Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Attached man: is there light at the end of the tunnel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
17 weeks ago

Hi I'm 32 and on this a while and it seems that there are serious clicks on this and that really not a lot of couples or single/attached women up for new meets. Genuine and discreet a must and assured but just seems to be a real lack of people willing to try new people and ideas??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dfabMan
17 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Get to a social.

There are no cliques

By (user no longer on site)
17 weeks ago

"Get to a social.

There are no cliques "

By *ilthyNightsCouple
17 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

There are loads up for new meets. You either don't meet their preferences or you arent visible enough. Many/most won't meet attached men

By *aseylee324Couple
17 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"There are loads up for new meets. You either don't meet their preferences or you arent visible enough. Many/most won't meet attached men"

This

By *og-ManMan
17 weeks ago

somewhere

The light at the end of a tunnel is normally a train

By *ipstick KissesWoman
17 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"There are loads up for new meets. You either don't meet their preferences or you arent visible enough. Many/most won't meet attached men"

By *angtasticallyMan
17 weeks ago

Drogheda

There definitely lots of ppl up for meetings and there always social events too..

By *itlbeeCouple
17 weeks ago

Ireland

" areal lack of people willing to try new people and ideas??"

That's unfair to say. The idea of meeting a cheater isn't anything new or open minded.

If you're not cheating yourself, avoiding those people is a completely logical decision based on your own self interest.

You simply can't rely on a cheater to be reliable - because of you have a partner you're hiding this from you can end up cancelling plans quickly to avoid getting caught. You can't rely on them to get regular STI testing, As going to a doctor or getting a kit delivered leaves a trail of evidence to their cheating

And most importantly. You're making yourself a target for a very hurt spouse who might come for you when they get caught. No one needs that drama in their lives.

There are just too many single people, and couples doing this ethically to need to bother with that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is nothing to do with people not being "open minded".

It's just people being sensible.

By *adger BrocMan
17 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"Get to a social.

There are no cliques

"

By *uriousVoyeurMan
17 weeks ago

Northside

"The light at the end of a tunnel is normally a train "

Or in my case it's some fucker with a torch bringing me more work!!!!

By *uper duperMan
17 weeks ago

around

"" areal lack of people willing to try new people and ideas??"

That's unfair to say. The idea of meeting a cheater isn't anything new or open minded.

If you're not cheating yourself, avoiding those people is a completely logical decision based on your own self interest.

You simply can't rely on a cheater to be reliable - because of you have a partner you're hiding this from you can end up cancelling plans quickly to avoid getting caught. You can't rely on them to get regular STI testing, As going to a doctor or getting a kit delivered leaves a trail of evidence to their cheating

And most importantly. You're making yourself a target for a very hurt spouse who might come for you when they get caught. No one needs that drama in their lives.

There are just too many single people, and couples doing this ethically to need to bother with that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is nothing to do with people not being "open minded".

It's just people being sensible. "

You certainly didn't hold back with your opinion on cheaters!!

Hope they are all not tarred with the same brush your using!!!???

By *og-ManMan
17 weeks ago

somewhere

Hope they are all not tarred with the same brush your using!!!??? "

I dont understand why people cheating get upset or annoyed when someone says...guess what I dont play with cheaters for whatever reason

As the saying goes.....The truth hurts

It's better to build a bridge and get over it and move on

No one on this site is perfect for everyone so find someone that will meet you and not complain about the ones that won't

By *uper duperMan
17 weeks ago

around

I dont understand why people cheating get upset or annoyed when someone says...guess what I dont play with cheaters for whatever reason

No one on this site is perfect for everyone so find someone that will meet you and not complain about the ones that won't "

Perfectly said!!

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
17 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

The aul Fab clique out in force to cockblock some poor soul once again

Like it has to be a shadowy cabal of sinister perverts conspiring against you, like it couldn’t possibly just be you

By *ofusplusCouple
17 weeks ago

Limerick

Some don't seem to realise that cheating and swinging are poles apart and not '2 sides of the same coin' as some like to put it

By *eralt80Man
17 weeks ago

cork

Ah we actually prefer the word cult to the word clique thank you very much.

By *og-ManMan
17 weeks ago

somewhere

"Ah we actually prefer the word cult to the word clique thank you very much. "

Congratulations on the captaincy

By *eralt80Man
17 weeks ago

cork

"Ah we actually prefer the word cult to the word clique thank you very much.

Congratulations on the captaincy "

The new robe really suits me alright

By *electableicecreamMan
17 weeks ago

The West

Anyone wants to join my clique DM me your nudes. Full up with guys at the moment so women only please.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
17 weeks ago

"Anyone wants to join my clique DM me your nudes. Full up with guys at the moment so women only please."

Who the f**k let you in the clique?

Jeez this place is going to the dogs

By *adger BrocMan
17 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"Some don't seem to realise that cheating and swinging are poles apart and not '2 sides of the same coin' as some like to put it "

IMHO sexual encounters with people other than committed partners, in one case with the partners consent (swinging) and in the other case without the partners consent (cheating), are I think reasonably well described as two different sides of the same coin....the "coin" being sex with people other than life partners.

Whether there is space for people on both sides of the coin on this site is entirely up to the site owners to decide. They seem quite happy to have people from both sides of the coin on here as paid up subscribers and as long as they continue to do so I am quite

sure most people in that situation are happy to remain active on the site.

That's my twopence worth if you will pardon a further coin reference.

By *etergemmaCouple
17 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

"Some don't seem to realise that cheating and swinging are poles apart and not '2 sides of the same coin' as some like to put it

IMHO sexual encounters with people other than committed partners, in one case with the partners consent (swinging) and in the other case without the partners consent (cheating), are I think reasonably well described as two different sides of the same coin....the "coin" being sex with people other than life partners.

Whether there is space for people on both sides of the coin on this site is entirely up to the site owners to decide. They seem quite happy to have people from both sides of the coin on here as paid up subscribers and as long as they continue to do so I am quite

"

Absolute nonsense but hey whatever you can do to try justify cheating on your partner.

By *ofusplusCouple
17 weeks ago

Limerick

"Some don't seem to realise that cheating and swinging are poles apart and not '2 sides of the same coin' as some like to put it

"

You clearly have no idea what swinging is.

By *indenMan
17 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

OP, here’s the problem, you posted here 24 weeks ago looking for advice.

You claimed you were new to the site at the time despite your profile saying you’ve been here over a year and having a verification from 2022.

You were given lots of good advice at the time and none of which you seem to have taken on board or implemented.

To the best of my recollection your bio is still exactly the same, you have one picture which you uploaded in December 2023, which again to the best of my recollection is exactly the same as your previous profile picture.

And you think the problem is everyone else not being willing to try new people and ideas.

Do you really expect people to take you seriously here?

By *anillabelliniCouple
17 weeks ago

limerick

"Some don't seem to realise that cheating and swinging are poles apart and not '2 sides of the same coin' as some like to put it "

This

The “dial a ride” mentality of fab, swinging is built on trust, cheating the polar opposite

By *etergemmaCouple
17 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

You clearly have no idea what swinging is."

Exactly

I could name probably 50 profiles I know personally who I have known for many years, yourselves included that are rock solid, they are loyal and dedicated to each other. They have sex with someone else with the support and blessing of their partners, it's ultimately about trust,not all couples can do this but most of the ones I know are capable of this.

By *electableicecreamMan
17 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 22/01/24 17:06:31]

By *electableicecreamMan
17 weeks ago

The West

"OP, here’s the problem, you posted here 24 weeks ago looking for advice.

You claimed you were new to the site at the time despite your profile saying you’ve been here over a year and having a verification from 2022.

You were given lots of good advice at the time and none of which you seem to have taken on board or implemented.

To the best of my recollection your bio is still exactly the same, you have one picture which you uploaded in December 2023, which again to the best of my recollection is exactly the same as your previous profile picture.

And you think the problem is everyone else not being willing to try new people and ideas.

Do you really expect people to take you seriously here?

"

Yes! I read OP's bio and thought wow this bio reads like it was written by Chat GPT. Had a look back after your post and that's what I wrote last time!

Also reread that OP had a video online that was identified as having been sent to another fab member on Skype by a completely different person.

Getting annoyed that no one wants to fuck you when you can't even get your shit together enough to get your story straight or update your profile after getting good advice is the ultimate self cock blocking move.

Mind you so is claiming that swinging and cheating are two sides of the same coin. Surely no one needs consent explained to them.

By *rMotivator2.0Man
17 weeks ago

Donegal

I can see clearly now the rain has gone

By *affa31Woman
17 weeks ago

Galway

I feckin love when people have great memories. Very entertaining for the rest of us

By *uriousVoyeurMan
17 weeks ago

Northside

"I can see clearly now the rain has gone "

Or in the OP's case..."I can see Deirdre now Lorraine has gone!"

17 weeks ago

Absolute nonsense but hey whatever you can do to try justify cheating on your partner. "

The way I see it is that Fabswingers allows anyone to join whether they are married couples or singles or cheaters or whatever. There is no 100% sure way to stop people joining who are a cheating as not all admit to it.

But it is their conscience, and how they justify so it is up to them surely!

IF they are honest and put it on their profile, I really don't see the issue. If you have strong views on it just don't chat to or meet them. Simple as that!

If you are content to meet so called cheaters, that is up to the individual as well.

It just amuses me that some of the loudest shamers of cheaters are verified by such people whether it be via meets or have them attending clubs/socials they organise.

By *ndie and CindyCouple
17 weeks ago

Dublin

Shadowycabal would be a great user name. Everyone would automatically assume you were the clique leader, oh the power!

By *ofusplusCouple
17 weeks ago

Limerick

Absolute nonsense but hey whatever you can do to try justify cheating on your partner.

The way I see it is that Fabswingers allows anyone to join whether they are married couples or singles or cheaters or whatever. There is no 100% sure way to stop people joining who are a cheating as not all admit to it.

IF they are honest and put it on their profile, I really don't see the issue. If you have strong views on it just don't chat to or meet them. Simple as that!

If you are content to meet so called cheaters, that is up to the individual as well.

It just amuses me that some of the loudest shamers of cheaters are verified by such people whether it be via meets or have them attending clubs/socials they organise.

"

I agree with you on everything except your last paragraph. Nobody is shaming cheaters. However, there is this misconception that cheating and swinging are somehow similar and cheaters wonder why people won't meet them. All people are doing here is explaining how different they actually are and thus why the OP isn't balls deep in fanny which he probably expected when he joined.

By the way, the OP strangely hasn't mentioned on his profile that he is attached.

By *indenMan
17 weeks ago

"By the way, the OP strangely hasn't mentioned on his profile that he is attached."

I was going to mention this in my original post but given the side bar running on the thread I didn’t want to complicate things…..

By *aid backMan
17 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

It's the Rothschild's and the Illuminati that are conspiring against attached lads getting meets

By *heSmythsCouple
17 weeks ago

Meath

"By the way, the OP strangely hasn't mentioned on his profile that he is attached.

I was going to mention this in my original post but given the side bar running on the thread I didn’t want to complicate things….. "

Judging by his veris and previous forum posts OP has a girlfriend too..im surprised he would have time for any meets with such a hectic life

By *indenMan
17 weeks ago

"It's the Rothschild's and the Illuminati that are conspiring against attached lads getting meets "

Santamaria…….

By *indenMan
17 weeks ago

"By the way, the OP strangely hasn't mentioned on his profile that he is attached.

I was going to mention this in my original post but given the side bar running on the thread I didn’t want to complicate things…..

Judging by his veris and previous forum posts OP has a girlfriend too..im surprised he would have time for any meets with such a hectic life "

Where there’s a Willy there’s a way…..

By *heSmythsCouple
17 weeks ago

Meath

Judging by his veris and previous forum posts OP has a girlfriend too..im surprised he would have time for any meets with such a hectic life

Where there’s a Willy there’s a way….. "

Hahah brilliant and very true

By *adger BrocMan
17 weeks ago

Co. Cork

You clearly have no idea what swinging is."

You clearly didn't read my post properly or at least didn't get my meaning before you replied.

I thought I had quite clearly indicated my understanding of swinging versus cheating with the use of parenthesis.

I believe my opinion of it being two sides of the same coin is valid when referring specifically to the act of engaging in sexual activity outside the limits of a monogamous relationship.

My understanding of swinging may in fact be far greater than some "committed swinger couples" understanding of why people end up in a situation where they seek sexual satisfaction outside of their otherwise relatively normal functioning relationships.

By *adger BrocMan
17 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"

This

By *electableicecreamMan
17 weeks ago

The West

"

My understanding of swinging may in fact be far greater than some "committed swinger couples" understanding of why people end up in a situation where they seek sexual satisfaction outside of their otherwise relatively normal functioning relationships.

"

I think it would be great if you could elaborate on that. As a single guy who sometimes engages with couples I often find their reasoning to seek consensual extra marital sex one of the hardest to understand.

My tiny man brain just can't comprehend it.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
17 weeks ago

"

You clearly didn't read my post properly or at least didn't get my meaning before you replied.

I thought I had quite clearly indicated my understanding of swinging versus cheating with the use of parenthesis.

I believe my opinion of it being two sides of the same coin is valid when referring specifically to the act of engaging in sexual activity outside the limits of a monogamous relationship.

"

Now now, I’m all up for a bit of spirited debate but ye can’t be calling people a parenthesis

By *adger BrocMan
17 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"

I think it would be great if you could elaborate on that. As a single guy who sometimes engages with couples I often find their reasoning to seek consensual extra marital sex one of the hardest to understand.

My tiny man brain just can't comprehend it. "

I think the answer is in your question......

The whole area of sex outside of a monogamous relationship is complex and happens for as many reasons as there are people who engage in it, whether with or without consent, and therefore is not always easy for those on either side of the dynamic to understand the others position.

As with most paradoxes of the human condition I am happy to state that I don't have all the answers but I am always willing to listen to both sides of the argument and try not to jump too hastily to judgement of those with opposing views.

PS I hope your flowing locks are keeping your brain, which I very much doubt is so tiny warm in the current cold spell.

By *anillabelliniCouple
17 weeks ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 22/01/24 21:34:20]

By *anillabelliniCouple
17 weeks ago

limerick

"

My tiny man brain just can't comprehend it. "

We’d also like to be further enlightened of ops “greater understanding”

By *etergemmaCouple
17 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

This "

We are certainly not verified by anyone that we know are cheating on here. Unless of course they have managed to keep it from us. No one in our circle of friends are cheating on their partners either and we have a a large group of friends on here.

Its a long time since we have had the displeasure of meeting someone who is knowingly cheating on their partner.

Long may it continue

By *adger BrocMan
17 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"

We’d also like to be further enlightened of ops “greater understanding”"

My point was simply that my understanding of the swing dynamic may be greater than some people's understanding of the cheating dynamic since I have experience of both but most committed swing couples will be the first to state that they have no experience of being cheaters.

By *etergemmaCouple
17 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

"

My point was simply that my understanding of the swing dynamic may be greater than some people's understanding of the cheating dynamic since I have experience of both but most committed swing couples will be the first to state that they have no experience of being cheaters."

Its always an easy response to people who think its ok to cheat.

Please justify why you are cheating on your partner in simple terms. I would love to hear it. It would really help the majority of people on here who think so little of you to perhaps not be so hard on you.

By *electableicecreamMan
17 weeks ago

The West

"

My point was simply that my understanding of the swing dynamic may be greater than some people's understanding of the cheating dynamic since I have experience of both but most committed swing couples will be the first to state that they have no experience of being cheaters."

I thought your point was that you had more knowledge of the swinging 'couples' dynamic then they have themselves.

Swinging is a couples activity. I don't know what single people who join swingers are called but we're not swingers'.

So that's the part I find difficult to understand. You are a single man on here and are, by definition, not a swinger. So how does infidelity give you a greater understanding of a swinging couples dynamic than they might have themselves?

By *anillabelliniCouple
17 weeks ago

limerick

"

My point was simply that my understanding of the swing dynamic may be greater than some people's understanding of the cheating dynamic since I have experience of both but most committed swing couples will be the first to state that they have no experience of being cheaters.

I thought your point was that you had more knowledge of the swinging 'couples' dynamic then they have themselves.

Swinging is a couples activity. I don't know what single people who join swingers are called but we're not swingers'.

So that's the part I find difficult to understand. You are a single man on here and are, by definition, not a swinger. So how does infidelity give you a greater understanding of a swinging couples dynamic than they might have themselves?"

By *traight sligoguy67Man
17 weeks ago

sligo

Random question and for the love of jaysus don't tear the head of me...but how do ye know he's cheating? Maybe I missing something in the comments

By *adger BrocMan
17 weeks ago

Co. Cork

[Removed by poster at 22/01/24 23:48:52]

By *adger BrocMan
17 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"

So that's the part I find difficult to understand. You are a single man on here and are, by definition, not a swinger. So how does infidelity give you a greater understanding of a swinging couples dynamic than they might have themselves?"

I guess I really am not making my point clear enough.

What I am mearly trying to say is that I surely understand the cheating aspect of things better having experienced it than those that are saying they are not cheaters.

Yet the committed couples, who have sex with people outside their relationships insist on ramming the "c" word down my throat, (yes pun intended in an effort to lighten the mood a little), while all the time admitting that they know very little about cheating.

Just like you stated that you don't quite understand swinging couples meeting singles I think most swing couples cannot fully understand the dynamic of cheating if they haven't experienced it.

That is my point....plain and simple.

By *etergemmaCouple
17 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

"

So that's the part I find difficult to understand. You are a single man on here and are, by definition, not a swinger. So how does infidelity give you a greater understanding of a swinging couples dynamic than they might have themselves?

I guess I really am not making my point clear enough.

What I am mearly trying to say is that I surely understand the cheating aspect of things better having experienced it than those that are saying they are not cheaters.

Yet the committed couples, who have sex with people outside their relationships insist on ramming the "c" word down my throat, (yes pun intended in an effort to lighten the mood a little), while all the time admitting that they know very little about cheating.

Just like you stated that you don't quite understand swinging couples meeting singles I think most swing couples cannot fully understand the dynamic of cheating if they haven't experienced it.

That is my point....plain and simple.

"

Perhaps if you were the one being cheated on then maybe you might have a valid point

By *ilthyNightsCouple
17 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"

You're assuming a lot there. Just because people choose to avoid fucking people cheating doesn't mean they have no experience of cheating or being cheated on. I've cheated and been cheated in in the past. It doesn't feel good. I choose not to do it because of the damage and hurt on both sides. I don't want to be part of that.

By *anillabelliniCouple
17 weeks ago

limerick

"

You're assuming a lot there. Just because people choose to avoid fucking people cheating doesn't mean they have no experience of cheating or being cheated on. I've cheated and been cheated in in the past. It doesn't feel good. I choose not to do it because of the damage and hurt on both sides. I don't want to be part of that."

As someone who also was a cheater I agree, the hurt and damage caused is too much, likewise I now choose not to do it.

By *etergemmaCouple
17 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

"

You're assuming a lot there. Just because people choose to avoid fucking people cheating doesn't mean they have no experience of cheating or being cheated on. I've cheated and been cheated in in the past. It doesn't feel good. I choose not to do it because of the damage and hurt on both sides. I don't want to be part of that."

Always with the excellent responses

17 weeks ago

Hey Guys, I just want to be honest that’s why I posted and asked in form. I could have hide it but I don’t see reason to hide ?? or play with someone. I hope you understand me. Thanks to everyone for their advices i really appreciate it

17 weeks ago

Thank you

By *hris_RyanMan
16 weeks ago

Fun town

It's just people being sensible. "

Bit unfair to use the term cheater, just because someone other half doesn’t know they are on this shouldn’t class them as a cheater, as a couple do your family members know that you are on this? If not then you are too cheaters, you are cheating your mother and father and family members in believing that you are faithful to each other

By *affa31Woman
16 weeks ago

Galway

Bit unfair to use the term cheater, just because someone other half doesn’t know they are on this shouldn’t class them as a cheater, as a couple do your family members know that you are on this? If not then you are too cheaters, you are cheating your mother and father and family members in believing that you are faithful to each other "

By *hris_RyanMan
16 weeks ago

Fun town

No one on this site is perfect for everyone so find someone that will meet you and not complain about the ones that won't "

How would you feel if a couple said we play when bisexual men it’s disgusting? How would that make you feel?

By *hris_RyanMan
16 weeks ago

Fun town

As Ive said in a previous answer you may both be cheating on each other but I bet your family don’t know that you swing, so in essence you a cheating on them. I’m sure your parent believe that you take your marriage vows seriously

By *indenMan
16 weeks ago

As Ive said in a previous answer you may both be cheating on each other but I bet your family don’t know that you swing, so in essence you a cheating on them. I’m sure your parent believe that you take your marriage vows seriously "

I’m open to correction, but I don’t think many are married to their parents…..

By *heSmythsCouple
16 weeks ago

Meath

As Ive said in a previous answer you may both be cheating on each other but I bet your family don’t know that you swing, so in essence you a cheating on them. I’m sure your parent believe that you take your marriage vows seriously

I’m open to correction, but I don’t think many are married to their parents….."

By *hris_RyanMan
16 weeks ago

Fun town

[Removed by poster at 29/01/24 23:51:56]

By *indenMan
16 weeks ago

"As Ive said in a previous answer "

Excellent advice, so I did have a look at your other answers and posts………

I was not disappointed…..

How very nonjudgmental of you…..

By *og-ManMan
16 weeks ago

somewhere

How would you feel if a couple said we play when bisexual men it’s disgusting? How would that make you feel?

I presume you meant to say that they dont play with bisexual men its disgusting

I've news for you....I wouldn’t play with some people because I think it would be disgusting....its called having a preference ....we all have them

There's probably lots of people on here with more reasons not to have sex with me that there are to have sex with me....but thats fine I'll get over it

Its simple ....black and white answer

If you're married or in a relationship with someone and you're having sex with someone else without their knowledge....you're cheating..no it's or buts....

Swinging with a partner and not telling family about it is not cheating ....

By *indenMan
16 weeks ago

I’m open to correction, but I don’t think many are married to their parents…..

I mean in a broader context,the terminology use to describe attach people who are on this site all seem to point in one way to “cheaters” yet married couples who consent to infidelity are call swingers?

"

I don’t think you seem to understand the meaning of the word “consent”…….

Worrying…….

By *hris_RyanMan
16 weeks ago

Fun town

"How would you feel if a couple said we play when bisexual men it’s disgusting? How would that make you feel?

I've news for you....I wouldn’t play with some people because I think it would be disgusting....its called having a preference ....we all have them

There's probably lots of people on here with more reasons not to have sex with me that there are to have sex with me....but thats fine I'll get over it

If you're married or in a relationship with someone and you're having sex with someone else without their knowledge....you're cheating..no it's or buts....

Swinging with a partner and not telling family about it is not cheating ...."

I think you were meant to say “no IFS or buts”

My point is that if your married and have sex with some one and the partner doesn’t know it’s called infidelity,

If your married and have sex with someone else and the partner know it’s still called infidelity, using the term “swinger” can’t be used as a mitigating factor.

Being label a cheater in my opinion isn’t a nice thing at all.

By *og-ManMan
16 weeks ago

somewhere

"How would you feel if a couple said we play when bisexual men it’s disgusting? How would that make you feel?

My point is that if your married and have sex with some one and the partner doesn’t know it’s called infidelity,

If your married and have sex with someone else and the partner know it’s still called infidelity, using the term “swinger” can’t be used as a mitigating factor.

"

So don't cheat is the normal answer to that point

By *electableicecreamMan
16 weeks ago

The West

"

Conversely, the person on the other side of that non consensual arrangement you've so neatly explained away for yourself may in fact feel cheated out of everything they thought was true.

That's why it's called cheating. It's because your lying to get more then you bargained for.

Theres plenty of people here who won't judge you or care that your cheating. But if you start pulling things out of your arse like we are all cheating on our parents because we don't tell them who and how we fuck people, well then honestly you've really just left yourself open for everything that comes after without an ally in sight.

By *ofusplusCouple
16 weeks ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 30/01/24 00:20:04]

By *ofusplusCouple
16 weeks ago

Limerick

As Ive said in a previous answer you may both be cheating on each other but I bet your family don’t know that you swing, so in essence you a cheating on them. I’m sure your parent believe that you take your marriage vows seriously "

So I'm cheating on my parents by not telling them all about my sex life? I guess I'm cheating on my neighbours and friends as well. Maybe I should text everyone about my fantasy for a bi MMF, just to be fair like

By *indenMan
16 weeks ago

So I'm cheating on my parents by not telling them all about my sex life? I guess I'm cheating on my neighbours and friends as well. Maybe I should text everyone about my fantasy for a bi MMF, just to be fair like "

Sharing all the details here would seem to be the easiest option…..

Just sayin…..

By *og-ManMan
16 weeks ago

somewhere

So I'm cheating on my parents by not telling them all about my sex life? I guess I'm cheating on my neighbours and friends as well. Maybe I should text everyone about my fantasy for a bi MMF, just to be fair like

Just sayin….. "

Think she has once or twice

By *indenMan
16 weeks ago

"Being label a cheater in my opinion isn’t a nice thing at all.

"

That’s the closes I’ve read to “It’s not what you said, it’s the way you said it”, ever…..

I think you’re pulling our leg…….

By *indenMan
16 weeks ago

Just sayin…..

Think she has once or twice "

Links or it never happened…..

By *ilthyNightsCouple
16 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Lol @ the guy getting butthurt over the word that other people use to describe his disloyalty to his partner, as if it's the word that's the issue rather than his actions

By *ofusplusCouple
16 weeks ago

Limerick

Just sayin…..

Think she has once or twice

Links or it never happened….. "

No, it never happened

By *adger BrocMan
16 weeks ago

Co. Cork

If "swinger" is the recognized term used for members of a couple who have sex with people outside their relationship then perhaps "singler" could be the corresponding term used to describe "fab singles" who engage in similar activity.

By *alvin.Man
16 weeks ago

Cork/Dublin

Swingle

By *electableicecreamMan
16 weeks ago

The West

These attempts to sanitise cheating are pretty weird.

People have their reasons. Of course they do. That's not what's at issue.

Cheating is cheating. If you are gonna do it at least have the balls to own it.

16 weeks ago

"These attempts to sanitise cheating are pretty weird.

People have their reasons. Of course they do. That's not what's at issue.

Cheating is cheating. If you are gonna do it at least have the balls to own it."

Exactly!

If you are on a swingers site, it is your decision to be here. It doesn't really matter who approves or who doesn't.

By *adger BrocMan
16 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"Swingle"

The couples who swing have historically had first dibs on the "swinger" name so I didn't want to include the "w" in my suggested name for "singles who swing".

But yes Swingler would probably suit as an accurate description of singles, fab or otherwise, who engage in the lifestyle.

16 weeks ago

Congratulations, you win the prize for the most ridiculous defence from a cheater I’ve ever seen or heard of.

By *otass and scorpioCouple
16 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

Light at the end of the tunnel ? Not too sure but if you get caught cheating you very well may see a tunnel of light , angels singing etc

By *osBeautifuksCouple
16 weeks ago

Dublin (sometimes London)

And THIS is why people don’t come on the forums. Jaysis.

Still full of morally superior perfect pants that preach selective perfectionism on the forums yet still ride anyone that’s cute enough regardless of their situation.

YAWN.

By *upermanslovechildMan
16 weeks ago

Glasnevin

"And THIS is why people don’t come on the forums. Jaysis.

Still full of morally superior perfect pants that preach selective perfectionism on the forums yet still ride anyone that’s cute enough regardless of their situation.

YAWN. "

16 weeks ago

Bit unfair to use the term cheater, just because someone other half doesn’t know they are on this shouldn’t class them as a cheater, as a couple do your family members know that you are on this? If not then you are too cheaters, you are cheating your mother and father and family members in believing that you are faithful to each other "

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By *adbobbilMan
16 weeks ago

Wicklow, Carlow, Wexford, Kilkenny

There are some absolute hysterical answers on this

16 weeks ago

I’ve read it again and you definitely win an award for the most stupid piece of cack I’ve ever read on fab forums in 12 yrs.

Congratulations.

By *osyRedLipsWoman
16 weeks ago

Kildare

Congratulations, you win the prize for the most ridiculous defence from a cheater I’ve ever seen or heard of. "

God I feel so much better now I sent a message in the family group chat telling all the family I love getting railed by randomers. Aunty Joan is mad keen to try dogging now. I even reached out to my exhusband to tell him how much my pussy is a popping. Only thing to do now is break it to the neighbourhood WhatsApp group

By *etergemmaCouple
16 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

Congratulations, you win the prize for the most ridiculous defence from a cheater I’ve ever seen or heard of.

God I feel so much better now I sent a message in the family group chat telling all the family I love getting railed by randomers. Aunty Joan is mad keen to try dogging now. I even reached out to my exhusband to tell him how much my pussy is a popping. Only thing to do now is break it to the neighbourhood WhatsApp group "

Brilliant

By *ndie and CindyCouple
16 weeks ago

Dublin

God I feel so much better now I sent a message in the family group chat telling all the family I love getting railed by randomers. Aunty Joan is mad keen to try dogging now. I even reached out to my exhusband to tell him how much my pussy is a popping. Only thing to do now is break it to the neighbourhood WhatsApp group "

Ah now Rosy, I’m pretty sure the neighbourhood watch group have a side WhatsApp group just to talk about your goings on. Sure they have a binoculars budget assigned to your name

By *amesnplanesMan
16 weeks ago

Brighton

This is the best thing I've read on the forum posts for years!

From my own experiences, the vanilla world really doesn't want to know, or is accepting enough to understand the ins and outs of the lifestyle.

I think just the hint of the lifestyle on a WhatsApp forum will either cause a run on pineapples at the supermarket, or worse, encourage the replanting of pampas grass in front gardens!

I was curious as to who's holding the tupperware party - airtight was a thing in the 1970s

Post new Message to Thread