Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Chat with Female Partner

Jump to newest

By *immmy2023 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Monaghan

I'm interested to know people's thoughts about how they explained to there partners they like swinging. My Partner and I have had one experience of swinging, and we may have more. She's still quite shy about our experience of swinging although she admits it was a brilliant experience. It's not an easy subject to approach admitting you like swinging. In saying that I think it's all been a positive up until now anyway. How did you initially approach the subject?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eard and BoobsCouple
38 weeks ago

Portstewart

Honestly is the best policy and we started with adding situations to include others when we were being naughty

By *ipstick KissesWoman
38 weeks ago

South Down

Is this a different partner to your lady friend from your September verification?

By *immmy2023 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Monaghan

"Is this a different partner to your lady friend from your September verification?"

Same Lady

By *ipstick KissesWoman
38 weeks ago

South Down

"Is this a different partner to your lady friend from your September verification?

Same Lady "

Surely then, since it's only a couple of months ago, a simple "what do you think about doing that again?" would get the conversation started?

By *immmy2023 OP   Man
38 weeks ago

Monaghan

"Is this a different partner to your lady friend from your September verification?

Same Lady

Surely then, since it's only a couple of months ago, a simple "what do you think about doing that again?" would get the conversation started?"

I agree, there's no issues we talk very openly, but it was difficult initially for me to mention swinging, there's no problems at all.

My question though was how did you and others approach swinging initially? with your partners.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
38 weeks ago

South Down

Same Lady

Surely then, since it's only a couple of months ago, a simple "what do you think about doing that again?" would get the conversation started?

I agree, there's no issues we talk very openly, but it was difficult initially for me to mention swinging, there's no problems at all.

My question though was how did you and others approach swinging initially? with your partners. "

Apologies...totally misunderstood what you were asking

Post new Message to Thread