What about women who aim to be sluts (I prefer slapper cause it’s more fun to say) but are failing miserably because life keeps getting in the way "

Right?? It's so disappointing when life gets in the way of your true goals

By *electableicecreamMan
4 weeks ago

The West

Hats off to anyone who wants it and can get it!

And if you can't get it, you can always troll a forum

By *ingpot! OP   Man
4 weeks ago

West Cork

"Hats off to anyone who wants it and can get it!

And if you can't get it, you can always troll a forum "

Zing

By *ewcouple200Couple
4 weeks ago

dublin

"I can think of nothing more unappealing than a woman who's fangeeta has been rode more times than a Spanish bull.

You’re going to be popular here"

Ha ha love this!

By *filnikufecinMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

What's the difference between a slut and a slag?

A slut will fuck anybody, a slag will fuck anybody but Me

By *r.booMan
4 weeks ago

Raphoe

I do love a girl who's proud to be a slut, theres a stigma to the word slut and guys say they'd never date a "slut" but truth be told we'd all be sluts if we could be but unfortunately it's not that easy lol I for 1 love sluts who own it

By *indenMan
4 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

You said what we had was special……

Bitch…..

P.S.-……….Olé ……..

By *ountryLad321Man
4 weeks ago

Dublin

"God I'd only love to be a slut banged more times than my toe on my coffee table. But celibate six months honestly so hard to get good temps these days "

Is the celibacy by choice or circumstance? Lol

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

OP i know exactly what you mean. I love a good slut. It's great when you recognize the quality in a person you're chatting to. It's kind of a generalization but it's nearly like a shared characteristic that when you see it and it fires the desire in you to just fuck like a debaser.

I remember on the continent a few years ago my friends and I were walking back to the apartment and met two Dutch ladies, we chatted and walked, one was pure slut, I walked with her. She pulled to behind a shop and sat and pee'd in front of me legs spread pussy wide open , keeping eye contact and telling me she knew I loved it. What a night , she fucked two of my friends during the week too. WOW!!! Love sluts

By *onestly genuineMan
4 weeks ago

liverpool

"I have to say I’m I. Total agreement with t he OP turns me on ten fold. Especially if she likes to share her experiences "

Totally agree. I have being seeing a girl for over a year now.

Sex, different experiences, swinging bi sexual experiences excite her. And thus I think she is perfect

By *amson4DelilahCouple
4 weeks ago

ballina

"Sooo... I sorta kinda really have a big thing for women who are unabashedly promiscuous (safely of course). Anyone else turned on by this?

We all know plenty of people are turned off by people with a large number of past sexual partners. No worries - you do you.

Here's to all the ethical sluts "

I have always kept my slutness in my ass pocket to be taken out & used proudly when I wanted to. I was wise enough in my youth to pick my lovers wisely & from a local perspective I was a good girl that wouldn't put out on first few dates, that's cause I had boys I would fuck & boys I would date..

A girl gets a bad reputation easily, so in real life your "name" needs protecting.

I'd like to think on here I do the same, be a slut when I want, yet also be a regular unassuming vanilla member of society..

I won't be slut shamed, I love cock & I love that I get to pick who sees that side of me.

By *affa31Woman
4 weeks ago

Galway

"Sooo... I sorta kinda really have a big thing for women who are unabashedly promiscuous (safely of course). Anyone else turned on by this?

Here's to all the ethical sluts

I have always kept my slutness in my ass pocket to be taken out & used proudly when I wanted to. I was wise enough in my youth to pick my lovers wisely & from a local perspective I was a good girl that wouldn't put out on first few dates, that's cause I had boys I would fuck & boys I would date..

A girl gets a bad reputation easily, so in real life your "name" needs protecting.

I'd like to think on here I do the same, be a slut when I want, yet also be a regular unassuming vanilla member of society..

I won't be slut shamed, I love cock & I love that I get to pick who sees that side of me.

"

Love this! Likewise, most people assume I’m a good girl

They don’t need to know what I get up to when I decide to be a slut

Post new Message to Thread