Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hotels

Jump to newest

By *issBehave69 OP   TV/TS
4 weeks ago

Cumbernauld Motorhome Sex

Are there any hotels in Mayo, Galway or Clare that have a swimming pool or spa ?

I’m looking for one that you can just join for a day and have a relaxing time.

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enguin1Man
4 weeks ago

The sticks

Most hotels with Spas do day packages......just Google

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman
4 weeks ago

Athlone

Spa Sula Westport is a lovely spot. You won't have access to their pool unless you're a resident of the Plaza/Castlecourt, but the spa has a lovely outdoor rock pool type thing which is gorgeous. Last time I visited it was €25 to use the thermal suite.

4 weeks ago

"Spa Sula Westport is a lovely spot. You won't have access to their pool unless you're a resident of the Plaza/Castlecourt, but the spa has a lovely outdoor rock pool type thing which is gorgeous. Last time I visited it was €25 to use the thermal suite."

Oh right. I might need to treat myself to a night in their hotel then. Although I’ll google them and see what the thermal suite is like.

Thanks for your help with the info

4 weeks ago

Athlone

"Spa Sula Westport is a lovely spot. You won't have access to their pool unless you're a resident of the Plaza/Castlecourt, but the spa has a lovely outdoor rock pool type thing which is gorgeous. Last time I visited it was €25 to use the thermal suite.

Oh right. I might need to treat myself to a night in their hotel then. Although I’ll google them and see what the thermal suite is like.

Thanks for your help with the info "

Welcome!

By *iny DelightWoman
4 weeks ago

City Centre

I second Spa Sula in Westport. The whole experience is top notch and is in the centre of the town. In Galway City Centre I'd recommend the Spirit One Spa at The Galmont Hotel and the Spa at The G Hotel. Again, all great experiences.

Enjoy your Spa day. x

By *eijaWoman
4 weeks ago

City Centre

I'll second The Galmont in Galway really great hotel.

The Ice House Hotel in Mayo is another great one!

Lastly, not a spa but the sea baths in Enniscrone, Sligo unreal!

Enjoy!

B x

4 weeks ago

"I second Spa Sula in Westport. The whole experience is top notch and is in the centre of the town. In Galway City Centre I'd recommend the Spirit One Spa at The Galmont Hotel and the Spa at The G Hotel. Again, all great experiences.

Enjoy your Spa day. x"

Thanks for the info. The Westport Plaza rates are pretty good so I might treat myself to a day and night in there

4 weeks ago

"I'll second The Galmont in Galway really great hotel.

Enjoy!

B x"

Oh now Enniscrone looks like something a bit different. I think I’ll take a wee trip down there on Wednesday

4 weeks ago

Athlone

"I second Spa Sula in Westport. The whole experience is top notch and is in the centre of the town. In Galway City Centre I'd recommend the Spirit One Spa at The Galmont Hotel and the Spa at The G Hotel. Again, all great experiences.

Enjoy your Spa day. x

Thanks for the info. The Westport Plaza rates are pretty good so I might treat myself to a day and night in there "

Just so you know, the thermal suite will be an extra cost but definitely well worth it. Pretty sure as a resident you get it at a discounted price or maybe about 15 quid.

Enjoy!

By *amson4DelilahCouple
4 weeks ago

ballina

"I'll second The Galmont in Galway really great hotel.

Enjoy!

B x"

Sea bath make your skin feel amazing...

Spa Sula in westport & Ice House are fab spa's though too.

By *ilderMan
4 weeks ago

dublin

Anyone else still giggle like a school boy when someone says the word spa or is it just me? Just me? I'll get my coat....

Post new Message to Thread