Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hotel Fantasies

Jump to newest

By *axDub4 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Dublin

I’m curious as I work in the hotel industry, does anybody have any hotel worker fantasies or have you ever invited a hotel worker into the room?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
26 weeks ago

somewhere

"I’m curious as I work in the hotel industry, does anybody have any hotel worker fantasies or have you ever invited a hotel worker into the room? "

Only room service

I'd imagine for a hotel worker it would be very risky to have sex with a guess ....loss of job at the very least if discovered

By *axDub4 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Dublin

Yeah that is true, quite risky.. although very unlucky that a guy would turn it down lol

By *eard and BoobsCouple
26 weeks ago

Portstewart

Worked 8n the hotel industry for 20 years and was 9nly offered to join a lady or couples 3 times. Being management helps so noone m8sses you lol

By *ubberNumbersCouple
26 weeks ago

dublin

Have noticed an increase of videos on here lately of "the husband coming back to the hotel room and finding the wife on the bed with someone else"

Obviously we'll planned but hot all the same

By *axDub4 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Dublin

I take it you didn’t take them up on their offer

By *axDub4 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Dublin

Yeah I had a feeling that it was a thing some couples would try arrange if there was someone they seen when checking in or having dinner in the bar that they liked. I imagine it is not that hard to persuade someone to come up to your room

Post new Message to Thread