Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Short skirt dress season on the way

Jump to newest

By *ammerandthongs OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Limerick

It's nearly summer and short skirts and dresses will be my usual attire again. I love wearing them with sexy lingerie and inadvertently of course giving the odd view of lingerie to someone takes my fancy. If they are very lucky there may be no lingerie even. I am a pure innocent at heart though . I have often wondered are there other women here like me, where their partner loves it too and are there people who see this and think should they approach the person, or are too scared to. Maybe we should have a summer of this and sort a signal between us if all on the same page. If you see this flirt maybe touch one cheek then your ear as a sign you pick up on it.

Always shy

Amy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rowneyes321TV/TS
6 weeks ago

navan

Nothing like wearing a very short skirt

By *eckycd41TV/TS
6 weeks ago

Navan

Shorter the better my legs are my best feature lol

By *rowneyes321TV/TS
6 weeks ago

navan

I do love ur legs...lol

By *voidingboredomMan
6 weeks ago

around

In public I would absolutely not have the balls to approach anyone just because I could see a flash of underwear or none. No matter how sexy!

I need very clear directions about that sort of thing

But by all means go wild with the short dresses and no underwear...

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Shorter the better my legs are my best feature lol "

Very nice legs

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Nothing like wearing a very short skirt "

So true

By *rowneyes321TV/TS
6 weeks ago

navan

"Nothing like wearing a very short skirt

So true"

easier access and dead sexy seeing before purchasing

6 weeks ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 31/03/24 10:31:25]

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"In public I would absolutely not have the balls to approach anyone just because I could see a flash of underwear or none. No matter how sexy!

But by all means go wild with the short dresses and no underwear... "

Totally get that. It's a huge thing to approach someone.

By *j47Man
6 weeks ago

limerick

Have u had success with this previously

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Have u had success with this previously "

Yes funnily enough. It would be an interesting thing to see if we added the confirmation signal thing would it be more successful.

By *obnbetzWoman
6 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

"In public I would absolutely not have the balls to approach anyone just because I could see a flash of underwear or none. No matter how sexy!

But by all means go wild with the short dresses and no underwear... "

I seriously doubt any man would approach anyone purely for the reasons listed above.

I think it would be safe to say he would want to be getting some very very obvious signals from the person wearing the sexy attire.

6 weeks ago

Limerick

I seriously doubt any man would approach anyone purely for the reasons listed above.

I think it would be safe to say he would want to be getting some very very obvious signals from the person wearing the sexy attire.

"

It has worked for us with women couples and one man. You need to pick the venue carefully we have found. It doesn't need to be too obvious just enough to catch their attention and then peak interest. That being said it has always been out of Ireland it seems to work.

By *j47Man
6 weeks ago

limerick

It has worked for us with women couples and one man. You need to pick the venue carefully we have found. It doesn't need to be too obvious just enough to catch their attention and then peak interest. That being said it has always been out of Ireland it seems to work."

My interest is peaked heads out looking for the nearest pool table

6 weeks ago

Limerick

It has worked for us with women couples and one man. You need to pick the venue carefully we have found. It doesn't need to be too obvious just enough to catch their attention and then peak interest. That being said it has always been out of Ireland it seems to work.

My interest is peaked heads out looking for the nearest pool table "

Not necessarily a pool table needed

By *utley_30Man
6 weeks ago

Dublin

"

Agreed. I wouldn't want to risk a free lift in a paddy wagon or the ire of a disgruntled partner

By *ot so needyMan
6 weeks ago

Galway

I got caught looking at a girl in traffic last summer she had a short skirt on and my car was higher.As I was looking at her legs I noticed she was looking at me and new what I was doing.but her lane was for turning right after around 20 seconds our cars were next to each other again just as the light for her to turn right went green. I couldn't help myself but to my surprise she had completely pulled her skirt up waved at me and drove off.

By *!nksgirlWoman
6 weeks ago

IRELAND

Think I'm at the age now (45) that I just don't give a monkies what anyone else thinks so if I found you sexy I'd just go up & tell you & take it from there. I have a very small filter so I'd probably just say it as it is. That's just me though. I can understand many not being able to approach someone.

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Think I'm at the age now (45) that I just don't give a monkies what anyone else thinks so if I found you sexy I'd just go up & tell you & take it from there. I have a very small filter so I'd probably just say it as it is. That's just me though. I can understand many not being able to approach someone."

Sounds very nice to us. Carpe diem

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"I got caught looking at a girl in traffic last summer she had a short skirt on and my car was higher.As I was looking at her legs I noticed she was looking at me and new what I was doing.but her lane was for turning right after around 20 seconds our cars were next to each other again just as the light for her to turn right went green. I couldn't help myself but to my surprise she had completely pulled her skirt up waved at me and drove off."

There you go some women appreciate the attention

By *vpamelaTV/TS
6 weeks ago

kinkville

My best discovery this year is fleece lined leggings and tank tops. It means the short skirts never have to be put away!!

By *reenfrogoMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

[Removed by poster at 31/03/24 12:11:39]

By *reenfrogoMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

"It's nearly summer and short skirts and dresses will be my usual attire again. I love wearing them with sexy lingerie and inadvertently of course giving the odd view of lingerie to someone takes my fancy. If they are very lucky there may be no lingerie even. I am a pure innocent at heart though . I have often wondered are there other women here like me, where their partner loves it too and are there people who see this and think should they approach the person, or are too scared to. Maybe we should have a summer of this and sort a signal between us if all on the same page. If you see this flirt maybe touch one cheek then your ear as a sign you pick up on it.

Always shy

Amy "

Thats a great idea - I love the idea of the secret signal - id have the ear pulled off myself!

I remember a few years back in our local supermarket, a woman strode in wearing a short yellow sundress. She moved with such confidence that she had everyone in the store turn to look at her. Never underestimate the power of the short sun dress - its amazing

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"It's nearly summer and short skirts and dresses will be my usual attire again. I love wearing them with sexy lingerie and inadvertently of course giving the odd view of lingerie to someone takes my fancy. If they are very lucky there may be no lingerie even. I am a pure innocent at heart though . I have often wondered are there other women here like me, where their partner loves it too and are there people who see this and think should they approach the person, or are too scared to. Maybe we should have a summer of this and sort a signal between us if all on the same page. If you see this flirt maybe touch one cheek then your ear as a sign you pick up on it.

Always shy

Amy

Thats a great idea - I love the idea of the secret signal - id have the ear pulled off myself!

I remember a few years back in our local supermarket, a woman strode in wearing a short yellow sundress. She moved with such confidence that she had everyone in the store turn to look at her. Never under he power of the short sun dress - its amazing "

Exactly what I do. I wonder was it me.

By *exyScientistsCouple
6 weeks ago

Castlebar

Long ones for me until I get my legs in better shape. But it's about what you feel sexy in really...I was flirting with the guy at the till in a petrol station wearing jeans and a jumper. Just felt sexy that day.

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Long ones for me until I get my legs in better shape. But it's about what you feel sexy in really...I was flirting with the guy at the till in a petrol station wearing jeans and a jumper. Just felt sexy that day. "

There is nothing like a good flirt session. The come fuck me or maybe not look.

By *reenfrogoMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

Always shy

Amy

I remember a few years back in our local supermarket, a woman strode in wearing a short yellow sundress. She moved with such confidence that she had everyone in the store turn to look at her. Never under he power of the short sun dress - its amazing

Exactly what I do. I wonder was it me."

Maybe it was!

6 weeks ago

Limerick

Always shy

Amy

I remember a few years back in our local supermarket, a woman strode in wearing a short yellow sundress. She moved with such confidence that she had everyone in the store turn to look at her. Never under he power of the short sun dress - its amazing

Exactly what I do. I wonder was it me.

Maybe it was! "

By *rish_GuyMan
6 weeks ago

Foxford

As great as it is to see a lady in a short skirt or a short summer dress. I personally would never go up to her & think I've a chance. Even if I could see lingerie, knickers or nothing at all. I'd always think that, she was flirting with me or it was towards someone else in the room(even if there was no other guy in the room (weird I KNOW)). So I'd be more likely to Stop & Stare from a far.

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"As great as it is to see a lady in a short skirt or a short summer dress. I personally would never go up to her & think I've a chance. Even if I could see lingerie, knickers or nothing at all. I'd always think that, she was flirting with me or it was towards someone else in the room(even if there was no other guy in the room (weird I KNOW)). So I'd be more likely to Stop & Stare from a far. "

I would think that is what we see most commonly

By *erri AnneTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

At sixty now I’m like you no real filter anymore

I love wearing my mini skirts too and don’t believe in hiding anything

By *adforit1304Man
6 weeks ago

Limerick

Oh Amy that is so teasing I hope I bump into you

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Oh Amy that is so teasing I hope I bump into you "

You know the signal

By *og-ManMan
6 weeks ago

somewhere

Cant beat the long white skirts when the sun is shining through them to show the legs on a woman....or is it just me

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Cant beat the long white skirts when the sun is shining through them to show the legs on a woman....or is it just me "

I often eye them up on other women. Doesn't leave much to the imagination.

Amy

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Doesn't feel like summer is coming. Still bloody cold!

I had 37 degrees in Argentina in January though and it was nearly too hot to be out!

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Doesn't feel like summer is coming. Still bloody cold!

I had 37 degrees in Argentina in January though and it was nearly too hot to be out!"

That sounds lovely

By *ot so needyMan
6 weeks ago

Galway

I had 37 degrees in Argentina in January though and it was nearly too hot to be out!

That sounds lovely "

The thought of you strutting around a supermarket in a short yellow dress is lovely

6 weeks ago

Limerick

That sounds lovely

The thought of you strutting around a supermarket in a short yellow dress is lovely"

Every little helps

By *ot so needyMan
6 weeks ago

Galway

That sounds lovely

The thought of you strutting around a supermarket in a short yellow dress is lovely

Every little helps "

Does it bother you that every aisle you turn into suddenly become very busy.

6 weeks ago

Limerick

That sounds lovely

Every little helps

Does it bother you that every aisle you turn into suddenly become very busy."

Not that I have noticed

By *itlbeeCouple
6 weeks ago

Ireland

Love short skirts, dresses and shorts.

But mostly because I love to be comfy and cool, and I love a fresh breeze in summer.

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Love short skirts, dresses and shorts.

But mostly because I love to be comfy and cool, and I love a fresh breeze in summer. "

I love that feeling too. Need a partner in crime?

By *ainted SlutTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Longford Town Area

Who needs summer to wear short skirts hehe

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Who needs summer to wear short skirts hehe "

If only. I hate the cold unfortunately. I wish I could.

By *j47Man
6 weeks ago

limerick

Tight tops and short skirts are responsible for more road accidents than we led to belive Id say

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Tight tops and short skirts are responsible for more road accidents than we led to belive Id say "

You could be onto something there

By *tanonieMan
6 weeks ago

killorglin

"Tight tops and short skirts are responsible for more road accidents than we led to belive Id say

You could be onto something there"

Eyes on the road please..lollol

6 weeks ago

Limerick

"Tight tops and short skirts are responsible for more road accidents than we led to belive Id say

Eyes on the road please..lollol"

Especially around Molls Gap

By *tanonieMan
6 weeks ago

killorglin

Especially around Molls Gap "

Too true Mmmmm some very fine scenery up around there now

6 weeks ago

Limerick

Too true Mmmmm some very fine scenery up around there now "

One of our pics was there last year.

By *_Dave_30Man
6 weeks ago

Athlone

Can't beat cars and scenic dogging spots to take in the views

Especially around Molls Gap "

By *ano53Man
6 weeks ago

Wicklow

It has worked for us with women couples and one man. You need to pick the venue carefully we have found. It doesn't need to be too obvious just enough to catch their attention and then peak interest. That being said it has always been out of Ireland it seems to work."

lovely ... Sounds great .

By *tanonieMan
6 weeks ago

killorglin

One of our pics was there last year."

Oh now wasn't that rock a lucky so n so eh Amy

6 weeks ago

Limerick

Oh now wasn't that rock a lucky so n so eh Amy "

We plan more this year. You only live once.

By *illy10willyMan
6 weeks ago

Belfast

Always shy

Amy "

Short enough to catch the eye an long enough to cover the parts

6 weeks ago

Limerick

Always shy

Amy

Short enough to catch the eye an long enough to cover the parts "

Pretty much

By *tanonieMan
6 weeks ago

killorglin

Oh now wasn't that rock a lucky so n so eh Amy

We plan more this year. You only live once."

Too true Amy . Live life to the max

By *entlemanjack2Man
6 weeks ago

Midlands

Nothing like a dress or skirt and glimpse of stocking tops out in public.

It would Put a horn on Stevie Wonder - and that fr can’t see

Only thing better is a hand wandering up dress/skirt exploring the terrain

By *mooth 55Man
6 weeks ago

seaside

Tranny in short dress and nylons is certainly a hot look...

By *rystalsswingCouple
6 weeks ago

Galway

Always shy

Amy "

This isn't something I've ever done before, but I'll certainly be doing it this summer, that's for sure Cherry x

By *ewcouplesdCouple
6 weeks ago

near

Always shy

Amy

This isn't something I've ever done before, but I'll certainly be doing it this summer, that's for sure Cherry x"

Let me know where and when ?

By *rystalsswingCouple
6 weeks ago

Galway

Always shy

Amy

This isn't something I've ever done before, but I'll certainly be doing it this summer, that's for sure Cherry x

Let me know where and when ? "

You'd never know when that gap will open

By *ewcouplesdCouple
6 weeks ago

near

Always shy

Amy

You'd never know when that gap will open "

Il be sure to be ready for the opening

6 weeks ago

Limerick

Always shy

Amy

You'd never know when that gap will open

Il be sure to be ready for the opening "

Duly noted

By *acca111Man
4 weeks ago

East Coast

Yes, I look forward to the Summer and to getting some really nice titilation watching all the Women in short little dresses.

Although I am bi, it never dawns on me to even glance at a guy....but especially down by a nice breezy beach on a hot summer's day , there is nothing like enjoying the odd flash with sexy little underwear coming into view from a Woman....roll on the summer

By *o excitingCouple
4 weeks ago

Kerry

You gotta do this around Kerry and let us know where and when and also the signalling lol ??

By *reenfrogoMan
4 weeks ago

nearby

"You gotta do this around Kerry and let us know where and when and also the signalling lol ?? "

We will all be eagle eyed watching for signals all summer

Post new Message to Thread