Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Areas know to swingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
45 weeks ago

Are there any areas near you that swingers are known to meet? Bars, clubs, hotels etc.

Feel free to send a direct message if you like.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
45 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

There are no places like that here in Ireland unless they are prearranged events

By *eralt80Man
45 weeks ago

cork

Ssshh, I heard on the grapevine that swingers are known to congregate at RVC. You didn’t hear it from me

By *og-ManMan
45 weeks ago

somewhere

Theres a few places in Dungannon

Did you not check your see whos near

By (user no longer on site) OP   
45 weeks ago

"Theres a few places in Dungannon

Did you not check your see whos near"

Never use it to be honest.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
45 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Sorry, I think I may have misread the question. There are definitely places where swingers go to have their prearranged fun. Plenty of hotels that are frequently used and places that are handy for socials etc. Just turning up at these places and expecting to find a bunch of swingers hanging out is very unlikely though. As above using who's near and firing off a message would be the way.

By (user no longer on site)
45 weeks ago

Rumours of signs ,ie, flamingos, Pampas grass and pineapples, so if you see all 3 in a garden, guaranteed there's a hot wife in there waiting for you.

By *inkywife1981Couple
45 weeks ago

A town near you

I've heard it said that O'Sheas Merchant bar along Dublin quays was a place known for those in the lifestyle to frequent pre Internet.

By *axlecool03Man
45 weeks ago

Dublin

"I've heard it said that O'Sheas Merchant bar along Dublin quays was a place known for those in the lifestyle to frequent pre Internet. "

I saw a swingers party a buskars… just once no

T a regular

By *ublustMan
45 weeks ago

Dublin

"I've heard it said that O'Sheas Merchant bar along Dublin quays was a place known for those in the lifestyle to frequent pre Internet. "

It was a place for 'dancing'. I shared a house with a Dutch guy about 20 years ago, he would have been 50 ish at the time and went 'dancing' in O'Sheas 2 or 3 nights a week.

By *inkywife1981Couple
45 weeks ago

A town near you

"I've heard it said that O'Sheas Merchant bar along Dublin quays was a place known for those in the lifestyle to frequent pre Internet.

It was a place for 'dancing'. I shared a house with a Dutch guy about 20 years ago, he would have been 50 ish at the time and went 'dancing' in O'Sheas 2 or 3 nights a week."

there used to be adult dancing in Barys hotel , i wonder lol ?

By *ublustMan
44 weeks ago

Dublin

"there used to be adult dancing in Barys hotel , i wonder lol ?"

Don't know much about Barry's other than when I moved to Dublin many years ago, it was the first place that old lads in the pub would ask about, so it must have had a reputation of sorts amongst that generation.

The memory is a little hazey from when I was in the house share with that Dutch guy, but I had a little flash back after writing about his fondness for O'Sheas and that was that he got the springs uprated on his car, not once but twice. This wasn't lowering or modding the car, just getting it set up for more heavy duty service

Post new Message to Thread