By *ichael00300 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

cork

First time with a couple out of 10

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eehornyWoman
4 weeks ago

Mayo

My first fab experience was a 4 sum, mmff. 10 outta 10 I would go higher if I could!

By *ex coupleCouple
4 weeks ago

wexford

"My first fab experience was a 4 sum, mmff. 10 outta 10 I would go higher if I could!"

Well then say 20 otta 20

By *eehornyWoman
4 weeks ago

Mayo

"My first fab experience was a 4 sum, mmff. 10 outta 10 I would go higher if I could!

Well then say 20 otta 20

"

100 outta 100

By *ex coupleCouple
4 weeks ago

wexford

Now your farming

Nice pics

By *voidingboredomMan
4 weeks ago

around

First time with a couple as a single guy 2/10 because they hadn't really thought it through and didn't know what they wanted and it got all awkward

First time with a couple as a couple 7/10 great potential but lacking a bit of chemistry

By *eehornyWoman
4 weeks ago

Mayo

"Now your farming

Nice pics "

Thank you

By *ichael00300 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

cork

At least the first time didn't put you off

By *ichael00300 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

cork

Ah I'm getting excited now

By *ex coupleCouple
4 weeks ago

wexford

"Now your farming

Nice pics

Thank you "

Pm us for private flirting lol

By *aucyladMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

I'll tell you when someone offers me an in!

By *panishRebelMan
4 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

My first time was with an Asian lady and Spanish guy. It was a little odd, going to the flat. They had a separate flat for play. Full of cigarette butts, dark lighting, computers and cameras, a sex swing, a cross in a side room. I brought a bottle of whiskey cause I don't like going empty handed anywhere. Also I thought if this is shite, at least a few sups of whiskey will be good.

Anyway we chatted about everything for a while before sex was even mentioned. Then he went at his computers and she started feeling me up. The night ebbed and flowed from there. I enjoyed it. Especially the novelty of it. First time DP etc, even though I had previously swapped in a club setting, I consider this my first threesome.

She was gorgeous and the two of them were interesting more then good craic.

It didn't deter me so it must have been good. I learnt loads about myself from it.

By *yesgreenMan
4 weeks ago

north and south

"My first time was with an Asian lady and Spanish guy. It was a little odd, going to the flat. They had a separate flat for play. Full of cigarette butts, dark lighting, computers and cameras, a sex swing, a cross in a side room. I brought a bottle of whiskey cause I don't like going empty handed anywhere. Also I thought if this is shite, at least a few sups of whiskey will be good.

Anyway we chatted about everything for a while before sex was even mentioned. Then he went at his computers and she started feeling me up. The night ebbed and flowed from there. I enjoyed it. Especially the novelty of it. First time DP etc, even though I had previously swapped in a club setting, I consider this my first threesome.

She was gorgeous and the two of them were interesting more then good craic.

It didn't deter me so it must have been good. I learnt loads about myself from it."

First two girls and me Ten out of Ten , second Two guys girlfriend 8 out ten , Third foursome ten out of ten , Fouth wanking lol

By *og-ManMan
4 weeks ago

somewhere

First was a bi mmf

Great craic and disaster in equal fun amounts

Not sure any of us knew what we were doing at first but got into the swing of it ....first kiss in about 9 years never mind the rest so you can imagine how nervous I was

In fact all the meets Ive had with couples or groups have been great fun and laughs in their own way

By *ubguy777Man
4 weeks ago

Mine was a disaster, MFM , he got jealous, very awkward indeed.

By *ichael00300 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

cork

Jesus that is bad

By *erry cMan
4 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

Mine was my only meet on here so have to say really enjoyed it was nervous but ended pretty good 10

By *eijaWoman
4 weeks ago

City Centre

My very first experience many moons ago was with two spanish guys (both friends of mine) next day I joined Fab

My actual first proper experience with a MF couple was over 10 years ago with a really lovely couple from here who I am still friends with to this day...I will always remember her bag of tricks an amazing night with a super chilled fun couple! Sure that's what it is all about right

B x

By *ingpot!Man
4 weeks ago

West Cork

"Mine was a disaster, MFM , he got jealous, very awkward indeed."

Oh nooooo that's the worst! Even worse than not being able to get it up (as was the case with me )

Learned to never drink on a meet.. and that I'm more of a demisexual (need a connection).

Now.. the MFMs where my wife is involved... I wish we could entertain half the men we meet on Fab Or maybe more than half

By *antra MassageMan
4 weeks ago

Old bog road

My very first time to have sex, was in a foursome. It wasn't planned( by me!) I just went along with a group of us, had a few beers, and somehow ended up in bed with FMFM. She asked me was it my first time. I lied!. I remember skipping home the next morning, full of joy.

By *irdnBorisMan
4 weeks ago

meath

Any meets i had all good exsperiences

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Our first time with another couple was fun! Was same room, same bed, but only full sex with our own partners. Our only non-swap experience. Was fun 8/10.

By *orkguy086Man
4 weeks ago

but happy to travel

My 1st and only time with a couple was when I was a very horny 18 year old (practically a virgin), they were in their early 40s and me and the husband took turns fucking her bare the entire day.

And to add to it, we met on a site kinda like this one and went on cam for the whole thing.

I slept in the spare room for the night and she slept with me so we could fuck whenever while he slept in their own bed...

Was a hell of alot of fun needless to say lol

By *ingpot!Man
4 weeks ago

West Cork

"My 1st and only time with a couple was when I was a very horny 18 year old (practically a virgin), they were in their early 40s and me and the husband took turns fucking her bare the entire day.

And to add to it, we met on a site kinda like this one and went on cam for the whole thing.

I slept in the spare room for the night and she slept with me so we could fuck whenever while he slept in their own bed...

Was a hell of alot of fun needless to say lol

"

Nnnngg you touched on one of our biggest fantasies (we *definitely* want to make a reality)

(Not the 18yr old bit.. all the rest)

By *ileen_cdTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Dublin

The first MF couple + I experience was very nice, but slightly awkward from a physical point of view. It's some much better when partners know each other's preferences already.

By *teppenwolfMan
4 weeks ago

Cork and Limerick

First time was few years ago in Spain.....unbelievable experience....the lady was casual demure and still so very sexy.

Joined fab shortly after i think.

10/10

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

First time was with two girls in my late teens, very erotic and over very quickly (for me), first mmf was with a tv and their partner, they both just wanted to get fucked, it was ok, it got better towards the end then it was time to go ... Probably the main reason I'm on here now actually.

Post new Message to Thread