Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
46 weeks ago

I've been here for some time. But it is super difficult to get verified

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealmc1973Man
46 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

Get a few lads together to watch some match in a pub, have a few pints with them and verify each others.

But, you need to get one, with veris, otherwise no-one will be able to verify anyone...

Or wait for another 'non-verified' social meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
46 weeks ago

Great suggestion, I don't know. Want to participate in some parties etc. but verification is a requirement. I mean I totally understand why it is

By (user no longer on site)
46 weeks ago

"Great suggestion, I don't know. Want to participate in some parties etc. but verification is a requirement. I mean I totally understand why it is "

You could check out the help a fabber out November thread. There’s also events posted on and off to help non-verified people get verified. Look out for those posted to threads and meets and events page.

By *ealitybitesMan
46 weeks ago

Belfast

If a profile is a shop window the most visited Streets of Fab Sansisco aren't filled with charity shops.

You can't undervalue the benefit of window-dressing.

By *itlbeeCouple
46 weeks ago

Ireland

In many ways Fab is exactly like Tinder You still need to be interesting and sound enough that a woman is willing to meet you for a coffee to see how you get on.

Sometimes single men verify each other, but plenty will look at your verifications and don't take those into account.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
46 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

If you can't get to an event for unverifieds then you'll have to use your wit and charm to convince someone to meet you for a social.

Post new Message to Thread