FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Guaging interest...... Affair-bnb..... hidden haven for an hour or persons of 2....3.....4

Jump to newest

By *ower Tee OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Sligo

So, I've considered Airbnb, but due to living in a rental and lease agreements, don't wanna risk going afoul of my landlord. But I have 3 spare bedrooms, could install a kink dungeon in fact, am located close to N4 with front and rear access, detached, so nobody can hear people scream, ample parking and due to location plenty of excuses nearby as to where a person could have been if their cars are spotted etc..... on that note, the whole house would be ideal for group parties..... and obviously, no digital record for prying eyes and bank statements..... and all bookings would be organised by phonecall....... so im thinking I could rent a room at an hourly/quarterly/nightly rate for people to hideaway with total anonymity.....

would there be a market for such a thing??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igtasty121Man
24 weeks ago

Nowhere

Sounds like any number of peeps here would be into this..

By *ower Tee OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Sligo

obviously would come with amenities access, clean towels, linen etc..... and due to nature of house, could gain access through private entrance door so as to avoid crossing paths with hosts...... any input or advice??

By *heCatWhoGotTheCream2024Man
24 weeks ago

Funville

"

.... front and rear access, detached, so nobody can hear people scream, ample parking and due to location plenty of excuses nearby as to where a person could have been if their cars are spotted etc..... "

I need to avoid watching those serial killer type documentaries as I read that like a back story to a Netflix show of that genre

Best of luck OP, hope there is demand for it

By *ilthyNightsCouple
24 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Interesting idea, but I'd guess your location is your biggest barrier

By *ower Tee OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Sligo

"

.... front and rear access, detached, so nobody can hear people scream, ample parking and due to location plenty of excuses nearby as to where a person could have been if their cars are spotted etc.....

I need to avoid watching those serial killer type documentaries as I read that like a back story to a Netflix show of that genre :-

Best of luck OP, hope there is demand for it "

Screaming in ecstasy I meant lol

By *ipstick KissesWoman
24 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Practical as always, could this also jeopardise your rental agreement?

By *ilthyNightsCouple
24 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'm imagining the look on the landlords face when they walk into a full kitted out dungeon conversion

By *ipstick KissesWoman
24 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"I'm imagining the look on the landlords face when they walk into a full kitted out dungeon conversion "

By *ewitchingbutfierceWoman
24 weeks ago

Dublin

Love this idea. A million percent demand for it. If you go ahead with it dm me

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

"So, I've considered Airbnb, but due to living in a rental and lease agreements, don't wanna risk going afoul of my landlord. But I have 3 spare bedrooms, could install a kink dungeon in fact, am located close to N4 with front and rear access, detached, so nobody can hear people scream, ample parking and due to location plenty of excuses nearby as to where a person could have been if their cars are spotted etc..... on that note, the whole house would be ideal for group parties..... and obviously, no digital record for prying eyes and bank statements..... and all bookings would be organised by phonecall....... so im thinking I could rent a room at an hourly/quarterly/nightly rate for people to hideaway with total anonymity.....

would there be a market for such a thing?? "

this is a great idea,

Dm us

By *edbull88Man
24 weeks ago

sligo

Id be interested in your ideas

By *llthewaysMan
24 weeks ago

Somewhere

I knew a few people hold parties in houses they have rented out for a weekend or night. So it isn't entirely unheard of.

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Rural

Year's ago around ten of us rented out an apartment in Cork City for nearly 4 year's from around 1995 to 1999

We'd all chip in and head there for the weekend and go to Sir Henry's night club.

It was a great idea we were young so comfort wasn't an necessity.

They were great time's, all had our own key as well

Different time's back then

By *ower Tee OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Sligo

Loving the positive feedback so far, thanks everyone!!

Realistically, if anyone is interested in availing of such a service, DM us and we can chat, because otherwise we have a terrible habit of allowing great ideas to fizzle out.....

But for anyone who may be thinking of being able to rent the entire house, it consists of small sitting room, 2 bedrooms, office/studio/blank canvas, and essentially a hotel suite, only downside is there's only one bathroom.....

By *ower Tee OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Sligo

bumpiddy bump

By *ea ShellsWoman
23 weeks ago

Sligo

So I took up the offer and tried the Affair BNB this weekend. Communication throughout the lead up was excellent. Helpful and friendly. Location, the room and facilities all perfect for our needs. I’m sure I will be going back again very soon. Very innovative and I wish you both all the success going forward!

By *ack coughMan
23 weeks ago

sligo

Sounds a great plan.seashells. If you fancy another chance to review the place!!...

By *ower Tee OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Sligo

"So I took up the offer and tried the Affair BNB this weekend. Communication throughout the lead up was excellent. Helpful and friendly. Location, the room and facilities all perfect for our needs. I’m sure I will be going back again very soon. Very innovative and I wish you both all the success going forward! "

We are delighted to have been able to have been part of a great experience for you. Thanks for your feedback, if there's anything you think we could add dont be afraid to let us know.

regards

T and Heidi

Post new Message to Thread