Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Finding cool people on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
38 weeks ago

Is there any cool guys on fab that want to meet for socials before actually expecting to have a ride!

We know it’s a shagging site but come on!

You’d hardly promise to ride someone you never met

So that aside, if any cool person wants to message us without an expectation of a ride on first site. Then we’d love to hear from you

For sure people will message this and say they are blocked. But if that’s the case there is a reason for it. We have interests and we look for people who are similar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osyRedLipsWoman
38 weeks ago

Kildare

There's lots of really cool lovely guys on Fab. Best way to meet them is by attending socials etc

By *iscuits8Man
38 weeks ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

*Waves hands frantically*

By *eard and BoobsCouple
38 weeks ago

Portstewart

We would agree with you we don't do blind date fucking. Love to chat and flirt and maybe it leads to fun time or maybe not

By *electableicecreamMan
38 weeks ago

The West

I prefer to meet socially first. And the more social events I attend the more I feel that's the way to go.

It's nice to meet like minded people and not necessarily having screwing top of the agenda but still have it there as a fun thing than can happen if it all lines up

I've definitely made more casual friends on fab than I have casual lovers.

By *habMan
38 weeks ago

Boomtown

So cool........I'm horizontal

By *arper8000Man
38 weeks ago

cork

I agree that a social meet is usually good first, but we all have different tastes and what is cool to one person may not be to the next. but yea I agree too many expect a one liner email to result in a quick shag

By *ool CowboyMan
38 weeks ago

Tralee

I'm half Cool by my profile ha ha. Yes i agree a social meet for a drink or a coffee is always a must. See how everyone gets on and there is a little connection with each other . Hav made alot of friends through socials . Widened the circle of friends

By *ealitybitesMan
38 weeks ago

Belfast

I must be supercool because it says on my profile that I insist on a social.

Then again it also says I'm not currently meeting so maybe that's not super.

By *antra MassageMan
38 weeks ago

Wicklow

I'm cool, casual and chilled.

I don't expect a ride, you can't beat the real thing.

By *faliMan
38 weeks ago

Grand Canal Dock

I am trying to be cool, but also trying to be easy. It is a tough balance. But also i do know what is the best for social acceptance being cool or being easy

By *eijaWoman
38 weeks ago

City Centre

I agree all the cool guys on here always meet for a social first but definitely much easier to meet guys and get a 'feel' for someone at a social! And I don't mean 'a feel' literally

There are socials on a couple of times a month and plenty of posts about them in Forums.

B x

By *igtasty121Man
38 weeks ago

Nowhere

I’m sure there are plenty that don’t have expectations from first meets..

By *elfastDMan
38 weeks ago

belfast

I’m cool

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
38 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"I’m cool "

Me too

By *elfastDMan
38 weeks ago

belfast

"I’m cool

Me too "

You’re too hot to be cool

38 weeks ago

Loving the traction we are not alone and getting some really cool messages now thanks all x

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago

I must admit that both appeal to me , and a mixture of both as in meet , fuck, chat and get to know each other, then fuck again and repeat.

It's nice to get to know someone but it's also very nice not to know someone.

38 weeks ago

"I’m cool "

I used to be cool

By *rRiosMan
38 weeks ago

dublin

"I’m cool

I used to be cool "

I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary. It’ll happen to you!

38 weeks ago

I’m a cool guy u should check me out

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
38 weeks ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

"I’m cool

I used to be cool "

'wait,you still are Right

By *ickin2Man
38 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Lots of really nice cool people on here

By *voidingboredomMan
38 weeks ago

around

Yeah I messaged about a coffee and got blocked so who knows There's only so much a guy can do!

By *astelloWoman
38 weeks ago

Far far away

I like coffee and flirting

By *iSi74Man
38 weeks ago

Drogheda, Meath, Dublin

"Is there any cool guys on fab that want to meet for socials before actually expecting to have a ride!

So that aside, if any cool person wants to message us without an expectation of a ride on first site. Then we’d love to hear from you

For sure people will message this and say they are blocked. But if that’s the case there is a reason for it. We have interests and we look for people who are similar "

Always prefer some sort of socail meet 1st, no brain connection no physical connection.

By *dfabMan
38 weeks ago

Dunboyne

I'm cool!

Heating gone on the blink in house, so unfortunately I'm extremely cool at the moment.

At least I now know what it means to be cool

Not trendy in January though

38 weeks ago

We have definitely enjoyed this tread;) we will do it more often it’s been a pleasure to interact with everyone

By *xstevenxxMan
38 weeks ago

Ashbourne

Has to be a social side to swinging not always about the ride

For me - meeting like minded peeps having the chat, the laugh and building connections and hopefully chemistry to go further

If it doesn’t what harm - none if it doesn’t. At the end of the day your getting to chat to like minded people on here

By *ickin2Man
38 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"We have definitely enjoyed this tread;) we will do it more often it’s been a pleasure to interact with everyone "

Well done. Lovely thread. Thank you

38 weeks ago

A social tonight would be lovely if anyone wants to travel to Limerick, have a drink somewhere and see what happens- DM us

By *Belfast_FellaMan
38 weeks ago

belfast

I have occasionally had meets that went straight to play but generally I’ve found that having a social first is a good rule. It allows either party to gently let the other person down if they don’t want things to go any further and also, if the chemistry works, builds anticipation for the eventual play meet.

By *ashablackTV/TS
38 weeks ago

All over

What is the best night of the week for fun?

By *WEETESTSTRAWBERRYFOR1Woman
38 weeks ago

Clare

"Is there any cool guys on fab that want to meet for socials before actually expecting to have a ride!

For sure people will message this and say they are blocked. But if that’s the case there is a reason for it. We have interests and we look for people who are similar "

Hopefully u find what ur looking for.There are plenty of decent guys on site .A social would be a good idea for ye .gives the chance to see if there is any chemistry then.

By *tingray271Man
37 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

I'm new to this sight,but yes I would definitely rather meat socially first. I am a bit nervous of meeting new people to start with .a general break-in with a coffee sounds better.

37 weeks ago

I'm happy to meet for coffee, to make a good connection, before anything else happens. Makes the fun all the better later on, takes away the awkwardness. A good conversation in a social setting can really tell alot.

By *alvin.Man
37 weeks ago

Cork/Dublin

I'm generally grumpy. Is there a thread that applies to the likes of me. These happy threads are a pain in the arse.

See what I did there...Grumpy.

Good luck OP. Reaching out is brave. Go catch a few Nice guys.

By *s LollyWoman
37 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

If you find any cool guy's send them my way cause all mine ghost or cancel on me

By *ilderMan
37 weeks ago

dublin

With the weather this week I think most of us are cool

By *aseylee324Couple
37 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

There are plenty of guys who are quite willing to meet socially first - turning it into a play meet might be an option but not an expectation

By *itlbeeCouple
37 weeks ago

Ireland

I think it's pretty normal!

First, it makes sense from a safety point of view -something that's a concern for all women when meeting men.

Second, if you're meeting people as a couple, I need to be able to go away and discuss with my partner how we feel about someone. I wouldn't want to put them on the spot if I was keen and they weren't.

By *uddlyBear1972Man
37 weeks ago

Just inside the Pale

"If you find any cool guy's send them my way cause all mine ghost or cancel on me "

How could anyone cool or otherwise ghost you? I only said a couple of words to you yesterday at LadynRed's but clearly you are a force of nature. Maybe you are too cool for them.

By *s LollyWoman
37 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"If you find any cool guy's send them my way cause all mine ghost or cancel on me

How could anyone cool or otherwise ghost you? I only said a couple of words to you yesterday at LadynRed's but clearly you are a force of nature. Maybe you are too cool for them."

Awwwwww thanks

By *llthewaysMan
37 weeks ago

City centre/Naas

Socials first are mandatory I thought for most folks. Not something we had to push on people.

If you ever want a coffee Lolly we will sort it out.

Post new Message to Thread