Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couple looking for 3rd

Jump to newest

By *irthbackagain OP   Man
29 weeks ago

holywood

Hi,strange request maybe but myself and my FwB are looking for a female to join us one day.we can host and collect and drop off if required?also looking for a young 18yr old guy who is interested in fucking her as I watch(only). In the Belfast area but as I say can collect the right person anywhere within reason.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
29 weeks ago

Belfast

Highly unlikely that anyone would be interested in a request like this from a single male profile.

Most would need reassurance that the woman exists and has a profile here and would also prefer to speak to you both through a couples account.

By *irthbackagain OP   Man
29 weeks ago

holywood

"Highly unlikely that anyone would be interested in a request like this from a single male profile.

Most would need reassurance that the woman exists and has a profile here and would also prefer to speak to you both through a couples account. "

She will be putting up a comment shortly

By *rRiosMan
29 weeks ago

Dublin

"She will be putting up a comment shortly "
*furiously creates alt account* haha just kidding. Best of luck op

By (user no longer on site)
29 weeks ago

OP this is just one of many posts I’ve seen on the forums these last few months.

In order to obtain a lady for your desires.

Having a couples met verified page your chances be much higher. Secondly getting yourself and your fwb to a few socials/parties will massively help you too.

Post new Message to Thread