Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

First Solo Social

Jump to newest

By *aulNewCoupl01 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

South Dublin

Hey All,

I’m the male half of an experienced and verified swinging couple. My partner is currently unable to participate in the scene while she deals with a medical issue and she’s been encouraging me to branch out on my own until she’s back on her feet. I’ve always considered the lifestyle a team sport lol. The idea of meeting without Lu was a bit daunting and I’ve been a little apprehensive until now to properly take the jump, but the time has come.

To to kick things off and get the ball rolling, I think a social would be a good starting point for this chapter. with all that said, I’d love to meet for a social with a genuine and personable person in Dublin for a coffee, drink or stroll to get this solo account verified. No pressure or expectations, just good craic and before someone suggests, I’m avoiding large group gatherings while Lu is unwell. So organised events aren’t an option, unfortunately.

DM’s are open if anyone wishes to reach out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igglefunWoman
26 weeks ago

Cork

Try help a fabber out thread

Good luck

By *aulNewCoupl01 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

South Dublin

"Try help a fabber out thread

Good luck "

Hi giggle fun, thanks for the heads up. I actually had a look in there too but the thread had gone a bit quiet by the time I found it for this month.

Post new Message to Thread