Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Interesting profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
46 weeks ago

What makes you interested in someone’s profile? Is it there pics? The content in the profile? What do you look for?

You can dm me if you’d like.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
46 weeks ago

Lucan

Arse, always the arse.

By (user no longer on site)
46 weeks ago

Sarcasm , if it makes me smile and if they’re not taking fab too seriously

By *ofusplusCouple
46 weeks ago

Limerick

For James it's the pics. For me, I always read the bio first and if it makes me laugh out loud then I'm there.

It is rare to happen but two profiles did it this week, both active Forum contributors

"I'm a 36 year old man and I'm looking to meet women, couples" doesn't quite get the juices flowing

By *ealitybitesMan
46 weeks ago

Belfast

Consistency, consistency, consistency.

Collar matching the cuffs approach.

By *ungry CatCouple
46 weeks ago

Belfast

Bio, definitely the bio!

Some profiles just radiate with personality and charisma.

Those people's photos will usually reflect their written bio too.

Don't think we will ever have anything in common with people who present themselves as "fun person looking fun people for fun".

46 weeks ago

Short and to the point positive bios.

Good pics defo make a huge difference.

Way too many dick pics and the type of dick pic it is can defo sway it to a no before I even speak to that individual.

By *eijaWoman
46 weeks ago

City Centre

Pics definitely catch my attention but it's the bio that shows a person's personality. It is always good to get a 'feel' of a person before chatting

B x

By *eralt80Man
46 weeks ago

cork

Have to agree with above posters. Pics grab my attention but the bio and all that hold my attention.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
46 weeks ago

Lucan

"Pics definitely catch my attention but it's the bio that shows a person's personality. It is always good to get a 'feel' of a person before chatting

B x"

A feel of their arse is even more telling.

By *s LollyWoman
46 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Bio content especially if there's a bit of humour intentionally or unintentionally in it

By *itlbeeCouple
46 weeks ago

Ireland

After a while on here the pics all look the same. Though I do not ice a complete absence of male pictures if it's a couple. That one's usually a no from us.

It's mostly the bio, something that has personality and shows general compatibility with us.

I like people to be specific about what their looking for. Saying your here for "sex" and "fun" is kind of a given.

By *eijaWoman
46 weeks ago

City Centre

"Pics definitely catch my attention but it's the bio that shows a person's personality. It is always good to get a 'feel' of a person before chatting

B x

A feel of their arse is even more telling. "

True that, you cannot beat a good ass

B x

46 weeks ago

Hmm will you ladies help me then and put some point in my BIO?? I want everything to be perfect

By *alvin.Man
46 weeks ago

Cork/Dublin

The bio. They have to make me giggle. In a good way. Something peaking my curiousty. And thats not necessarily something witty and sassy. It can equally be that it comes across as honest and truthful but written from the lighter side of life. A light sexy touch.

By *itlbeeCouple
46 weeks ago

Ireland

[Removed by poster at 17/11/23 13:11:56]

By *itlbeeCouple
46 weeks ago

Ireland

"Hmm will you ladies help me then and put some point in my BIO?? I want everything to be perfect "

If your married and cheating that's going to be th main factor why people are reluctant to meet you.

If your doing it with her permission. Then you would need to say so and understand that people are going to want to verify that with her.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
46 weeks ago

Lucan

"you cannot beat a good ass

B x"

It can be fun to try

46 weeks ago

Anything that indicates they are a funny/humorous person and even better if they’re sarcastic too

46 weeks ago

"Hmm will you ladies help me then and put some point in my BIO?? I want everything to be perfect

If your married and cheating that's going to be th main factor why people are reluctant to meet you.

If your doing it with her permission. Then you would need to say so and understand that people are going to want to verify that with her. "

Thank you for your help

46 weeks ago

"The bio. They have to make me giggle. In a good way. Something peaking my curiousty. And thats not necessarily something witty and sassy. It can equally be that it comes across as honest and truthful but written from the lighter side of life. A light sexy touch.

"

Oh look it’s Pete woooooooohoooooo

46 weeks ago

Their profile and pics

By *alvin.Man
46 weeks ago

Cork/Dublin

"The bio. They have to make me giggle. In a good way. Something peaking my curiousty. And thats not necessarily something witty and sassy. It can equally be that it comes across as honest and truthful but written from the lighter side of life. A light sexy touch.

Oh look it’s Pete woooooooohoooooo "

You can stop bating your eyelids my dear. There's no Pete here

By *otownkid1967Man
46 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Road frontage!!!

Post new Message to Thread