Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Orgasmic Breathing

Jump to newest

By *llie_x OP   Woman
5 weeks ago

Town

Has anyone ever experienced no touch orgasms? Just through breathing alone?

I’ve been reading up on it..I’ve had orgasms in my sleep but I’d like to try and consciously do it while awake

Curious to hear other peoples thoughts/ advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enmuserWoman
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Never! Also very fascinated by this too. Personally, I'd have to have a great connection with the person. It'd be difficult I think for me, with someone who's a casual meet.

It sounds unbelievably hot and erotic, it'd drive me wild if it were possible.

By *llie_x OP   Woman
5 weeks ago

Town

"Never! Also very fascinated by this too. Personally, I'd have to have a great connection with the person. It'd be difficult I think for me, with someone who's a casual meet.

It sounds unbelievably hot and erotic, it'd drive me wild if it were possible. "

Yeah I think I would need to master it on my own first before I would be comfortable trying it with someone else…it does sound incredibly hot and intense with a partner though

By *ilthyNightsCouple
5 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

This is like the holy grail.

Apart from one lunchtime break when a girl in my class let me touch her girly parts and I had a little pant explosion. Since then.. no. Not even from raunchy dreams.

By *enmuserWoman
5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Never! Also very fascinated by this too. Personally, I'd have to have a great connection with the person. It'd be difficult I think for me, with someone who's a casual meet.

It sounds unbelievably hot and erotic, it'd drive me wild if it were possible.

Yeah I think I would need to master it on my own first before I would be comfortable trying it with someone else…it does sound incredibly hot and intense with a partner though "

I don't know if I'd be able to do it on my own! Almost gotten there in my dreams, and from sexy conversations... But oh my god if I could get breath play mastered by myself - I don't think I'd ever need a partner again

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Has anyone ever experienced no touch orgasms? Just through breathing alone?

I’ve been reading up on it..I’ve had orgasms in my sleep but I’d like to try and consciously do it while awake

Curious to hear other peoples thoughts/ advice "

Way easier for ladies then gents, it's basically a form of Kegels exercises.

Had a gf decades ago that would silently orgasm at the dinner table while attending a social function. It was her little dirty secret for a while.

By *exyScientistsCouple
5 weeks ago

Castlebar

Once or twice in a dream it's happened to me. Didn't know it was a thing.

By *llie_x OP   Woman
5 weeks ago

Town

Had a gf decades ago that would silently orgasm at the dinner table while attending a social function. It was her little dirty secret for a while. "

There seems to be the kegal version and a different one where you really just focus on your breath moving through your body…the result being an intense full body orgasm!

By *llie_x OP   Woman
5 weeks ago

Town

"Once or twice in a dream it's happened to me. Didn't know it was a thing."

Yeah I’ve had this too and it’s great but I want to try and experience the whole thing not just wake up at the very end

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Had a gf decades ago that would silently orgasm at the dinner table while attending a social function. It was her little dirty secret for a while.

There seems to be the kegal version and a different one where you really just focus on your breath moving through your body…the result being an intense full body orgasm! "

Yeah, depends really on your body and how it's wired. Breathing works for one, muscular stimulation for others, both for third and none for fourth

Experiment and find out.

By *ustmenMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

A few years back my gf did a sexual therapy and she learn how have orgasm without touch or fast and intense orgasm. She said hat change her life after it.

By *reyingbeardMan
5 weeks ago

city

Well if ya need any assistance

By *electableicecreamMan
5 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 10/04/24 20:57:22]

By *electableicecreamMan
5 weeks ago

The West

Learning a few breathing techniques to enhance orgasms is good fun. Can be transferred over and mixed with a bit of visualisation for interesting hands free results.

By *og-ManMan
5 weeks ago

somewhere

"Learning a few breathing techniques to enhance orgasms is good fun. Can be transferred over and mixed with a bit of visualisation for interesting hands free results."

I know holding your breath as you orgasm is very interesting

I presume Auto erotic asphyxiation is the result of some bad decisions

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Learning a few breathing techniques to enhance orgasms is good fun. Can be transferred over and mixed with a bit of visualisation for interesting hands free results.

I know holding your breath as you orgasm is very interesting

I presume Auto erotic asphyxiation is the result of some bad decisions "

Yeaah, I don't know... I think I wouldn't hold my breath for that one...

By *lack FridayMan
4 weeks ago

Galway

It is like everything, you need to practice. I do a lot of yoga and breath work as part of that. Mind over matter.

What can be very sensual and enjoyable is getting your partner to breathe properly - teaching them the technique and opening up a new avenue for them.

By *llie_x OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Town

"It is like everything, you need to practice. I do a lot of yoga and breath work as part of that. Mind over matter.

What can be very sensual and enjoyable is getting your partner to breathe properly - teaching them the technique and opening up a new avenue for them."

Yeah that’s true, I just need to put some time and effort into practicing now!

By *antra MassageMan
4 weeks ago

Old bog road

In Sanskrit it's known as the Microcosmic Orbit. It's a style of breathing which raises your sexual energy from zero to orgasm, and beyond. It can be done alone or with a partner, and can be done in the yab-yum position. Most statues of Shiva and Shakti show them in yab-yum. I've seen women demonstrate this kind of breathing , to orgasm after lots of practise. On just a few occasions I've brought a woman to orgasm with no touch, just breathing and visualisation. But, I can honestly say, I just facilitated it, the women were easily able to bring on their orgasm themselves.

By *llie_x OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Town

In Sanskrit it's known as the Microcosmic Orbit. It's a style of breathing which raises your sexual energy from zero to orgasm, and beyond. It can be done alone or with a partner, and can be done in the yab-yum position. Most statues of Shiva and Shakti show them in yab-yum. I've seen women demonstrate this kind of breathing , to orgasm after lots of practise. On just a few occasions I've brought a woman to orgasm with no touch, just breathing and visualisation. But, I can honestly say, I just facilitated it, the women were easily able to bring on their orgasm themselves. "

That’s really interesting, thank you

By *panishRebelMan
4 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

In Sanskrit it's known as the Microcosmic Orbit. It's a style of breathing which raises your sexual energy from zero to orgasm, and beyond. It can be done alone or with a partner, and can be done in the yab-yum position. Most statues of Shiva and Shakti show them in yab-yum. I've seen women demonstrate this kind of breathing , to orgasm after lots of practise. On just a few occasions I've brought a woman to orgasm with no touch, just breathing and visualisation. But, I can honestly say, I just facilitated it, the women were easily able to bring on their orgasm themselves. "

Fascinating.....I am going to read up on this. I have to learn about it.

Post new Message to Thread