Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

Are you doing a survey

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

No just been curious attached people get a lot of hate here. Maybe a little group for the attached people may work

By *ilthyNightsCouple
5 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Can you be more precise, are you looking for everyone who has a partner? Or everyone who is cheating on their partner? Or both?

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

People who are attached and here without their otherhalfs acknowledgement

By *eckycd41TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Navan

Married, wife doesn't know about becky

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

I am kinda attached to quite a few body parts I'd rather stay attached to. Does that count?

By *adger BrocMan
5 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Mmmmmmm......

I do like popcorn.

5 weeks ago

"No just been curious attached people get a lot of hate here. Maybe a little group for the attached people may work "

Hate for Cheating on a life partner , oh the horror

By *ot so needyMan
5 weeks ago

Galway

"Married, wife doesn't know about becky "

How?

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
5 weeks ago

meath

A lot of these threads are here purely to stir the pot.

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

"A lot of these threads are here purely to stir the pot. "

*taps the wooden spoon against the rim of the pot*

Uh-huh... Every little helps

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

No I'm only asking because there seems to be alot of attached people here that get hate from the singles. Might set up a group for the attached people

By *ombikerMan
5 weeks ago

the right side of the river

So it would be just a group full of married men by the sound of it.

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Seems to be a fair few attached women here ..

By *UIETELLE2052Couple
5 weeks ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

We are an attached couple who play together and play separately too on occasion. As club swingers abroad Sue always knew the guys she had sex with in clubs were attached so we still see it as people’s own business not up to us to judge their choices.

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Love it. There is so much hate here towards the attached.. everyone to their own. And if someone is here and attached it's their business and nobody else should have a say about it

By *electableicecreamMan
5 weeks ago

The West

In fairness it's an open forum so I'd say if you can't stand the heat then your probably in the wrong place.

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

The heat isn't bothering me.. I just see so much hate towards people who are attached.. then realised there's a lot of both men and women here who are attached

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
5 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Personally the way I see it - I genuinely don't give a crap about what cheaters do as long as they steer clear from me and do clearly state on their profiles or from the very first message that they are here cheating on their partner/spouse, so I can make an informed choice weather I want to get involved with them or not.

There's been a few instances lately when someone was parading as a single, swearing up and down about how single they are, hurt and deceived a lot of people in the process then cried crocodile tears about how judgy everyone is towards them. Shitty behaviour.

M

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Everyone is here for Their own reasons .. but to slate them is wrong if it's not for you just leave them alone..all the attached gather up see who's here

By *chochamberWoman
5 weeks ago

Limerick

"Personally the way I see it - I genuinely don't give a crap about what cheaters do as long as they steer clear from me and do clearly state on their profiles or from the very first message that they are here cheating on their partner/spouse, so I can make an informed choice weather I want to get involved with them or not.

There's been a few instances lately when someone was parading as a single, swearing up and down about how single they are, hurt and deceived a lot of people in the process then cried crocodile tears about how judgy everyone is towards them. Shitty behaviour.

M"

Agree, and the attached ALWAYS want to be sneaking in and out of your house, jeopardising your safe space and not their own.

I recently had a message asking did I want a 3sum in my house with a single And an attached F, both of whom I never met before. Eeeeh no thanks, my house is not a free hotel for attached people. They can be cheeky.

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

I get what your saying .. but I think there's more attached here then we think .. if two people who are attached and want to do what they want to do if they are discreet what's the problem from everyone else here . It's not their issue so why do they bother and slate them I'm confused about it

By *chochamberWoman
5 weeks ago

Limerick

I m not up for slating them, I just don't want them to waste my time.... And they do, so you have to be firm with them.

By *oe Cool xxxMan
5 weeks ago

South Dublin

He trying to find out which profile is his partner

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Some are discreet and want no trouble just purely want nsa I dont really judge anyone .. everyone is here for the own reasons

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Good try but no.. not me

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Attached ladies where are yous hiding

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
5 weeks ago

newtownabbey

"Everyone is here for Their own reasons .. but to slate them is wrong if it's not for you just leave them alone..all the attached gather up see who's here "

See that's the problem - a lot of cheaters lie about being single.

Many people would steer clear from them if cheaters didn't lie about their relationship status, but hey ho.

Even worse - some people who don't want to get involved with cheaters unknowingly met some and now they're being called a hypocrite for being deceived.

I don't see how is it wrong to slate a cheater who deceives people about their relationship status and lures unsuspecting people into their cheating.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
5 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Some are discreet and want no trouble just purely want nsa I dont really judge anyone .. everyone is here for the own reasons "

Clearly they want no problem, unfortunately the problem isn't them, the problem is their husband/wife who has a MASSIVE fucking problem

By *astcoast2000Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle County Down

And the judgement begins

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Ah cmon now every body...

Some cheat cause they 'can't get no... Satisfaction'.

Some cheat cause it's their kink.

Some cheat cause they are desperate, and it's really a cry out for help.

Some 'cheaters' are not the cheaters, but are actually the ones being cheated on (let's not forget, getting married to someone and then that someone decides they are not doing it anymore with them, is a pretty effin cheating situation right there)

My personal issue has always been with a few select members of our congregation who are always the first ones to start casting the cheating stones, are quite vocal and judgemental about it, and always seem to think they have the right to take the moral high ground.

In my opinion that is a massive insecurity, fundament lack of empathy, taliban-like fundamentalism at play there, but again, that's my opinion, cause I have one, the same way I have an anus and sphincter attached to it.

Aaaaaand.... One.... Two... Three...

By *irdyxWoman
5 weeks ago

dublin/ Birmingham

I feel very sad for these other half's imagine thinking your in a loving committed relationship only to find he/she riding anything they can . Nothing worse that wasting years of your life for someone that didn't deserve you .

By *ire1888 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin

But what if their other half basically forces them here . We don't know what's going on behind closed doors. I just hope everyone is safe

By *irdyxWoman
5 weeks ago

dublin/ Birmingham

"But what if their other half basically forces them here . We don't know what's going on behind closed doors. I just hope everyone is safe "

Hahaha forced because your not getting sex at home no . Try doing the right way have a proper grown up adult chat find out what's wrong or leave them don't be a pussy and cheat there is never a good enough reason to hurt some like that .

By *electableicecreamMan
5 weeks ago

The West

Honestly if you are playing away and don't want to read opinions that conflict with your own then I'd say posting in a public forum about it probably isn't the way to go.

5 weeks ago

Non judgement ! Seems the ones the judge are often the ones that are seeking more than just nsa fun!

In that case description clarity helps

By *rprotonMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Non judgement ! Seems the ones the judge are often the ones that are seeking more than just nsa fun!

In that case description clarity helps "

Ah surely we must be wrong dearr sir, they are in a loving, stable relationship / marriage, and do not feel threatened in any possible way by all these deformed cheaters and vile liars!

They are all above that, and have no need to explain themselves nor miss the opportunity to out all of these lowly beings into their rightful place.

By *reedy699Man
5 weeks ago

galway

So what’s this about ?

By *iSi74Man
5 weeks ago

Dublin, EastMeath, Drogheda

"No just been curious attached people get a lot of hate here. Maybe a little group for the attached people may work "

Why?

By *ildpassion87Man
4 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

"The heat isn't bothering me.. I just see so much hate towards people who are attached.. then realised there's a lot of both men and women here who are attached "
. Well no one ever mentioned o given out about attached ladies. It’s ok for a lady to cheat but it isn’t for a lad ….

By *eijaWoman
4 weeks ago

City Centre

"The heat isn't bothering me.. I just see so much hate towards people who are attached.. then realised there's a lot of both men and women here who are attached . Well no one ever mentioned o given out about attached ladies. It’s ok for a lady to cheat but it isn’t for a lad …. "

Cheating is cheating...there is absolutely no difference if it is a man or a woman

B

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
4 weeks ago

newtownabbey

"The heat isn't bothering me.. I just see so much hate towards people who are attached.. then realised there's a lot of both men and women here who are attached . Well no one ever mentioned o given out about attached ladies. It’s ok for a lady to cheat but it isn’t for a lad …. "

From my observations- only people who never mention cheating women are the men who want to fuck them. Rest of the people who don't want to fuck them - see them on the same plain cheating level and don't get involved.

By *ot so needyMan
4 weeks ago

Galway

"The heat isn't bothering me.. I just see so much hate towards people who are attached.. then realised there's a lot of both men and women here who are attached . Well no one ever mentioned o given out about attached ladies. It’s ok for a lady to cheat but it isn’t for a lad ….

From my observations- only people who never mention cheating women are the men who want to fuck them. Rest of the people who don't want to fuck them - see them on the same plain cheating level and don't get involved. "

Men cheating or women cheating it makes no difference there is still someone at home going to be heartbroken and feeling betrayed.

By *cuk4funCouple
4 weeks ago

city centre

Pretty juvenile comment ..." well if you're not going to have sex with me , that's grounds for me to cheat " ...seriously? Talk it thru, get counselling or get divorced . It's called acting like an adult .

By *olongsuckerMan
4 weeks ago

Carrickonshannon

"Hands up or reply privately If you are attached"

If it bothers someone that the person they're talking to or meeting or having a sexual encounter with is either single or in a relationship then clearly they've missed the whole point of no strings attached websites.

If you're one of those then maybe have a look in the mirror and ask for your money back. You pay your money, take your chance/choice and either enjoy it or regret it.

If you can't see that then you shouldn't be in the game.

By *ofusplusCouple
4 weeks ago

Limerick

"Hands up or reply privately If you are attached

If it bothers someone that the person they're talking to or meeting or having a sexual encounter with is either single or in a relationship then clearly they've missed the whole point of no strings attached websites.

If you're one of those then maybe have a look in the mirror and ask for your money back. You pay your money, take your chance/choice and either enjoy it or regret it.

If you can't see that then you shouldn't be in the game. "

If you don't know what swinging is, then maybe stop pretending that you do.

By *olongsuckerMan
4 weeks ago

Carrickonshannon

If you don't know what swinging is, then maybe stop pretending that you do."

Ha ducking ha

Run along like a good little insecure "couple" and bring your feelings with you

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

If you can't see that then you shouldn't be in the game. "

Consider that maybe "the game" is very different for different people and some choose to act ethically and choose not to do to something they will regret later.

By *ublinstud_MisstattooCouple
4 weeks ago

City Centre

"No I'm only asking because there seems to be alot of attached people here that get hate from the singles. Might set up a group for the attached people "

Not just from the singles

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I haven't heard any hate in this thread.

By *ofusplusCouple
4 weeks ago

Limerick

If you don't know what swinging is, then maybe stop pretending that you do.

Ha ducking ha

Run along like a good little insecure "couple" and bring your feelings with you"

You want a shovel for that? Dig dig dig

By *itlbeeCouple
4 weeks ago

Ireland

Yikes. Lots of defensiveness in this thread.

I'd agree with those calling it out.

Swinging falls under the "Ethical non-monogamy" (ENM) umbrella. Also known as CNM - consensual non-monogamy.

Lots of us take that seriously. Especially couples, as we had to do the work to create this environment of trust and transparency in order to explore non-monogamy.

Cheating isn't ethical, and it isn't consensual. It goes against all the ideals of what if means to open up. So yeah, people will be pissed off to hear "it's all the same because we're all having sex".

This isn't a "no strings attached sex" site. It's a swinging site.

There's a difference.

I feel bad for the people who are unhappy in their relationships.I hope they can find solutions and maybe they will consensually open up.

But there is no reason why swingers should be expected to facilitate or condone cheating. It's not ENM.

By *onzo888100Man
4 weeks ago

Bangor

I'm attached, my partner knows I'm on here. She's on a different site with my knowledge. Would I be in the group? Very confusing this

By *ofusplusCouple
4 weeks ago

Limerick

"I'm attached, my partner knows I'm on here. She's on a different site with my knowledge. Would I be in the group? Very confusing this "

You see cheaters often can't own what they are. Instead, they are "attached" or "married". So technically a lot of us belong in their group

By *ublinstud_MisstattooCouple
4 weeks ago

City Centre

"Yikes. Lots of defensiveness in this thread.

Swinging falls under the "Ethical non-monogamy" (ENM) umbrella. Also known as CNM - consensual non-monogamy.

Lots of us take that seriously. Especially couples, as we had to do the work to create this environment of trust and transparency in order to explore non-monogamy.

Cheating isn't ethical, and it isn't consensual. It goes against all the ideals of what if means to open up. So yeah, people will be pissed off to hear "it's all the same because we're all having sex".

There's a difference.

I feel bad for the people who are unhappy in their relationships.I hope they can find solutions and maybe they will consensually open up.

But there is no reason why swingers should be expected to facilitate or condone cheating. It's not ENM. "

This hits the nail on the head. Bravo. Mic drop.

By *adger BrocMan
4 weeks ago

Co. Cork

As there are probably more singles and cheaters, such as myself, than there are genuine ENM swinger couples on here, the site name has probably now become something of a misnomer.

I can understand how those who see themselves as behaving ethically in seeking sex outside of their relationship are annoyed that others have invaded their space.

But when couples start to seek out Unicorns and Bulls to add to their sexual explorations the clear and distinct line between ENM and swinging, as it has become, starts to fade.

But in fab, as in life, "you pays your money and you takes your chance" and it's entirely up to ENM'ers who they wish to engage with on here.

Perhaps a site with the ENM specifically in the title would better suit those who are offended by us NonENM'ers being active on this site.

Not defending

Not judging

Not whinging

Just commenting.

By *electableicecreamMan
4 weeks ago

The West

"As there are probably more singles and cheaters, such as myself, than there are genuine ENM swinger couples on here, the site name has probably now become something of a misnomer.

I can understand how those who see themselves as behaving ethically in seeking sex outside of their relationship are annoyed that others have invaded their space.

But when couples start to seek out Unicorns and Bulls to add to their sexual explorations the clear and distinct line between ENM and swinging, as it has become, starts to fade.

But in fab, as in life, "you pays your money and you takes your chance" and it's entirely up to ENM'ers who they wish to engage with on here.

Perhaps a site with the ENM specifically in the title would better suit those who are offended by us NonENM'ers being active on this site.

Not defending

Not judging

Not whinging

Just commenting. "

It literally says swingers in the title

A forum is a place for everyone to express their opinions. Even ones you don't like.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

ENM couples looking for unicorns and bulls aren't exiting ENM. No idea how you came to that conclusion

By *adger BrocMan
4 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"As there are probably more singles and cheaters, such as myself, than there are genuine ENM swinger couples on here, the site name has probably now become something of a misnomer.

Not defending

Not judging

Not whinging

Just commenting.

It literally says swingers in the title

A forum is a place for everyone to express their opinions. Even ones you don't like."

I absolutely 100% agree with you on both points.

As I said at the end of my post I was mearly expressing my own equally valid opinion by way of comment on the thread and not disagreeing with or disliking anyone else's opinions.

By *neSexyWomanWoman
4 weeks ago

North Wexford

"Yikes. Lots of defensiveness in this thread.

There's a difference.

But there is no reason why swingers should be expected to facilitate or condone cheating. It's not ENM. "

Can’t agree more with this

I think CNM can bring so much growth to a marriage. Also fun and excitement. People should really try to open up and communicate in a clear and honest way with their partners, it’s worth it…..

By *j47Man
4 weeks ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 16/04/24 22:28:48]

By *filnikufecinMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

It's in my profile, and I don't approach anyone for whom it is a red line. I don't owe anyone an explanation. I respect other people's boundaries, and treat others as I'd like to be treated.

Nothing much else to say really

By *onzo888100Man
4 weeks ago

Bangor

[Removed by poster at 17/04/24 08:03:51]

By *onzo888100Man
4 weeks ago

Bangor

"I'm attached, my partner knows I'm on here. She's on a different site with my knowledge. Would I be in the group? Very confusing this

You see cheaters often can't own what they are. Instead, they are "attached" or "married". So technically a lot of us belong in their group "

By *unlinguyMan
4 weeks ago

South Dublin

"Love it. There is so much hate here towards the attached.. everyone to their own. And if someone is here and attached it's their business and nobody else should have a say about it "

If you're meeting someone do you tell them you're attached but your other half does not know you're on here meeting people for sex?

By *unlinguyMan
4 weeks ago

South Dublin

"Some are discreet and want no trouble just purely want nsa I dont really judge anyone .. everyone is here for the own reasons

Clearly they want no problem, unfortunately the problem isn't them, the problem is their husband/wife who has a MASSIVE fucking problem"

This right here ??????

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Some are discreet and want no trouble just purely want nsa I dont really judge anyone .. everyone is here for the own reasons

Clearly they want no problem, unfortunately the problem isn't them, the problem is their husband/wife who has a MASSIVE fucking problem

This right here ??????"

What about it? You don't think I'm right that wives of cheating husbands, and husbands of cheating wives would generally have a big problem with this?

4 weeks ago

I've been on both sides of this. I've cheated and I've been cheated on. Once it comes out no one wins. Once it comes out. I've often wondered would I care if I didn't know? It's the questions you ask yourself and the images in your head you can't get rid of , when you find out.

It's like the tree in the woods falling, would it make noise if there was no one to hear it?

I know this doesn't help anyone or whatever but I wonder about it sometimes, ignorance being bliss.

Also , why would people be queuing up to join a pretty shitty group?

The ladies don't need to join it as most people will fuck them regardless of if they are cheating or not.

By *unlinguyMan
4 weeks ago

South Dublin

This right here ??????

What about it? You don't think I'm right that wives of cheating husbands, and husbands of cheating wives would generally have a big problem with this?"

Actually i think you're 100% right.. just noticed that while i used the "thumbs up" emoji from the keyboard rather than the icons on the screen... it actually came out as ? Marks...

So my comment should have looked like.

"This right here

By *ilthyNightsCouple
4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Ahh yeah it does that if you use the apple/android keyboard emojis, instead of the site ones. Sorry for misunderstanding you

By *unlinguyMan
4 weeks ago

South Dublin

"Ahh yeah it does that if you use the apple/android keyboard emojis, instead of the site ones. Sorry for misunderstanding you "

No apology needed.. its all good

By *eard and BoobsCouple
4 weeks ago

Portstewart

We're attached to each other but that probably doesn't count. And in regards to what the op is asking if someone is honest with us it certainly gives them brownie points with us as we prefer honesty

Post new Message to Thread