Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Question for CDs and Trans people here

Jump to newest

By *hoenixagam OP   TV/TS
31 weeks ago

Rural

How do you deal with guys who are pushing your boundaries.

Asking them same questions, you tell them you only meet late in the evening and they message.you a few days later asking are you available, or this " ??? " When you don't respond in the time they think you should respond.

Or the perpetual messages about meeting up and you suggest Saturday evening and they say yeah lol then a week later they message you, hey are you busy.

But they don't have any self awareness to realise that they messaged you last Wednesday saying they'll meet Saturday evening and get back to you on Friday..

I get this all the time, not a week goes by without some dude suggesting meeting on Friday or Saturday night and message me the following week as I'm f I forgot they were charming the knickers off me for 4 hours straight the week before about a definite meet on the weekend...

To me that's either disrespectful, the guy has the attention of an amobea almost parasitic or that's why women get pissed off with guys

Being a cross dresser really opened my eyes to how men behave.

Mind you I'm no angel myself but I stand by my intention to meet someone...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
31 weeks ago

somewhere

As far as I know unless you're a site supporter you don't get to see your messages so they can't see and don't remember previous messages if they are not site supporters

31 weeks ago

Rural

"As far as I know unless you're a site supporter you don't get to see your messages so they can't see and don't remember previous messages if they are not site supporters "

They probably send them out regularly, and don't even remember half the people they're suggesting a meet with.

Or else I'm too trustworthy lol

By *axlecool03Man
31 weeks ago

Dublin

Block them … live a peaceful life

31 weeks ago

Rural

"Block them … live a peaceful life"

Lol but they sound so sincere and honest, you'd think they stand by their convictions

By *axlecool03Man
31 weeks ago

Dublin

"Block them … live a peaceful life

Lol but they sound so sincere and honest, you'd think they stand by their convictions "

I mean when they approach you the second time then block em

By *electableicecreamMan
31 weeks ago

The West

I hate to say it but it sounds like those guys are just enjoying a wank and then moving on.

You can block them but the same guys probably just set up new accounts all the time.

I wish I had some advice but I remember reading about the strategies you already had in place and thinking I couldn't do any better.

By *igben10200TV/TS
31 weeks ago

Wexford

Also get a lot of "straight guys" wanting to meet. But don't consider themself at least bi

By *ofusplusCouple
31 weeks ago

Limerick

They are probably the same guys who plague women and couples and the reason we have blocked single guys from messaging us.

Why not block them and do your own searching and messaging? You can then focus on the guys you fancy rather than dealing with a load of crappy messages from crappy profiles.

Post new Message to Thread