Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The Annual Get a Vasectomy Thread

Jump to newest

By *electableicecream OP   Man
43 weeks ago

The West

If you are done having kids or you're old enough to know you never want kids. Do it.

It takes 40mins and doesn't hurt.

You still cum exactly like you did before and nothing changes with your hormones, testosterone etc

It's 100% effective contraception and EVERY woman appreciates this.

I can't think of a single other thing I've done that's been better for my peace of mind when it comes to sex.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
43 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Preach!

Dirk had it done a good few years ago.

Dull ache in his balls for a few weeks. Zero other side effects.

Zero chance of me ever getting pregnant.

Worth it.

Wish more men would do it for their partners sake as side effects from hormonal contraception are ridiculously unhinged. Women go through some serious nasty shit in order not to get pregnant.

Vasectomy is the tiny sacrifice leading to a longer and happier life for both.

Missus

By (user no longer on site)
43 weeks ago

I got my tubes tied .. after 3 c sections.. doc said I'm to posh to push .. I'm like zero down below .. I am .. proud of my scars

By *rAndMrsRightCouple
43 weeks ago

newtownabbey

"I got my tubes tied .. after 3 c sections.. doc said I'm to posh to push .. I'm like zero down below .. I am .. proud of my scars "

You're lucky. Doctors refused to tie my tubes because I don't have any kids. No matter how much I don't want them.

My body my choice my ass

Missus

By *og-ManMan
43 weeks ago

somewhere

Best thing I ever did too ..

And a feee cup of tea with a kit-kat

Sure whats not to like

By *erry cMan
43 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

"I got my tubes tied .. after 3 c sections.. doc said I'm to posh to push .. I'm like zero down below .. I am .. proud of my scars "
hope u have a good day tomorrow u definitely deserve it

By *ickvanwinkleMan
43 weeks ago

belfast

Best thing I ever done .wish I'd done it sooner.

43 weeks ago

I know a lad that had it done under general anesthetic ...I keep meaning to do it

By *ackandsashaCouple
43 weeks ago

West Dublin

I regret not doing it years ago. Not much point now.

By *eard and BoobsCouple
43 weeks ago

Portstewart

Beard is still waiting to get his done as when he went to the doctors to get it done they said because of his meds it has to be done in hospital

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
43 weeks ago

kinkytown

On the agenda for next year

By *aughty MilfCouple
43 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

Tony had it done a few years ago . After 4 natural deliveries I definitely don't want more

By *ofusplusCouple
43 weeks ago

Limerick

Both a vasectomy and total hysterectomy done here. I don't think we'll have any more kids

By *outheastbyeMan
43 weeks ago

Waterford

Vasectomy done early Oct. Delighted with life now

By *og-ManMan
43 weeks ago

somewhere

"On the agenda for next year "

Does he know

By *oshSardineMan
43 weeks ago

Castleknock

I had it done and off work for the day and next day. Done in about twenty minutes and the whole thing was an hour in and out. Sore for a few days but nothing like I thought it was. Did it about a year after separating as I’ve children and didn’t want more. It ruined a relationship I had last year when the woman I was seeing got pregnant. Whole other story that but there’s a lot of myths around it and it’s a very simple procedure and doesn’t change you in any way.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
43 weeks ago

kinkytown

"On the agenda for next year

Does he know "

Nope going to lure him to the clinic with Reese's peanut buttercups and spring it on him.

By *og-ManMan
43 weeks ago

somewhere

In fairness it does make the man juice taste a lot like fresh strawberries and cream....just saying ladies

By *MCOUPLECouple
43 weeks ago

North Coast

"If you are done having kids or you're old enough to know you never want kids. Do it.

You still cum exactly like you did before and nothing changes with your hormones, testosterone etc

I can't think of a single other thing I've done that's been better for my peace of mind when it comes to sex."

Sorry but your generalising sweeping statement is factually incorrect.

I hadn’t the same experience as yourself, it took nearly two hours, hurt like nothing I’d felt before, and left me immobile for nearly a week.

The other parts I agree with however my first tests after the operation showed positive for the presence of sperm for 6 months post op, so it’s far from safe for a period of time after the procedure.

By *og-ManMan
43 weeks ago

somewhere

"If you are done having kids or you're old enough to know you never want kids. Do it.

I can't think of a single other thing I've done that's been better for my peace of mind when it comes to sex.

I hadn’t the same experience as yourself, it took nearly two hours, hurt like nothing I’d felt before, and left me immobile for nearly a week.

The other parts I agree with however my first tests after the operation showed positive for the presence of sperm for 6 months post op, so it’s far from safe for a period of time after the procedure. "

6 months....wow....thats a very long time

I have my letter from the clinic saying I'm a Jaffa 12 weeks afterwards

Just a little pain for me...like a dull ache.....played it up at home to be honest and got 24 hrs on the couch being fed and watered with the kids in the other room so they wouldn't jump on daddy

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
43 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin

I remember being 21 and in my first proper job after uni.

I was sat in a block of desks where everyone else were men in their 40s/50s. They had a long in depth conversation about getting the snip. It scarred and traumatised my young mind

43 weeks ago

The West

The other parts I agree with however my first tests after the operation showed positive for the presence of sperm for 6 months post op, so it’s far from safe for a period of time after the procedure. "

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I've not heard to that happening to anyone else but you are right of course and there's always going to be exceptions.

I had my doc go back in four times with the local anaesthetic before I let him cut into me.

I was required to wait four months before taking a sperm test and then got the all clear.

By *ilderMan
43 weeks ago

dublin

"Both a vasectomy and total hysterectomy done here. I don't think we'll have any more kids "

Ah shure, never say never, you don't know what could happen...

By *affa31Woman
43 weeks ago

Galway

"I have my letter from the clinic saying I'm a Jaffa 12 weeks afterwards "

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
43 weeks ago

The West

"

Would love to know where you got it done?

Mine was done 6 years ago by a well recognised doctor based in Dublin but he runs clinics in Galway and Cork once a month!

I drove to the clinic, between forms, waiting room and procedure, I was in and out in 30-40mins, then drove home!

Mrs and friend were having a coffee and I joined them, they were none the wiser.

Little to no pain, I was just very cautious, for obvious reasons! Not a problem since.

43 weeks ago

I had mine in June, no kids, don't want any, and im a bit old, theres links to old parents and autism also so it seemed the right choice, procedure didn't take long, didn't hurt but was definitely a strange sensation! I'd recommend getting put under for it if you're a bit sensitive!, wasn't sore immediately afterwards however my wound got infected and hurt like hell! Course of antibiotics and all was settled in a week or so! Have sent my samples off for testing but haven't heard back yet, so still in the dark if im infertile, 1 in 200 chance it can fail so get checked before taking it for granted!

By *ofusplusCouple
43 weeks ago

Limerick

"Both a vasectomy and total hysterectomy done here. I don't think we'll have any more kids

Ah shure, never say never, you don't know what could happen... "

Would be just our luck

By *esert-eagleMan
43 weeks ago

Belfast-ish

Got the snip and circumcised at the same time !

43 weeks ago

The West

"Both a vasectomy and total hysterectomy done here. I don't think we'll have any more kids

Ah shure, never say never, you don't know what could happen...

Would be just our luck "

Immaculate, you might say

By *og-ManMan
43 weeks ago

somewhere

"Got the snip and circumcised at the same time ! "

Jaysus ya mad fecker.....I got both done but a few years in between

By *erard73Man
43 weeks ago

Adare

"Got the snip and circumcised at the same time !

Jaysus ya mad fecker.....I got both done but a few years in between "

Got the snip at 30 and circumcised 2 years ago, circumcision was worse but happy out now ??

By *leasurer77Man
43 weeks ago

Athlone

"Best thing I ever did too ..

Sure whats not to like "

Are you sure you didn't just give blood?

By *leasurer77Man
43 weeks ago

Athlone

I can't think of a single other thing I've done that's been better for my peace of mind when it comes to sex."

It was so pain free I thought he'd taken the 400 euro and done nothing. Told me to bring a sample in 3 weeks later after ejaculating daily during those 3 weeks. The sample still had swimmers in it so I was even more convinced I was scammed. Repeated the 3 week process and swimmers were gone. One of the best things I did.

By *og-ManMan
43 weeks ago

somewhere

Sure whats not to like

Are you sure you didn't just give blood?"

No I went private

By *leasurer77Man
43 weeks ago

Athlone

Sure whats not to like

No I went private "

Surprised you didn't get a nurse to do your daily ejaculations!

By *og-ManMan
43 weeks ago

somewhere

Sure whats not to like

No I went private

Surprised you didn't get a nurse to do your daily ejaculations!"

Daily.....I'd be lucky

35 weeks ago

Had it done last year

Post new Message to Thread