FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Any added feature you'd like to see on Fab?

Jump to newest

By *eeking_sensuality77 OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

Athlone

Personally I'd love a feature to be able to follow some of the forum threads that are of interest to me...leave it easier to keep up to date.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otownkid1967Man
26 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Women who reply

By *affa31Woman
26 weeks ago

Galway

A forum green arrow on profiles. Much easier to get a feel for a person based on their forum interactions than bullshit in their bio and veris!

By *leasurer77Man
26 weeks ago

Athlone

A "request to send pics" button replacing the wink button to stop unwanted pics arriving in your mailbox.

By * la carteCouple
26 weeks ago

Dublin

"A forum green arrow on profiles. Much easier to get a feel for a person based on their forum interactions than bullshit in their bio and veris!"

And for any of the existing green arrow forum contributions to be highlighted within the thread - scrolling 175 comments to find the comment of who you're investigating is tedious

By *rRiosMan
26 weeks ago

dublin

Proper time stamps on forum posts and messages. Not sure why this irks me but it does.

By *assionfruitfunCouple
26 weeks ago

Dublin

A basic search function that allows you to search events for Ireland rather than by county...

By *rRiosMan
26 weeks ago

dublin

"A forum green arrow on profiles. Much easier to get a feel for a person based on their forum interactions than bullshit in their bio and veris!

And for any of the existing green arrow forum contributions to be highlighted within the thread - scrolling 175 comments to find the comment of who you're investigating is tedious "

If you have an iPhone you can “find on page”. It’s, unhelpfully, in the share menu options (square box, arrow up). From there you can search user name.

By *affa31Woman
26 weeks ago

Galway

"A forum green arrow on profiles. Much easier to get a feel for a person based on their forum interactions than bullshit in their bio and veris!

And for any of the existing green arrow forum contributions to be highlighted within the thread - scrolling 175 comments to find the comment of who you're investigating is tedious "

If you’re using an iPhone and chrome there’s a find in page option that makes it all far more efficient

By *affa31Woman
26 weeks ago

Galway

And for any of the existing green arrow forum contributions to be highlighted within the thread - scrolling 175 comments to find the comment of who you're investigating is tedious

If you have an iPhone you can “find on page”. It’s, unhelpfully, in the share menu options (square box, arrow up). From there you can search user name. "

I should have scrolled to the bottom before posting…I give out about people who don’t do that off I go to berate myself

By * la carteCouple
26 weeks ago

Dublin

If you’re using an iPhone and chrome there’s a find in page option that makes it all far more efficient "

Android user and will remain so even if I have to scroll

By *ealitybitesMan
26 weeks ago

Belfast

If you’re using an iPhone and chrome there’s a find in page option that makes it all far more efficient

Android user and will remain so even if I have to scroll "

You can still do it within android if you are using chrome browser.

By * la carteCouple
26 weeks ago

Dublin

You can still do it within android if you are using chrome browser. "

I can't find that option - I do use chrome

By *electableicecreamMan
26 weeks ago

The West

It would be nice if the green arrow would show all a users posts instead of just all the threads they posted in.

The ability to edit posts would be nice too.

A dedicated mod for the Irish forum do could pin posts, faqs at the top of the forum on request.

By *aseylee324Couple
26 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

The ability to comment directly to a forum post instead of adding to the end of the thread.

By *aseylee324Couple
26 weeks ago

Also a fuckwit filter

By *ealitybitesMan
26 weeks ago

Belfast

I can't find that option - I do use chrome "

Click on the 3 dots in the top corner and in the drop down menu it says find in page. That opens a box where you can type a word or name into and it highlights it in the thread

By * la carteCouple
26 weeks ago

Dublin

I can't find that option - I do use chrome

Click on the 3 dots in the top corner and in the drop down menu it says find in page. That opens a box where you can type a word or name into and it highlights it in the thread"

Ah right, I found it. Thanks

By *ratos87Man
26 weeks ago

Galway

Bring back the option to look at hot photos in Ireland only and have an option to reply to people's statuses

By *aseylee324Couple
26 weeks ago

"Bring back the option to look at hot photos in Ireland only and have an option to reply to people's statuses "

That hot pics option is still there, but probably only visible if your location is set to Ireland

By *ratos87Man
26 weeks ago

Galway

"Bring back the option to look at hot photos in Ireland only and have an option to reply to people's statuses

That hot pics option is still there, but probably only visible if your location is set to Ireland "

Ahhh ok that makes sense. I was confused as to why it was gone haha. Thanks!

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

If you block a person it would be great if all of the stuff they post was obscured to you, I dislike some of the posturing drivel I read on here from people that make my skin crawl. Plus I'm sure I cause irk to the ones that have blocked me and they get no joy in reading my thoughts.

Whipeout mode ....

By *ealitybitesMan
26 weeks ago

Belfast

A graphic equaliser in the forums to reduce the reverb from all those echoes.

Might help with the droning as well.

By *llthewaysMan
26 weeks ago

Somewhere

Dark mode

By *ipstick KissesWoman
26 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

The ability to appear offline if you so choose.

Being jumped on the second I come online irks the life clean out of me. How do they even know? Do they watch the online now thingy waiting for victims? I rarely notice who's online or not

By *iscuits8Man
26 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"The ability to appear offline if you so choose.

Being jumped on the second I come online irks the life clean out of me. How do they even know? Do they watch the online now thingy waiting for victims? I rarely notice who's online or not "

Ah I just sit at the desk all day refreshing my hotlist and pounce once yous appear online

By *aseylee324Couple
26 weeks ago

Being jumped on the second I come online irks the life clean out of me. How do they even know? Do they watch the online now thingy waiting for victims? I rarely notice who's online or not "

They're probably hotlisting you, I've always considered it the stalker facility, you should be able to prevent your profile being hotlisted IMO

By *iscuits8Man
26 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Being jumped on the second I come online irks the life clean out of me. How do they even know? Do they watch the online now thingy waiting for victims? I rarely notice who's online or not

They're probably hotlisting you, I've always considered it the stalker facility, you should be able to prevent your profile being hotlisted IMO"

After reading this I'd just like to clear my name and confirm the previous post was a joke

By *og-ManMan
26 weeks ago

somewhere

I recently messaged a faber that had rejoined the site within minutes of her joining

I was checking our new couples profile when I noticed her

It was only after I sent the message that I felt like a stalker so I actually explained that I wasn't really a stalker

By *aseylee324Couple
26 weeks ago

They're probably hotlisting you, I've always considered it the stalker facility, you should be able to prevent your profile being hotlisted IMO

After reading this I'd just like to clear my name and confirm the previous post was a joke "

Ah yeah, you posted while I was typing, sheer coincidence that you outed yourself

By *aseylee324Couple
26 weeks ago

I recently messaged a faber that had rejoined the site within minutes of her joining

I was checking our new couples profile when I noticed her

It was only after I sent the message that I felt like a stalker so I actually explained that I wasn't really a stalker "

Sounds totally plausible

By *ister90Man
26 weeks ago

Galway city

I don't know about a feature but I'd like the actual appearance of the site to be updated so it doesn't feel like I'm writing on an apple computer from 20 years ago

By *chochamberWoman
26 weeks ago

Limerick

I ld like to be able to send voice messages

By *s LollyWoman
26 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I know it's controversial but some sort of negative review system after being let down very badly over the weekend ive found out he's done this numerous times on here.....

By *I TwoCouple
26 weeks ago

all around

"I ld like to be able to send voice messages "

Oh yes and send us one pleeeease.

26 weeks ago

So when I meet someone's criteria that I would be into I would send a message.....

So I would like an AI bot that automatically puts you on their block list with the message...."don't trouble yourself, they're not gonna reply to you......ever."

By *osyRedLipsWoman
26 weeks ago

Kildare

"I know it's controversial but some sort of negative review system after being let down very badly over the weekend ive found out he's done this numerous times on here....."

That absolutely sucks balls sorry to hear that. Seems to be common occurrence. It's why I'm giving up and only meeting at events. I relented last week and organised meet. Soon as I said OK what time suits he was like Casper he ghosted me..

By *s LollyWoman
26 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I know it's controversial but some sort of negative review system after being let down very badly over the weekend ive found out he's done this numerous times on here.....

That absolutely sucks balls sorry to hear that. Seems to be common occurrence. It's why I'm giving up and only meeting at events. I relented last week and organised meet. Soon as I said OK what time suits he was like Casper he ghosted me.."

6 week's of chatting and then boom gone and ghosted me wouldn't mind it was my birthday but sure i enjoyed the fantastic hotel suite all on my own over the weekend

By *leasurer77Man
26 weeks ago

Athlone

"I know it's controversial but some sort of negative review system after being let down very badly over the weekend ive found out he's done this numerous times on here.....

That absolutely sucks balls sorry to hear that. Seems to be common occurrence. It's why I'm giving up and only meeting at events. I relented last week and organised meet. Soon as I said OK what time suits he was like Casper he ghosted me..

6 week's of chatting and then boom gone and ghosted me wouldn't mind it was my birthday but sure i enjoyed the fantastic hotel suite all on my own over the weekend "

Ah ffs that's horrible Lolly. It was most certainly his loss.

By *chochamberWoman
26 weeks ago

Limerick

People do talk, meet at socials RVCs etc..... Too much ghosting and they ll be frozen out of events.

I ld also like to be able to rescind verifications, if someone turns out to be a fake sleaze bag mizer...... Lols

By *affa31Woman
26 weeks ago

Galway

"I ld also like to be able to rescind verifications, if someone turns out to be a fake sleaze bag mizer...... Lols "

You can by blocking them

26 weeks ago

6 week's of chatting and then boom gone and ghosted me wouldn't mind it was my birthday but sure i enjoyed the fantastic hotel suite all on my own over the weekend "

What a horrible thing to do on you especially on your birthday it's such a shame these people can't be named n shamed esp if they done it before, glad you enjoy your weekend .

26 weeks ago

Being removed if you don't have any meet once every 6 weeks .... that would include me being booted

26 weeks ago

I've a feeling this won't be a popular one, but I'll say it anyway.

Maybe an option where a number of well verified people or couples, from each County, are picked by mods to help non-verified people get a verification. I mean by webcam, just to prove they're real.

By *ilderMan
26 weeks ago

dublin

More emails from people I want to hear from.. Too much? Ok a man can dream.

By *ickin2Man
26 weeks ago

Kilkenny

That absolutely sucks balls sorry to hear that. Seems to be common occurrence. It's why I'm giving up and only meeting at events. I relented last week and organised meet. Soon as I said OK what time suits he was like Casper he ghosted me.."

I would invite you to dinner any evening after work in kilkenny but I am outside your upper age limits

By *ilderMan
26 weeks ago

dublin

"A basic search function that allows you to search events for Ireland rather than by county...

"

Yes and if you want to search for events north of the border you've to change your location to the UK first and then search events. Where you'll find all six counties together. It's annoying for me (Belfast easier to get to than Cork for example) but must be a pain if you live in donegal, monaghan etc and just want to see what's happening nearby.

By *ickin2Man
26 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Should be named and shamed

By *iscuits8Man
26 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"Being removed if you don't have any meet once every 6 weeks .... that would include me being booted "

Every 6 weeks, jaysis hahaha

26 weeks ago

6 week's of chatting and then boom gone and ghosted me wouldn't mind it was my birthday but sure i enjoyed the fantastic hotel suite all on my own over the weekend

Should be named and shamed"

Great idea

By *ickin2Man
26 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"Being removed if you don't have any meet once every 6 weeks .... that would include me being booted

Every 6 weeks, jaysis hahaha"

There would be no men left on the site then

By *uddlyBear1972Man
26 weeks ago

Just inside the Pale

"I don't know about a feature but I'd like the actual appearance of the site to be updated so it doesn't feel like I'm writing on an apple computer from 20 years ago "

I quite like the appearance, it's low key and not in your face. It's clear and there are no pop-up windows etc.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple
26 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

I want a "poke" button, like on Facebook.

By *ofusplusCouple
26 weeks ago

Limerick

That silly autogenerated "Not looking for single guys" note which appears on your profile when you block guys from messaging you should be changed. Blocking guys saves on the "FaF" messages, it doesn't mean that we're not looking for you

By *I TwoCouple
26 weeks ago

all around

"I want a "poke" button, like on Facebook.

"

Or a wink button on Facebook like we have in fab ?

By *annyZ100Man
26 weeks ago

Limerick

Notifications for replies and tags in forums.

By *annyZ100Man
26 weeks ago

Limerick

If whoever that was is reading this forum - you're a complete gobshite. Why would anyone turn down that opportunity

Post new Message to Thread