Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Free Condoms Ireland

Jump to newest

By *osyRedLips OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

Kildare

As part of the Just Carry one campaign Hiv Ireland will post you out free condoms. They are trying to encourage safer sex. Unfortunately I can't post link because I'll get on the naughty step again and get a forum time out. But Google free condoms Ireland should get you to correct site. They will be sent out in discreet packaging as well. I've not tried it personally as I only use non latex but I thought this was important information to share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

26 weeks ago

Kildare

What information will you ask me?

We will ask for your age, full name, address, e-mail address and contact telephone number to register. By completing this form and providing the information you are consenting that the Sexual Health Centre retain your details and use them to facilitate this service in line with our Data Protection Policy.

Once your order is registered, you will be redirected to a page which will include some sexual health information, a condom demonstration video and a link to our data protection, complaints and children and vulnerable adult policies.

Who is eligible for this service?

This service is free for everyone aged 17 years and older. Remember in Ireland the legal age of consent is 17 years and so the service will only deliver to those of 17 years or older. This is why we are asking you to confirm your age. Any concerns will be dealt with in line with our Children and Vulnerable Adult Policy.

When will I receive the condoms?

Once we’ve received your order, we will call you to confirm your details. You can order as often as you like, but please be aware we will phone each time to confirm your order. You may also ask any questions about your sexual health and wellbeing. If you cannot be reached on the number provided we will not process your order.

You should receive the condoms within 5 working days of your order and confirmation call.

The condoms and lube will be in discrete, plain packaging (envelope). The envelope will also include a sheet with sexual health information and advice as well as contact information for the Sexual Health Centre.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
26 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Brilliant info and amazing service

By *rish_GuyMan
26 weeks ago

Foxford

"Brilliant info and amazing service "

100% Brilliant info, service, also not everybody(despite they're age) is confident enough to go into a shop, pharmacy to buy them over the counter.

Good woman Rosy, for sharing this.

By *ickin2Man
26 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Thank you for the information

Well done

26 weeks ago

Kildare

"Brilliant info and amazing service "

Hse in fairness don't do everything right but for sexual health they are impressive. They are currently processing on average 10000 free sti test kits a month as well as introduction of free contraception to those aged 17 to 31

Free contraception is available to women, girls, trans and non-binary people who need prescription or emergency contraception.

How to get free contraception

To access free contraception, you need to:

be age 17 to 31

live in Ireland

have a PPS number

You do not need a medical card to access this service.

Make an appointment with your GP or doctor to discuss your options for contraception.

You do not have to pay for the visit or the prescriptions you get for approved products. Talk to your GP or doctor about the prescriptions that are included in this

By *s LollyWoman
26 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

My 17yr old son is going to love what i just ordered him

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Free condoms is that like free palestine

By *og-ManMan
26 weeks ago

somewhere

"My 17yr old son is going to love what i just ordered him "

Wrong child there Lolly

By *og-ManMan
26 weeks ago

somewhere

" Free condoms is that like free palestine "

What has genocide got to do with condoms

26 weeks ago

It was a joke

By *s LollyWoman
26 weeks ago

"My 17yr old son is going to love what i just ordered him

Wrong child there Lolly "

To late for the other one

26 weeks ago

Did i hurt someone`s feeling?

By *ofusplusCouple
26 weeks ago

Limerick

"As part of the Just Carry one campaign Hiv Ireland will post you out free condoms. They are trying to encourage safer sex. Unfortunately I can't post link because I'll get on the naughty step again and get a forum time out. But Google free condoms Ireland should get you to correct site. They will be sent out in discreet packaging as well. I've not tried it personally as I only use non latex but I thought this was important information to share

"

Brilliant services in fairness, thanks Rosy

By *s LollyWoman
26 weeks ago

Just be careful they ring you to confirm your order they rang me a few minutes ago....

By *electableicecreamMan
26 weeks ago

The West

Thanks Rosy. I've sent on that link to a few parents who I know will appreciate it.

26 weeks ago

Kildare

"Thanks Rosy. I've sent on that link to a few parents who I know will appreciate it."

It's great service my daughter gets pill for free from this facility

26 weeks ago

"As part of the Just Carry one campaign Hiv Ireland will post you out free condoms. They are trying to encourage safer sex. Unfortunately I can't post link because I'll get on the naughty step again and get a forum time out. But Google free condoms Ireland should get you to correct site. They will be sent out in discreet packaging as well. I've not tried it personally as I only use non latex but I thought this was important information to share

Well with the reported 60%, rise in gonorrhea cases in ireland last year, think the should be handed out free with every purchase of age related consumer goods

"

By *ranfrascoMan
26 weeks ago

Dublin

thank you for it. I`ve just use to take some free condoms from the HSE on sundays

Post new Message to Thread