Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dogging in Kerry/Cork enquiry

Jump to newest

By *ilverfox3233 OP   Man
29 weeks ago

Cork

Have a lady friend that’s very interested in being watched in a dogging scenario but doesn’t want any touching. She just wants to be watched. Just putting it out there to see if there’s any interest and she doesn’t want a crowd either, just one single guy to watch us. Let me know on here and we will see how it goes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
29 weeks ago

"Have a lady friend that’s very interested in being watched in a dogging scenario but doesn’t want any touching. She just wants to be watched. Just putting it out there to see if there’s any interest and she doesn’t want a crowd either, just one single guy to watch us. Let me know on here and we will see how it goes"

Probably your best option is a swingers club. Plenty of voyeurs at them.

Get a private room for you and your friend and invite the voyeur to join ye too.

I don’t think there is much happening

dogging wise around Cork anyways

29 weeks ago

Cork

I’ll run it by her x

By *equila RosesMan
29 weeks ago

Cork

Would be interested in this

By *otmyrealname!!Man
29 weeks ago

Kerry

[Removed by poster at 20/12/23 08:51:50]

By *otmyrealname!!Man
29 weeks ago

Kerry

"Have a lady friend that’s very interested in being watched in a dogging scenario but doesn’t want any touching. She just wants to be watched. Just putting it out there to see if there’s any interest and she doesn’t want a crowd either, just one single guy to watch us. Let me know on here and we will see how it goes"

Pm id be interested

29 weeks ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 20/12/23 11:33:45]

29 weeks ago

Cork

"Have a lady friend that’s very interested in being watched in a dogging scenario but doesn’t want any touching. She just wants to be watched. Just putting it out there to see if there’s any interest and she doesn’t want a crowd either, just one single guy to watch us. Let me know on here and we will see how it goes

Can’t pm you!

Pm id be interested "

29 weeks ago

Cork

"Have a lady friend that’s very interested in being watched in a dogging scenario but doesn’t want any touching. She just wants to be watched. Just putting it out there to see if there’s any interest and she doesn’t want a crowd either, just one single guy to watch us. Let me know on here and we will see how it goes

Can’t pm you!

Pm id be interested "

Change your filters and shoot me a pm

By *ool CowboyMan
29 weeks ago

Tralee

Doggin Scene seems very quite down south.Asked loads of times about it. Play meets would work better RVC or Flame be local to ye . Or ye could join a cam room for viewers to watch 1st and venture from there .

29 weeks ago

Cork

"Doggin Scene seems very quite down south.Asked loads of times about it. Play meets would work better RVC or Flame be local to ye . Or ye could join a cam room for viewers to watch 1st and venture from there .

"

Cheers for the reply, she’s not comfortable with the play meet scene just yet and just asked me to see if there would be one man we could find to watch us/her whilst we are parked up somewhere. It’s a long shot I know

By *ool CowboyMan
29 weeks ago

Tralee

"Doggin Scene seems very quite down south.Asked loads of times about it. Play meets would work better RVC or Flame be local to ye . Or ye could join a cam room for viewers to watch 1st and venture from there .

Cheers for the reply, she’s not comfortable with the play meet scene just yet and just asked me to see if there would be one man we could find to watch us/her whilst we are parked up somewhere. It’s a long shot I know"

Ah cool . Comfortable is a must , zero pressure is always best . Ye can still do the play scene just yerself and pick a person to watch. Ye call the shots and there is always security if yer not comfy. We played outselfs just knowin there was people outside the curtains watchin n then when she was comfortably

we opened the curtains. When's the viewing in The Kingdom

29 weeks ago

Cork

Cheers for the reply, she’s not comfortable with the play meet scene just yet and just asked me to see if there would be one man we could find to watch us/her whilst we are parked up somewhere. It’s a long shot I know

Ah cool . Comfortable is a must , zero pressure is always best . Ye can still do the play scene just yerself and pick a person to watch. Ye call the shots and there is always security if yer not comfy. We played outselfs just knowin there was people outside the curtains watchin n then when she was comfortably

we opened the curtains. When's the viewing in The Kingdom "

I’m working on it

By *iptop20Man
29 weeks ago

anytown

Hi I would be interested if you want to drop me a pm

By *inkersCouple
29 weeks ago

Cork

Would love to watch

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
29 weeks ago

South Limerick

I'm game ball for this.

By *teppenwolfMan
29 weeks ago

Cork and Limerick

Would be interested in this if you want to send me a DM

Unfortunately very litle activity in cork

By *ilthyNightsCouple
29 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'd suggest to her that a club is a much safer and more controlled environment with rules, experienced people, and security. Outside in a cold dark carpark with a randomer and other people walking by is way dodgyier than a club.

By *ickheadcuntCouple
29 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

Have done this loads of times and even got people at total random times

By *un for fun.Man
29 weeks ago

Co.Cork

Interested if you want to pm me.

By *orky36Man
29 weeks ago

cork

Hey Man. PM me as well. Definitely interested. Been dogging a good bit but thats a few years ago at this stage

Might have an idea of places as well

By *attlerMan
29 weeks ago

Allovertheshop

Definitely would be interesting in just watching ye. Can't message ye but feel free to message me if ye are interested

By *ockycorky999Man
28 weeks ago

city

Would love to watch

By (user no longer on site)
28 weeks ago

I'll watch ye no prob

By *ityoung22Man
28 weeks ago

Cork

I would be interested in just watching

By *hy888Man
28 weeks ago

mallow

Definately would be interested, would be a first for me aswell

By *orkchippyMan
28 weeks ago

Crosshaven

I love the idea

By *ree loverMan
28 weeks ago

Cork

Love to watch

By *un on fabMan
28 weeks ago

Mallow

Yes, and there are a couple of places outside the city...

By *im32Man
28 weeks ago

Cork

Would love to watch ??

By *reshprince2017Man
28 weeks ago

close by

Dogging doesn’t seem that huge in Kerry. But outdoor playing and meets are. I’m in west cork a bit with work if ye ever wanna try it. Find a good car park etc. or indoors etc.

By *im44Man
28 weeks ago

traveling with work, but mainly cork

Pm me for a location

By *arthaiMan
28 weeks ago

douglas

I'd be interested in viewing and i'm in west cork at the moment, my PMs should be open

By *onor15Man
28 weeks ago

cork

Il watch no bother genuine guy here very descreet

By *otmyrealname!!Man
27 weeks ago

Kerry

Can’t pm you!

Pm id be interested "

Just seen this now so I’ve changed my filter

By *adsladXXXMan
26 weeks ago

dublin

Interested

By *im44Man
26 weeks ago

traveling with work, but mainly cork

Pm me, can host

By *ickyjoe88Man
26 weeks ago

Carlow

I'll be around next week to watch

By *ingetMan
26 weeks ago

West Cork

I would love to come and watch you, I am In West Cork and can travel

By *ranfrascoMan
26 weeks ago

Dublin

Hey,

Im very interested. My second nickname is @actionvoyeur, hahaha feel free to sneak into it

Post new Message to Thread