Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ever had a gangbang?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
32 weeks ago

Is a gangbang difficult to arrange? What though would you need to put into it? Have you ever tried to arrange one? How many guys chicken out on you? Feel free to message me directly if you’d rather not post on the thread.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
32 weeks ago

Rural

In my guy mode I Had loads at the bi night's in the swingers club in the mid west back in the day.

It was like mayfly season on the Corrib. Bodies everywhere, the smell of room scents in the air, men and women engaging in absolute dubochery

Legs, pussy ,ass and cock everywhere, an absolute frenzy.

It's more fun when it happens naturally rather than organised. Less expectations and demands.

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

If you want a proper experience of a gangbang I’d say your best bet is a swingers club. I know a few who have tried to organise them it takes months. Definitely always be ppl pulling out so it could end up being a 3sum

By *ilthyNightsCouple
32 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Yes they are v tricky to arrange. Different girls will have different comfort levels as to the situation and the men involved. They are also notorious for men not turning up once they realise what's involved.

By *dventurousDuoxXCouple
32 weeks ago

Blaney

We've tried it a few times, be lucky if 2 or 3 guys turn up on the night

By *ucianpoundCouple
32 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"If you want a proper experience of a gangbang I’d say your best bet is a swingers club. I know a few who have tried to organise them it takes months. Definitely always be ppl pulling out so it could end up being a 3sum "

Agree, very difficult to get (and vet) the right guys to come to your home or hotel.

Clubs can be hit and miss, sex cinemas where it’s impromptu can be better, Team Player events are the best where you have reliable experienced and fit guys.

By *ex0x28Man
32 weeks ago

the middle

I’d be all over this(metaphorically speaking)

By *hoenixagamTV/TS
32 weeks ago

Rural

[Removed by poster at 17/11/23 10:03:47]

By *iggy200Man
32 weeks ago

beside the seaside

Hi gang I had GB 3 weeks ago met in Rochestown lodge hotel there was 6 guys women turned up there was supposed to be 8 _6 rules of no drinking no drugs n no cameras phones if u didn't want to fuck u could watch was amazing but I asked the guys to pay 50€ to cover cost of hotel n this was fine few of us had done dogging b4

32 weeks ago

Never had. Would love to have though. I ma sure it is fantastic experience

By *ynchsimonMan
32 weeks ago

North county Dublin Meath

I have organised a few. Some very successful. I mostly ask guys I know and they have attended group fun before. Recently had to cancel one, 8 guys I didn’t know from a chat group said they would attend (all verified) but when it came close to the day they were busy, the excuses were the normal (granny died, working late, dog sick etc)

By *ickheadcuntCouple
32 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

Go to Berlin or Amsterdam some big gangbang nights there.

By *ickheadcuntCouple
32 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

There is 2 groups of guys in the uk who are very respectful also

By *a1970Man
32 weeks ago

East cork

Like to think I'd try it.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple
32 weeks ago

kinkytown

Very difficult to arrange. Definitely takes a lot of planning.

32 weeks ago

Will he nice to experience once such event. I quess lots of sweat and must be very noisy with all those moaning

By *oodAndLuckyCouple
32 weeks ago

Belfast

Piggy we need to get a cross border event organised ??

By *osepearlWoman
32 weeks ago

bray

Love to try, but it’s involved so much organising and like for any women I have to have trust in all men , I would say it it’s a great fantasy and it will be just a fantasy.

32 weeks ago

I was at one a few years back only 4 turned up two male two female.. some are all talk

By *erry cMan
32 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

"I was at one a few years back only 4 turned up two male two female.. some are all talk "
sounds about right

By *ickin2Man
32 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"I was at one a few years back only 4 turned up two male two female.. some are all talk "

All talk and no action

32 weeks ago

"I was at one a few years back only 4 turned up two male two female.. some are all talk sounds about right "

It was a chat group we were on hotel was booked we were going to split the bill .. 12 was ment to go only 4 turned up .. it was eye opener.. 4 of us had to pay for the hotel room

By *ickin2Man
32 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"I was at one a few years back only 4 turned up two male two female.. some are all talk sounds about right

It was a chat group we were on hotel was booked we were going to split the bill .. 12 was ment to go only 4 turned up .. it was eye opener.. 4 of us had to pay for the hotel room

Bit of a let down

"

By *r.Feelgood87Man
32 weeks ago

Belfast

"I was at one a few years back only 4 turned up two male two female.. some are all talk sounds about right

Bit of a let down

"

Was the hotel room that expensive?

By *erry cMan
32 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

Let us in on the secret did u get your money worth had u a smile on your face leaving

32 weeks ago

Interesting topic, funny to see how many people would bail last minute, would also like to see if it leads to anything in particular

31 weeks ago

Usually find them OK to organise. Have some reliable contacts that is the key

By *axlecool03Man
31 weeks ago

Dublin

Never

By *teppenwolfMan
31 weeks ago

Cork and Limerick

Not sure if theres much of it down this way .....similar experience to most people here. Turned up to an orhanised one few years ago.....only me and another guys were there to greet the lady.

By *ick manMan
31 weeks ago

Longford

Was involved in a few the first one was in a hotel three guys four ladies second time three guys and one lady a bit of a let down she was amazing do and enjoyed her night very much

By *osepearlWoman
31 weeks ago

bray

It’s hard to meet one to one , as I noticed most guys more talk then act and then they are complain that ladies don’t want to message, block them here and don’t meet. It’s very annoying when the lady spend time and effort to look sexy and the guy just not show up. Few times and any lady would lost interest on fab . I had this experience, so the guys who hadn’t bother to come to meet no point to send message and try to message again you waist my time ones

By *un_guy_69Man
31 weeks ago

Lim Tipp border

I've attended a few, ther are a great buzz, I've enjoyed all of them.

But as said throughout the thread it's not easy to organise. Getting reliable guys is the challenge. Getting a good contribution from each before the event to cover the cost of the hotel/house is a good way of having a better success in getting attendance..

By *ickin2Man
31 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"It’s hard to meet one to one , as I noticed most guys more talk then act and then they are complain that ladies don’t want to message, block them here and don’t meet. It’s very annoying when the lady spend time and effort to look sexy and the guy just not show up. Few times and any lady would lost interest on fab . I had this experience, so the guys who hadn’t bother to come to meet no point to send message and try to message again you waist my time ones "

Hi. I will be in the Wicklow area during the week for the next couple of weeks and would like to meet with if that suits you. Cuppa and a chat ?

By *are04Man
31 weeks ago

Letterkenny

One of the benefits of being bisexual is that I’ve been involved in a good few gay/bi men only gang bangs and group sessions but never more that a threesome with a woman in the mix. Still, I live in hope.

By *oly_BangersCouple
31 weeks ago

Carlow

Organization of the gangbang party is very easy for us. We've been doing that only with dark men because white men they don't want to cross swords lol

The most men at our party were seven.

31 weeks ago

Still remember a spectacular bisexual gangbang in an apartment in Cork many years ago, can’t remember who organised it from here but it was flippin brilliant

By *aptain Caveman41Man
31 weeks ago

Home

Nope

By *reative-N-FieryCouple
31 weeks ago

Castledermot

Creative has been successful with this.

He takes it quite seriously and invests a lot of time and effort into it.

By *rRiosMan
31 weeks ago

Dublin

"Creative has been successful with this.

He takes it quite seriously and invests a lot of time and effort into it."

3rd person much!? I speak about myself in the forth person while I’m in Elevenerife! Swingers don’t even know but iykyk yk… just sayin btw I’m just messin, Creative can do what he wants as far as I’m concerned

31 weeks ago

"Creative has been successful with this.

He takes it quite seriously and invests a lot of time and effort into it."

Good on him .. to many are all talk, no show, people are out of pocket for hotel room

Post new Message to Thread